• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Endgame - 1/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 5 - 1/23/15

No? I was just pointing out that there was no scumslip. You'll notice I've already endorsed the Lego wagon.

I would like Leggo's thoughts on lovandra claiming she visited Life last night, though.
I thought I addressed my thoughts here.
Also @Leggo; i get random report every night due to my random power. Last night it said you visit Life. Explain.
Random power? You're being vague. Are you claiming to be watcher? It could have been possible that I was bus driven and thus framed by the mafia if there's a mafia bus driver.

With there being roles that I've never heard of before playing this mafia (such as Innocent Child and Cupid), I feel anything is up for grabs now.
@Leggo; Pfft three AM in the morning? Please I've stayed up till four.
Midori, the reason I note this is because usually around 12 AM (or 2 AM), I usually talk with Europeans and Australians on Skype, but then again, if I think about it, I took like 2 hours afk to shower and stretch and I may have gotten distracted with anime on TV and I might've made Phoenicks stay up as a result.

tl;dr if you want to talk to me at night, it's better to talk before my shower time (which can range from to the evening to midnight even)

I should go sleep soon since I have a PoliSci class at 8 AM and I tend to nod off and I'm trying to fix that habit. :X

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 6 - 1/23/15

And suddenly lovandra comes with a gamechanger, nice. Apparently Leggo is also the one who claimed commuter if I understand correctly? For me that alone is enough reason to vote leggo.

vote: leggo

No? I was just pointing out that there was no scumslip. You'll notice I've already endorsed the Lego wagon.

Yet you're endorsing it not as a slip, which it would be if she's scum.

@Leggo; The time thing was a joke. It was nothing serious.
You can be scum without scumslipping, it's not a novel concept. What she said was internally consistent.
@Leggo; Are you saying you definitely didn't visit Life last night?

I'm of the opinion that scumslips are a stupid concept, people do weird things under pressure. There's a reason confessions under intense questioning are considered to be worthless in police investigations, even innocent people will say things that would incriminate them.

Look at it this way though, if Lovandra is the last mafia then she wouldn't exactly be making the most optimal move by risking her own life to lynch leggo, at this point in the game one lynch is definitely not something worth risking your life over.

Vote: Leggo

Not much to add, except I don't see how a Bus Driver (if one existed) would have made Leggo visit Life. 1) Bus Driver doesn't work that way (it makes actions against player X hit player Y and vice versa; it doesn't redirect any actions taken by player X or player Y) and 2) even if it did, Commuter wouldn't be visiting anyone.

(Man, I thought I'd told him to visit himself. I had a feeling this would happen.)

Here's how this goes. lovandra claimed that she could mimic a dead player's role. Last night, she mimicked the watcher (the role I had first time) and I told her to watch Life. lovandra claims that Leggo visited Life. So one of Leggo/lovandra is lying.

Leggo claims to be a commuter. We already had a doctor and we have a bulletproof. We already have a watcher and cop and dreamer, too, but Leggo couldn't get her claim right when she tried explaining it to me.

I'm a little too busy to dig up logs, but Master Mew will know which Commuter claim I'm referring to.

VOTE: Leggo

EDIT: Apparently, an entire page sprung up since I last checked. This is old news. How embarassing.

I was reading my chat with Leggo and:

[18/01/2015 03:36:24] Ruben G: leggo i posted a read list what do you think
[18/01/2015 03:36:40] Ruben G: are you happy that i labelled you as most likely town even though you're scum
[18/01/2015 03:37:24] Jacqueline: I could tell.
[18/01/2015 03:37:35] Ruben G: tell what?
[18/01/2015 03:38:30] Jacqueline: That you knew
[18/01/2015 03:38:39] Ruben G: ahh
[18/01/2015 03:38:57] Ruben G: well i'll make sure that you die tonight with my mega vigilante killing powers
[18/01/2015 03:39:33] Ruben G: it's so powerful it kills you so much you can't play another mafia game ever
[18/01/2015 03:39:46] Jacqueline: If I die, Claire, I expect shipping FT.

She admitted it to me... :(

EDIT: @Mijzelffan; Does your lightning rod by any chance redirect the nightkill as well?

Last edited:

EDIT: @Mijzelffan; Does your lightning rod by any chance redirect the nightkill as well?

Yes it does but now that the doc is dead I will die when I do that. Or Kyriaki has to bodyguard someone but then she dies instead.

@Phoenicks; did you already use your second dream and if so would you mind sharing it with the thread?

Yes it does but now that the doc is dead I will die when I do that. Or Kyriaki has to bodyguard someone but then she dies instead.

Okay, how do you feel about using it the following night, even having Kyriaki supposedly using her claim. If you still die then Kyriaki is pretty much scum, if not Kyriaki dies and we can try looking at other players to lynch. I wouldn't blame you if you chose not to, I don't trust Kyriaki but I want to know what you think about such a plan since it's your role.

Wait if Mijz used it then wouldn't he die either way since the bodyguard ability would redirect onto him as well?

That's not how Bodyguards work. If Kyriaki's target is then changed to him, as well as the Nightkill, then only Kyriaki should die.

Wait if Mijz used it then wouldn't he die either way since the bodyguard ability would redirect onto him as well?

That's not how Bodyguards work. If Kyriaki's target is then changed to him, as well as the Nightkill, then only Kyriaki should die.

Oh okay. Yeah I was misunderstanding.

@Leggo; Are you saying you definitely didn't visit Life last night?
No, I didn't, but I doubt that this answer would change anything tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom