• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Endgame - 1/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 7 - 1/29/15

@HumanDawn; i was on scenario when lightning rod is inactive and my roleblocker is success towards Lumini..

And name of my power is Mimic. Bassically I can Mimic any death power on random.... the weakness is I need to wait for host to pm me before I can use any power *sight*..

I've never heard it before too.. and needed to PM hosts several times to make sure how to play thia role

Also unvote: Lumonisity

VOTE:KYRIAKI

Because I don't like no lynch, have no idea about who is scum *again*, and I guess this time is save enough to shoot a trial lynch...

I WANT TO LIVE

I would like some actual reason for my votes other than "because the others are less likely to be scum".

No lynch would be pointless.
@Phoenicks; If you got a full list of claims from Zenax who got it from Koopa, then I'm curious-What's my claim? And I want to hear straight from you, not from someone.

Oracle. No one was really sure what it meant, so I assumed you'd confirm someone's role when you died. Doesn't make sense given all the other sick loot town has this game, but I wouldn't see scum picking a role that says "lynch me please!"

update pending

"He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him."

-Matthew 27:42

Something has happened!

"Word on the street is that you're loyal to Paperhorse. Is this true?"

"I'm not loyal to her."

Someone rolled their eyes. "Yeah, we've heard that one before."

The dwindling crowd focused on the more talkative islander that had recently started speaking up more.

"Everyone else had claimed that their loyalty to those two was fake! Everyone else so far. What makes you so different?"

The defiant one smiled. "I fail to see how you're different? You could very well be a fake islander too. It's easy for that to happen when you can simply lead a helpless town to a demise when luring them to victory is an option."

Those incendiary words had started a figurative fire as the rivals got into an intense shouting match. Unlike the first time a confrontation had happened, this one felt different. Faint pulses of malice were in the air. Suddenly, the accused took out a knife and charged toward the leader, who also took out a knife. It was the bloodiest conflict they had ever seen. One fell first.

Dear Kyriaki,

You are Master Mew.

tumblr_n5ahfsxNnb1r5dpsxo4_250_zpsc4896005.png

Your role is the lawyer. Every night, you may post in the quicktopic Cover: Player to make one of your cohorts look innocent. You cannot use it on yourself.

You are mafia and win when you control the town.

Kyriaki was lynched. She was mafia.

Upon seeing the dead body fall to the ground, there was a blood drenched envelope.

"Condition: if you defeat the assassins, the island will explode. This shouldn't happen, though."

It didn't take the remaining islanders that long to procure spare boats from an abandoned mafia silo. Just after everyone had left, a large earthquake formed a whole bunch of waves as the island from before, mostly the source of everyone's rage, exploded in a shower of fire and brimstone.

Dear Mijzelffan,

You are HumanDawn.

phoenix829_zps629e774d.jpg

You are the discussionist. Every post over 100 words nets you one point. You might even get a role when you reach a certain amount of points! But the role you get can only be used once.

You are town and win when the mafia is eliminated.

Mijzelffan has survived. He was town

Dear Midorikawa,

You are Midorikawa.

o-THE-WALKING-DEAD-MICHONNE-facebook_zpsde3330f3.jpg

You are the oracle. When you die, you may choose to reveal someone's role. You may PM Paperhorse and Parma with the player's name the phase after you are dead.

Upon death, your role will be hidden until the next phase. You cannot be roleblocked.

Midorikawa has survived. She was town.

Dear Soulmaster,

You are Neonsands.

Tsukkinewglasses_zps670fe37f.png

You are the roleblocker. Every night, you may PM Paperhorse and Parma with Roleblock: Player and your target will not use their action if it exists.

Soulmaster has survied. He was town.

Dear Zima,

You are Leggo.

JiNEgeW_zps93923282.png

You are the motivator. Two times in the game during the night, you may PM Paperhorse and Parma with Motivate: Player. Your target gets an extra use of their action, if they have one.

Zima has survived. She was town.

Dear Phoenicks,

You are Life.

249px-Steven_Stone_anime_XY_zpsb33cd7df.png

You are the dreamer. Twice in the game, you may PM Paperhorse and Parma with Dream. The first time, you will receive names of 4 people, one of them being mafia. The second time, you will dream of one person who is innocent.

Phoenicks has survived. He was town.

Dear HumanDawn,

You are Soulmaster.

wesley-wesley-crusher-26148800-694-530_zps8fc0ced8.jpg

You are a bulletproof miller. You are immune to nightkills, but if checked, you will be seen as mafia.

HumanDawn has survived. He was town.

Dear Luminosity,

You are Kyriaki.

img-thing_zpse43c403d.jpg

You are the silencer. Every night, you may PM Paperhorse and Parma with Silence: Player and your target cannot talk for the next phase.

Luminosity has survived. She was town.

Dear RainbowSkittles,

You are Flip Flop.

professor_layton_splash_zps46089c38.jpg

You are the Innocent Child.

One time in the game, you may PM Paperhorse and Parma with Prove myself. The next phase, the thread will be notified of your innocence.

RainbowSkittles has survived. He was town.

Dear lovandra,

You are Mr. Fahrenheit.

Castiel-in-6x20-The-Man-Who-Would-Be-King-castiel-21802813-1280-720-500x281_zpsfaed9862.jpg

You are the mimic. Starting night 3, you may PM Paperhorse and Parma with Mimic: Player and you get to copy someone's role!

Fun, right? But you can only copy a dead player's role and use the dead role one time.

lovandra has survived. She was town.

---

Thanks for playing, everyone.

Sweet, I was wrong about Kyriaki :D

Good game everyone! Thanks for letting me play Paperhorse and Parma :3

Yay!! We win!!

This is a fun game, to be honest.. thank you hosts for such a good game with some of soo unusual roles..

I really enjoy dig deep to the hundreds posts to find the death roles and actions... :3 *this was a sarcasm*

Wow, I didn't know I'd be in the game as a character. Thanks!

And geez, look at all the town roles... might be just me, but mafia was kinda heavily disadvantaged in this game. Personally, there should have been a counter for the Innocent Child - the whole massclaiming was what made things go downhill for mafia...

I won!... Sort of. :p Congratulations town, and good game mafia!

This was my first game with such an important role, so I tried to be careful with it. Turns out that my being quiet eventually backfired, but oh well. I was actually very surprised and happy during Nights 2 and 4 as I thought I protected the right person, but than HD told me he was bulletproof and I secretly cried. xD What made me cry even more is that the night I died I protected Leggo. :( Guess it's what I deserve after lying to you so much in previous games. :p

Also, 'Leggo's' role is hilariously accurate. xD

Congrats again, you townies!! Thanks for letting me play, Parma and Paperhorse, and an extra thanks for having me as a character in the game with such a neat role!!

Wow, I didn't know I'd be in the game as a character. Thanks!

You've been playing a long time now, so of course you would be a character. :)

And geez, look at all the town roles... might be just me, but mafia was kinda heavily disadvantaged in this game. Personally, there should have been a counter for the Innocent Child - the whole massclaiming was what made things go downhill for mafia...

You're right, we overpowered the town by accident. Couldn't do anything about that, unfortunately.

Thanks for the N avatar, btw :)

You're right, we overpowered the town by accident. Couldn't do anything about that, unfortunately.

The game was still fun, though. Never thought I'd be the last mafia to die XD

Good Game :)
It also was partially my fault though, to be honest and not because just the power roles that town won. I feel like I revealed a lot of my mafia scumbuddies before my death, for example me thinking Psycho Pacifist had the most votes and voting IceSenpai as a result. However, I enjoyed the game so a big thanks to the hosts.

Such a good game. :D
Also, 'Leggo's' role is hilariously accurate. xD
Indeed. I love how a picture of Gou is used for me. xD

omg Zima as me motivated Phoenicks as Life
no wonder ph ships zima x leggo and leggo x life

Leggo chatting with Claire said:
Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason why Phoenicks is contacting me is because I'm Zenax. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom