• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Endgame - 1/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parma

:D
Reaction score
Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia

You have agreed to the rules of the game.

This is a Paperhorse and Parma production.

[video=youtube;udecXI4AzuM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udecXI4AzuM[/video]

The trip had started like every normal one. A large group of people boarded a boat to a secret Island. Nobody but them knew its existence.

Everyone had dreams of what it'd be like. Some thought of all day spas and movie nights, while others dreamt of limitless supplies of food. Yet others still imagined blackjack and beautiful people.

Hours later, the cohorts arrived to the island, full of happiness and mirth. Bottles were chugged all around. The party begun in earnest and continued until someone let out a loud shout on one of the usual mornings.

What they'd found was something horrible.

Two dead bodies laid onto the ground, ruined beyond repair with notes crumpled onto them. Their state was so terrible that nobody could figure out who these bodies were originally.

"Hello. Let's keep it short. You have desecrated our lovely island with your presence for too long. The boat that dropped you off here ran out of fuel and will not bring you back."

One of them continued the letter.

"Let's play a little game. A battle to the death, if you will. We have cohorts, as will you. If your side wins, then you keep this lovely island. However, if we win, you will know no peace."

An unsettling silence pervaded the group. Gone were thoughts of frittering away endless nights dining on chips and salsa.

A group of cohorts dropped off to an unknown island against some assassins that nobody has ever seen, much less even confirmed their existence?

One thing is certain: there will be drama.

====

RULES

All forum rules apply.

No name claiming.

Screenshots of any kind are forbidden.

Notify us if you've changed your name by mentioning us.

You'll get poked if you're inactive after 48 hours, and subbed out after 24 hours if you haven't responded to the poke.

Day phases are 48 hours. Night phases are 24 hours.

Vote: Parma to vote, Unvote: Parma to unvote.

If using private communication, like quicktopics or Skype conversations, send them to us.

Skype usernames: lilypotter37 - Paperhorse | parmalai - Parma

Updates will occur at 10pm eastern standard time. If we are unable to update, we will let you know.

Necroliking and deadtalking are also forbidden.

PLAYERS:

1. @Psycho Pacifist; - 'Froakie', lynched day 5
2. @Life; - 'Koopa Jr', killed Night 5
3. @HumanDawn;
4. @Pseudonym; - 'CrackFox', modkilled d2
5. @Denial; - 'Mintaka', lynched d3
6. @CrackFox; - 'Hachidori', killed night 3
7. @The_Pikachu; - 'Feralize', lynched d4
8. @Midorikawa;
9 @Flip Flop; @lovandra;
10. @Mr. Fahrenheit; 'Psycho Pacifist' lynched d2
11. @Leggo; - 'Zenax', lynched d6
12. @Luminosity;
13. @Koopa Jr; @RainbowSkittles;
14. @Beck; @Kyriaki; - lynched d7
15. @Zima;
16. @Peeko; @Phoenicks;
17 @Soulmaster;
18. @IceSenpai; - 'Mijzelffan', lynched d1
19. @Mijzelffan;
20. @Zenax; - 'Phoenicks', killed night 3
21 @Master Mew; - 'Eleven', took himself out d5
22. @Phoenicks; - 'Beck', killed n1

SUBS:

Last edited:
Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - signups

I'd love to join!!

Ronpa style! Yay!

Must be a hard work to make a game like this!

Subs me in.

I'll play!

I'm in.

I would like to play please

Count me in!

images

I'll play! :D

I'll play.

Count me in.

Since so many people want me in, I guess I'll join.

In, please!

Oh what the hell, I wasn't going to but it just looks too good. who knows, I might get myself again : P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom