• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia DanganRonpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy Mafia - ENDGAME - Recall THE END (Town Victory)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to play but I actually don't know how to PM to give you my character and image. Is it "Start a conversation?"

I would like to play but I actually don't know how to PM to give you my character and image. Is it "Start a conversation?"

Yup, click Start a Conversation from Inbox, then put in my name in Participants, then put in a title, then you can just paste an image or link of the image, with the name of the character.

...And that's everyone! Thank you for joining! I'll start sending out Role PMs in 24 to 48 hours.

The time the game starts has been decided!

The game will start at 10:00AM GMT+1 16/09/16, with the first Day Phase specially lasting 60 hours! This will be a one time only thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom