• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Endgame - 1/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 6 - 1/27/15

Phoenicks said he told Master Mew that him being cleared was a bluff and that the Life one was legit.

Phoenicks said he told Master Mew that him being cleared was a bluff and that the Life one was legit.

That sounds like another lie tbh.

That sounds like another lie tbh.

Well that's what he said.

tatuktZ.png

He was always a night owl, so walking around in the middle of the night seemed ordinary. He strolled up and down the beach, humming his favorite song under his breath.

“I will succeed tonight,” he said, determined.

He found himself standing in front of a closed door.
The door was locked.

He took the biggest rock he could find and threw it at the window.

The glass shattered all over the place.

Suddenly, he heard a few voices inside.

“What was that?"

“Is someone trying to break in?”

“I’ll go check!”

But before anyone saw him, he was gone.

No one was killed.

It is now day 7. Phase ends 1/30/15 at 10 EST.

Hmmm...Was Kyriaki lying about her role? Was she telling the truth but the mafia didn't kill? Not sure what exactly to think from the flavor text.

Maybe lovandra got a Doctor Protection? Or there was an intentional no kill because all they did was just throw a rock at a window? (which could hurt someone but i doubt it'd kill them?)

VOTE: Kyriaki

For now I guess.

Figured my being cleared was a bluff for a number of reasons (his off-hand 'kinda wish it was someone else tbh,' his disinterest in sharing the info with anyone else, it's convenient for gaining someone's trust, and the fact that he's been handing out lies like candy in this game for no particular reason, for the record).

If we were subscribers to "Lynch All Liars" it would have kicked in about a week ago, by the way.

So why are people intent on lynching Kyriaki? I feel like I've missed something.

Vote: Luminosity

I want to make sure something first... with the some explanation next.. will feed you latter :3

Edit: ok. I did roleblock Luminosity last night. I get a really late PM to confirm to use roleblock action.. I tempted to use it to Kyriaki but then I did change my mind and roleblock Luminosity instead.

But, need to confirm that Lightning Rod is on or not..

And the FT attemp more to jailer action than roleblocker. Just saying..

Last edited:

Figured my being cleared was a bluff for a number of reasons (his off-hand 'kinda wish it was someone else tbh,' his disinterest in sharing the info with anyone else, it's convenient for gaining someone's trust, and the fact that he's been handing out lies like candy in this game for no particular reason, for the record).

I don't think he has lied for no particular reason.

So why are people intent on lynching Kyriaki? I feel like I've missed something.

Check post #767 by Mijzelffan.

Now that the_pikachu has turned out mafia that really strenghtens the case on kyriaki being mafia. Because every time someone says they already presented their arguments earlier they are asked to do so again by midorikawa I will sum up: The lynch was on either denial or the_pikachu. Suddenly Phoenicks starts a lynch on me out of nowhere, which quickly gains traction by zenax, the_pikachu and kyriaki (kyriaki noticably mere minutes before the deadline). The conclusion that kyriaki is mafia prodded to steer the lynch away from those two unfavourable lynches is a very likely one imo. So yeah, there's that.

the quote button doesn't work for some reason but here's my reasoning on kyriaki again.

vote: kyriaki

Plus the claim and being the most suspicious out of everyone else to me.

Vote: Luminosity

I want to make sure something first... with the some explanation next.. will feed you latter :3

Edit: ok. I did roleblock Luminosity last night. I get a really late PM to confirm to use roleblock action.. I tempted to use it to Kyriaki but then I did change my mind and roleblock Luminosity instead.

But, need to confirm that Lightning Rod is on or not..

And the FT attemp more to jailer action than roleblocker. Just saying..

Why roleblock Luminosity? How does it sound like a Jailer action?

I think if Luminosity was a Silencer, there'd be two more Mafia, I'd expect that Master Mew would be a Godfather, which hasn't flipped up yet, not a Silencer, although she hasn't proven her role but then why lie about it...

It seems on FT that the door is locked. Which is more jailer power that blocked the killing/action than roleblocker/doctor. But there still probability that my power that created the action on FT.

I have idea that is only one wolf left. So when I got the power I though of roleblocking Kyri, who is on top of my probscum list. But he claimed to be a bodyguard.. so my power maybe intervene his power if his claim is true. So I seek for the most passive and seen Soulmaster and Lumi. I actually half unconciouss when I finally choose Lumi, *that's why I need to double check to see if I sent the PM to roleblock him or not... ^^;*

I have no other idea of who to lynch. And this is the best bet.

It seems on FT that the door is locked. Which is more jailer power that blocked the killing/action than roleblocker/doctor. But there still probability that my power that created the action on FT.

All no kills so far had locked doors involved. Wouldn't they tell you if it was a Jailer and not a Roleblock? If Mijzelffan used his Lightning Rod then the roleblock would be on him, hmm... Actually @Mijzelffan; are you sure it's night actions, and not passive abilities too by any chance?
@Zima; @Soulmaster; @RainbowSkittles;

Would like to know who you'd vote.

I did not receive any messages about being roleblocked, and unless I'm the specific target of a roleblock they should all be useless when redirected at me anyway. I doubt passive abilities get redirected as well. I don't know @Zima;'s and @Midorikawa;'s claims so I can't fully explore all possibilities of what happened, but with the information I have I'd say the most likely suggestion is the mafia simply didn't send in a kill. This could be because

1. kyriaki is the last mafia who got so caught in a web of lies that she figured she'd have a better chance of surviving with me not being dead.
2. The mafia not being kyriaki but figuring that not sending in a kill would be the better option, likely mislynching kyriaki and then giving them a nightkill after (as opposed to killing kyriaki and then potentially being lynched themselves).
3. the last mafia is inactive and forgot to send in the kill (I would be looking at soulmaster, rainbowskittles and zima in this scenario but they are not very likely to be mafia imo)

The people I consider town are lovandra, rainbowskittles, zima, phoenicks and soulmaster.

I think if Luminosity was a Silencer, there'd be two more Mafia, I'd expect that Master Mew would be a Godfather, which hasn't flipped up yet, not a Silencer, although she hasn't proven her role but then why lie about it...
??? Master Mew is (un)dead and confirmed Restless Spirit. Or is this a typo?

If people want me to prove my role, I can do that this upcoming night phase. Although, to be honest, I don't know if that'd achieve anything other than "OMG!!! SHE'S A SILENCER, LYNCH HER!!!"

??? Master Mew is dead and confirmed Restless Spirit. Or is this a typo?

Oops, I should have been more specific.... Master Mew was a mod of this forum for a very short while, so he could be a candidate to be one of the Mafia, as well as the Godfather. Players are very cautious of his alignment because of how he can trick the Town, so I think he'd fit Godfather. I even mentioned the game to somebody and mentioned him and they even told me this:

[26/01/2015 13:17:34] Joel: never trust master mew.....
[26/01/2015 13:17:40] Ruben G: he was town
[26/01/2015 13:17:44] Joel: still
[26/01/2015 13:17:47] Joel: never trust him
[26/01/2015 13:17:56] Ruben G: i feel like there's some history
[26/01/2015 13:18:16] Joel: a history of untrustworthiness

I think your role would be more beneficial to be used to try prove that Soulmaster is really a Roleblocker, and not Mafia fakeclaiming a role their partner has. I trust the claim is legit, I don't imagine Soulmaster claiming a role their partner would have as some plan, but if there's any doubt there's one way we could prove it.

Oops, I should have been more specific.... Master Mew was a mod of this forum for a very short while, so he could be a candidate to be one of the Mafia, as well as the Godfather. Players are very cautious of his alignment because of how he can trick the Town, so I think he'd fit Godfather.
Ah ok, I get what you mean now.

I think your role would be more beneficial to be used to try prove that Soulmaster is really a Roleblocker, and not Mafia fakeclaiming a role their partner has. I trust the claim is legit, I don't imagine Soulmaster claiming a role their partner would have as some plan, but if there's any doubt there's one way we could prove it.
Yeah, I think that would be a more constructive use of my role.

Oops, I should have been more specific.... Master Mew was a mod of this forum for a very short while, so he could be a candidate to be one of the Mafia, as well as the Godfather. Players are very cautious of his alignment because of how he can trick the Town, so I think he'd fit Godfather.
Ah ok, I get what you mean now.

Yeah, I think that would be a more constructive use of my role.

Who would you be interested in voting this phase? What do you think of Kyriaki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom