• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Endgame - 1/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - signups

I confirm that I got my role. There are a lot of players that I haven't seen before, looking forward to play with all of you. Well, at least if I have remembered that I still know how to play mafia games. But I will be fine. Or not. We’ll see.

Confirming.

Got a new theme prepared for this game, I hope people like bishonen males created by magic that represent the moon.

Bishounen, ew. Created by magic that represent the moon? That sounds an awful lot like a sailor moon rip-off right there. My theme, which is Makoto Kino aka sailor Jupiter, is much better. Well, theme, it’s just my avatar but whatever, she's the best. Actually what is your theme's series’ name, I've never seen it.

Bishounen, ew.

ymmv mijz

Created by magic that represent the moon? That sounds an awful lot like a sailor moon rip-off right there. My theme, which is Makoto Kino aka sailor Jupiter, is much better. Well, theme, it’s just my avatar but whatever, she's the best. Actually what is your theme's series’ name, I've never seen it.

It's Cardcaptor Sakura, a magical girl anime that is superior to Sailor Moon in almost every way, at least in my opinion. I finished it a week ago, I recommend it if you want something fun, smart and innocent. It's just 70 episodes. Don't watch the first movie though, unless you want something to bore you to sleep. Yue is not a moon prince, but has moon powers that are completely different from Sailor Moon's.

also Sailor Mars >>> Sailor Jupiter

Confirming.

Created by magic that represent the moon? That sounds an awful lot like a sailor moon rip-off right there. My theme, which is Makoto Kino aka sailor Jupiter, is much better. Well, theme, it’s just my avatar but whatever, she's the best. Actually what is your theme's series’ name, I've never seen it.

It's Cardcaptor Sakura, a magical girl anime that is superior to Sailor Moon in almost every way, at least in my opinion. I finished it a week ago, I recommend it if you want something fun, smart and innocent. It's just 70 episodes. Don't watch the first movie though, unless you want something to bore you to sleep. Yue is not a moon prince, but has moon powers that are completely different from Sailor Moon's.

also Sailor Mars >>> Sailor Jupiter

Is your win condition based on telling as many lies as you can because if it is then this post alone is getting you well on your way with how full of lies it is. Granted I’ve never seen cardcaptor sakura and don’t intend to but sailor moon is like one of the best shows ever so it would take a lot to 1-up that. The inclusion of magical boys certainly doesn’t do it any favours, ew.

Also I’ve never been this offended in my life, Makoto Kino is like the best character out of every show ever. Not that there’s anything wrong with Rei, but she ain’t no Mako-chan.

Got my role!

Is your win condition based on telling as many lies as you can because if it is then this post alone is getting you well on your way with how full of lies it is.

u wanna fite.....

No, but I wonder if yours is to have really bad taste in magical girl shows!

Granted I’ve never seen cardcaptor sakura and don’t intend to but sailor moon is like one of the best shows ever so it would take a lot to 1-up that. The inclusion of magical boys certainly doesn’t do it any favours, ew.

I've watched 130 episodes of it. 143 if you count Crystal. The fillers feel like they have the same conflict. When it's good it doesn't last long. Sailor Moon has Tuxedo Mask who does have magical powers, making him a magical boy! Already being hypocritical are we.

Also I’ve never been this offended in my life, Makoto Kino is like the best character out of every show ever. Not that there’s anything wrong with Rei, but she ain’t no Mako-chan.

Makoto Kino is nice but honestly Rei Hino is much better... honestly why isn't the show named Sailor Mars? All Sailor Moon does is want to have children with Tuxedo Mask. Sailor Jupiter is only there to make food for Sailor Moon to feed all the babies growing inside her stomach. Sailor Mars does so much more and is a much more respectable lady, I have no idea why Tuxedo Mask is bothering with Sailor Moon when Sailor Mars is better than her in everything.

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - role confirmations

@Beck; @IceSenpai; you need to confirm.

1. @Psycho Pacifist;
2. @Life;
3. @HumanDawn;
4. @Pseudonym;
5. @Denial;
6. @CrackFox;
7. @The_Pikachu;
8. @Midorikawa;
9 @Flip Flop;
10. @Mr. Fahrenheit;
11. @Leggo;
12. @Hachidori;
13. @Koopa Jr;
14. @Beck;
15. @Eleven;
16. @Peeko;
17 @Soulmaster;
18. @IceSenpai;
19. @Mijzelffan;
20. @Zenax;
21 @Master Mew;
22. @Phoenicks;

The war room players looked around, confused.

“What’s going on?”

“Who murdered those people?

“Who are those people?”

One of the players walked over to the unrecognizable body, and saw a small green envelope. He picked it up gently, and opened it.

“Hey guys! Listen to this!” he shouts. He begins to read aloud:

Dear War Room Players,

You are gathered here today to play a real life version of mafia. As former War Room Mods, we do not like the state of the War Room currently. None of you are breaking the rules. Also, you are all boring people. Until it is up to our standards, each night, one of you will be murdered. The mafia are among you, pretending to be on YOUR SIDE. If you can correctly identify who is loyal to us, you win.

Love always,
Paperhorse and Parma.

“Boring?” scoffs one of the users, “They have a lot of nerve calling us boring.”

“Yeah, seriously rude.” says another. “I always knew they were fake.”

Another user speaks up. “Guys, we have a REAL PROBLEM here, we might all die!”

The war room users look around in horror.

It is now day 1.

Update is at 1/13/15 at 10 PM EST

Vote: HumanDawn

We have a wagon at near-lynch. Anyone not willing to lynch Human can flee like children now.

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 1- 1/11/15

Thanks for playing Midorikawa.

Vote: HumanDawn

We have a wagon at near-lynch. Anyone not willing to lynch Human can flee like children now.

What? What?

VOTE: Midorikawa

For voting somebody who isn't even playing.

tumblr_nfnrvz0xlr1si5bsgo1_1280.jpg

this image has no relevance to what i've just said but i really wanted to share it

Vote: Like Button

I must stop clicking you. According to the Like statistics, I've already clicked you 10,527+ times already.

Vote: Pseudonym

Because their name is hard to spell and aint nobody got time to copy and paste.

Vote: Pseudonym

Because their name is hard to spell and aint nobody got time to copy and paste.

Yet on second thought, he is such an amazing player.

Unvote: Pseudonym

Now that's way better.

@Pseudonym; You probably shouldn't mess with quotes like that. It might confuse people :b

What I want to know is who would be Mafia amongst us (or pontentially using old players not in this game)?

Mijzelffan, Phoenicks, HumanDawn, Midorikawa

Also do we think there is a chance that some of us are playing as ourselves or that the hosts manipulated the rng to avoid that?

Vote:HumanDawn

Only scum thinks Mars is the better then Jupiter :mad:
But let's be real Venus is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom