• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Endgame - 1/30/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 6 - 1/27/15

You were going to vote for her no matter what, that much is clear, but it is far from inconceivable that someone would be unwilling to go to the lengths of killing themselves to "prove their claim" - it's not exactly unheard of or outlandish.

I know, but I just suspect her too much to believe her. Mijzelffan said it best, it would be optimal to use it because she'd be better off Nightkilled than lynched the next Day, which could be used as a day to lynch others. If she had any suspicions that she'd want to say before her death, any last words, she'd say them, but she didn't.

You basically set up a situation where there were three choices and they all ended with her dead if you got your way - and I've yet to actually see a compelling reason for doing that.

I suspect her and that she's the weakest link out of all the players who as I've said I have a reason to think that each of them are Town unlike Kyriaki??

I think you're better than to believe that clears you.
ngzyvl.gif

How does it not clear me then? I'm not too hung up on this(i've even said before that i considered the possibility of maybe there being other roles), but it is valid reasoning and I'm honestly incredibly shocked that you don't think it is. I'd think you'd have played enough games to know that it's valid.

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 6 - 1/27/15

I know, but I just suspect her too much to believe her. Mijzelffan said it best, it would be optimal to use it because she'd be better off Nightkilled than lynched the next Day, which could be used as a day to lynch others. If she had any suspicions that she'd want to say before her death, any last words, she'd say them, but she didn't.

And get suspected anyways? From the way you're saying, it looks like you want me dead anyways. You pointed how everyone else except me cannot be scum for 'reasons' and that I just have to be scum because everyone else is likely not. I've explained multiple times about my vote on Mijz and you refused to take it as an explanation, plainly ignoring some of my posts as well.

I used my ability last night as told and the night results came with the update. You have what you asked for, no?

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 7 - 1/29/15

I'm like 99% sure phoenicks is town, if I die and human starts showing any doubt towards phoenicks' innocence then you should probably lynch human for being mafia, seriously. But I'm not gonna explain why until I have midorikawa's and zima's roleclaims (information for information), until then just take my word for it.

I've gone over it in my head a couple of times and I don't think most people would withhold the nightkill in a situation like this. I think most people would just send in the kill anyway and accept that they'll just have to kill kyriaki that night. If that option is unlikely then kyriaki not sending in the kill because she has no choice is the more logical explanation. Should Kyriaki turn out innocent I'd start looking at human, he's the most likely to come up with a scheme like that imo.

vote: kyriaki

(I'm really sorry if you're town)

There didn't have to be a kill that night at all, Human, that's how. Clearly that's not a possibility you're willing to discount since you're suggesting it happened last night.

Plus... for the rest of us it's hearsay. Jussayin'.
But I'm not gonna explain why until I have midorikawa's and zima's roleclaims (information for information), until then just take my word for it.

Midorikawa and Zima, please claim to Mijzelffan? So that the rest of us (including the two actual, host-confirmed clears) can work with a complete set of information?

Anybody considered about a framing job to get rid of the only other protective role in the game?

Vote: Luminosity

Feeble attempt to tie up the votes.

Anybody considered about a framing job to get rid of the only other protective role in the game?

But getting rid of you should've been as easy as sending in a nightkill, framing you like this would cause only a minimal gain for the mafia that for the most part just wastes everyone's time.

But getting rid of you should've been as easy as sending in a nightkill, framing you like this would cause only a minimal gain for the mafia that for the most part just wastes everyone's time.

If I died last night, they'd be killing the person who's likely to get the most votes out of everyone else by framing. By doing so, they'd be shortening the phases until the suspicion lies on them. Mafia would want someone else to die, and buy time to setup a new strategy

If I died last night, they'd be killing the person who's likely to get the most votes out of everyone else by framing. By doing so, they'd be shortening the phases until the suspicion lies on them. Mafia would want someone else to die, and buy time to setup a new strategy

I still think it's inefficient. If they had killed you, then mislynched someone in the dayphase and then nightkilled again they'd have a bodycount of three. Now they only have a bodycount of two. If you're not mafia then the last mafia must either not be very confident in their surival potential or consider it the statistically safer and therefore correct thing to do. If it was not kyriaki it was imo a bad decision by the mafia, but I wouldn't put it past phoenicks, master mew, human etc. to argue why it was indeed the correct mafia move.

I still think it's inefficient. If they had killed you, then mislynched someone in the dayphase and then nightkilled again they'd have a bodycount of three. Now they only have a bodycount of two. If you're not mafia then the last mafia must either not be very confident in their surival potential or consider it the statistically safer and therefore correct thing to do. If it was not kyriaki it was imo a bad decision by the mafia, but I wouldn't put it past phoenicks, master mew, human etc. to argue why it was indeed the correct mafia move.

Implying the bold can't possibly happen?

Another probability I could speculate that Kyri is bulletproof bodiguard.. but at this point. He should tell us that he is bulletproof to avoid the confussion...

Can someone count the vote now?

Votes:
Kyriaki -- 3 (HumanDawn, Midorikawa, Mijzelffan)
Luminosity -- 2 (lovandra, Kyriaki)

@Master Mew; N2-No kill. N2-Human got doc protection and is the bulletproof. If he wasn't the target then who is and why didn't he die? Honestly I feel that clears him, plus he has worked towards lynching multiple mafia.

Also something has been bothering me-Why doesn't phoenicks have my claim? If he got a full list from Zenax who got a full list from KJ, then why does he not have my claim? I claimed like right away...so why?

I'm really curious for Phoenicks dreamer mecanism.

If it based on 'status', there is a probability that Godfather is on the 'clear' list..

I've tried talking to Phoenicks on Skype, but with no luck. Maybe I'm really great at messaging him when he is busy or he keeps forgetting to answer me or he's ignoring me.

I agree with Master Mew regarding Phoenicks. So much of what has happened in this game and so much of the information that's been shared involves him in some fashion, that I'd like to know for sure whether he is town. So, at least for now:

Vote: Phoenicks

I'm definitely curious to know what makes Mijzelffan 99% certain Phoenicks is town. Also, I do know Zima's role, so if she doesn't come forward and Mijz is willing to believe me, I can share it with him.

And get suspected anyways? From the way you're saying, it looks like you want me dead anyways. You pointed how everyone else except me cannot be scum for 'reasons' and that I just have to be scum because everyone else is likely not. I've explained multiple times about my vote on Mijz and you refused to take it as an explanation, plainly ignoring some of my posts as well.

I used my ability last night as told and the night results came with the update. You have what you asked for, no?

If I think you're the most likely to flip scum I'm going to keep on trying to lynch you. Well not everyone on that list can't be scum, but they have good reasons for me to believe that they could be Town, unlike you. I haven't ignored anything you've said, the only post I think I didn't respond to was a closing response you made that I had nothing to respond to back. You've explained it but I don't believe you, regardless you haven't done any Townie actions in my opinion.

I'm not satisfied with what I got.

There didn't have to be a kill that night at all, Human, that's how. Clearly that's not a possibility you're willing to discount since you're suggesting it happened last night.

Now isn't that just incredibly convenient to not clear me... Now why would the Mafia just decide to not kill anyone N2...

Like I've said a few posts ago, the N2 FT made it sound like a kill was attempted, and to make it easier for you I've went to look for the FT:

It was pouring rain on the island. Everyone decides to stay inside as the torrential downpour made it almost impossible for anyone to stay outside for long.

However, the rain did not stop one young man from venturing out.

“I know they would want this one dead,” he mutters to himself as he approached the cabin door.

To his surprise, the door to his victim’s room wouldn’t open.

That’s weird. None of us have locks on our doors, except for the bathrooms, the man thinks.

He jiggles the door handle again. It doesn’t budge.

He kicks the door out of frustration and walks away.

Logically, the door didn't open because I'm Bulletproof, so I'm a special case.

If there's anyone that has lied about their roles for some reason and has a role that could have prevented the kill N2, it would do good to step up sometime.

There's also the N4 no kill, which the kill choice makes more sense to be on me than Master Mew. Psycho Pacifist was still alive at that time, why kill himself Night 4 when he could try killing somebody else? Killing Master Mew would have just been a waste, unless somehow PP had powers to remove the Lovers link, but that would just make him more suspicious.

Here's the N4 FT too(suuuureeee they decided to not kill anyone again):

A young man knocks on the door.

No answer.

He knocks again.

Nothing.

“I know you’re in there!” the young man says in a threatening voice. “Stop ignoring me!”

He kicks the door, attempting to break in. But the door didn’t even make a dent.

“Leave me alone,” a voice calls from behind the door.

“No.”

The voice gets bolder. “You can’t hurt me. I’m not afraid of you.”

“Who says I wanted to hurt you? I just want to talk,” the man says.

The young man waited and waited but the door never opened.

Now please tell me how the part "You can't hurt me." doesn't imply a role like Bulletproof?

Plus... for the rest of us it's hearsay. Jussayin'.

Yeah I did think of hearsay, but then that doesn't make much sense to me as to why anyone wouldn't believe it, and it contradicts something you've said, since you've said that you think there's only at least one scum(if I misunderstood, tell me). Phoenicks told you in your Skype chats that N2 the Doctor was on me, and now I'm saying that that's what the Doctor also said. I've even said in thread that I was protected N2 before the Doctor died, there's also no reason for Life to lie to me and Phoenicks that I was protected N2, he even approached me on Skype exactly after N2 but backed out on telling me that he was the Doctor, only to tell me a week later. I doubt he would have even claimed to me if he didn't even protect me. The only stretch you've got is that I'm Mafia partners with Phoenicks, but that changes the logic, and even then I still have another reason to be considered clear(unless there's a converter we haven't killed yet yada yada).

Hello!

If it was not kyriaki it was imo a bad decision by the mafia, but I wouldn't put it past phoenicks, master mew, human etc. to argue why it was indeed the correct mafia move.

In all fairness, it would be the correct Mafia move to frame Kyriaki, at least in my opinion. There were 10 players Night 6, if Kyriaki got killed, then the Mafia would be at 9 players and the Town would need someone new to lynch, which would endanger the Mafia. If they decide to not kill anyone and then Kyriaki was mislynched, they would be at 9 players, and come a Nightkill, there would be 8 players and then somebody new to lynch.

Another probability I could speculate that Kyri is bulletproof bodiguard.. but at this point. He should tell us that he is bulletproof to avoid the confussion...

I'm Bulletproof, and a bulletproof bodyguard may as well be a Doctor...
@lovandra; Why are you voting Lumonisity and could you please tell me the name of your role? I asked you before but I don't think you replied.

Last edited:

So basically... it couldn't have been a no kill because of... the flavor text? Gross.

But I always think you jump the gun a bit in clearing yourself so I'll try not to jump to conclusions yet. :p

For the record, I'd advocate against a no lynch, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom