• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia DanganRonpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy Mafia - ENDGAME - Recall THE END (Town Victory)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Day 1 -Third Time's The Charm

A meeting was taking place at Hope's Peak Academy branch with the members of Hope in discussing how to get rid of the Despair of the world. Terrorism acts were increasing in number, and more organization and planning was needed to prevent these horrible acts. There was much discussion on what would be the best options, but eventually something would be decided to help the world and bring back its Hope. Yes... the Hope of the world. Oh how I've longed to see it come back...

Suddenly, an explosion was heard, and the building started shaking.

"What's happening!?", I screamed.

The room was in a state of panic. Had the Despair found our secret location, I thought, or were we betrayed by somebody in the room, and they were actually part of the Despair? No... I didn't want to think about it. I hoped it were not true, it shouldn't be true!

A round object was thrown in the meeting room from out of the door and to it, which then started releasing some kind of gas. Its content made me wearing and sleepy... I could only think of one thing, the safety of the Hope..

I woke up at the same time as the Hope, only to find the room as a total mess, with the windows barricaded with iron. I had a bracelet put on me while I was asleep, but it was switched off. The monitor was switched on, and a bear popped out on the video. It looked like a plush toy, and it had one side of it in white and the other in black. It was a monochrome bear with some creepy red eye scar on its left eye, but the overall design looked cute. It was one of the robot bears doing damage to the world. Just who even designed the thing?

It then started speaking much to our surprise. "Hello there you crazy millennials! It's time to play a mutual killing game! You have to kill the Despair in your group, while they try to kill you! Every two hours you will be injected with some sleeping liquid from your bracelets, and one of the Despair will kill one of you!".

My body started trembling in fear. It can't be that there are the Despair in our group... no, I knew that was a lie, I just didn't want to believe it myself. We have to play this dangerous game and win to bring back hope to the world.

The bear continued explaining. "We'll stop these terrorism acts if you beat us in this game, I swear! All this war has been so boring and typical, so why not spice it up with a game like this where you have to doubt and kill each other!!". What a sadistic bear, I had to object.

"You are despicable! We'll know who's on Hope's side easily! There's no way we'll be tricked by the Despair!".

After having objected to the bear, I felt a sting on my wrist. I looked at my bracelet, and it read; "No talking". When the monitor was switched on, the bracelet must have been switched on without me realizing it. I was so focused on the screen, I was distracted. Suddenly my arm was feeling an intense amount of pain and my skin on it started turning purple. Was it poison?

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that you will all be limited by your Forbidden Action on your bracelet. I was just about to explain it but I guess our missus here slipped up! Hee-Hee!"

The poison got to my face and started getting closer to brain. My vision was weakening alongside my body. It just struck me that I was going to die and it was already too late. How careless of me. I was always a good student that followed the rules, who knew that the first rule that I would break was the one that would kill-...

I am Chisa Yukizome!

latest
Aww, I died! Oh well... I'm a former teacher at Hope's Peak Academy who loves her students and making them smile! Their teenage years must be cherished making new friends and having fun while learning! It's when the hope in youth shines the best, don't you think? With my friend Sakakura and my lover Munakata, we hope to rid the world of despair and have Hope's Peak Academy return to its glory days with students filled with hope! We plan to expand the school in many more different areas, but the Despair have now trapped us in the only branch of the academy made. Even if we are trapped, I'm sure the powerful allies we've gathered will help eliminate the Despair!

I am the Ultimate Housekeeper. My skill in cleaning and organizing is unmatched, and such a talent is also great to help keep things in order as a host!

Forbidden Action:

Talking about anything related to the game.

I am allied with nobody. I am just a host, and want to see that the proceedings go well.

The count in the Monokuma monitor updated showing the remaining survivors...:

upload_2016-9-16_11-17-25.png

With three of the Despair loose in the building, the Hope has to find them out and lynch them if they ever wish to bring back hope to the world. It may look dim with their current lack of leads and limited actions, but if they keep their hope and press forward, they are sure to win!

----​

It is now Day 1. The phase will end 57 hours and 30 minutes from this post at 10PM GMT+1 18/9/16.

Please reread the rules and be sure to follow your Forbidden Actions.

Remember that both the Mafia and Town can talk during the Day Phase, but once Night Phase hits, there can be no in-thread talking and PMing from the Town.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I'm going straight into serious mode and already have something important to announce.

My forbidden action is sending PMs to people. You all can PM me but I cannot reply.
Since this is a forbidden action that mafia cannot use against me, I believe I should immediately claim it.
I suggest that whoever has a forbidden action that cannot be used against them claim it right away as well.

VOTE: WolfOwl

I'm not familiar with FinalArcadia's style of playing, but I do know that a random lynch typically favors the evil roles.

Not a whole lot to say so far, though I think Zexy had a good plan in just outing his Forbidden Action given the circumstances behind his. And Elieson's could easily have happened without any warning too. Not sure if we can gleam any kind of alignment details from Forbidden Actions (I'd actually guess "no" since otherwise it might affect balance or something), but I'm willing to buy that those two actions are legit their forbidden ones for now regardless.
VOTE: FinalArcadia

She gets mafia often enough
Can't even deny that it happens far too often, but I am luckily a reformed criminal after last game lol.
Here we go.

What are you guys up to?
Was this just to try to drum up conversation, or were you actually looking for something in asking?
VOTE: WolfOwl

I'm not familiar with FinalArcadia's style of playing, but I do know that a random lynch typically favors the evil roles.
After coming back from a mafia break a while back, I've rolled scum multiple times. So I'm pretty sure her vote was mainly a joke + she generally votes early D1 regardless of alignment.
Let's see who wants to kill Elieson and who wants to kill me.
If you really were testing to see if anyone would try to kill Elieson, then why announce it?

Not a whole lot to say so far, though I think Zexy had a good plan in just outing his Forbidden Action given the circumstances behind his. And Elieson's could easily have happened without any warning too. Not sure if we can gleam any kind of alignment details from Forbidden Actions (I'd actually guess "no" since otherwise it might affect balance or something), but I'm willing to buy that those two actions are legit their forbidden ones for now regardless.

Can't even deny that it happens far too often, but I am luckily a reformed criminal after last game lol.

Was this just to try to drum up conversation, or were you actually looking for something in asking?

After coming back from a mafia break a while back, I've rolled scum multiple times. So I'm pretty sure her vote was mainly a joke + she generally votes early D1 regardless of alignment.

If you really were testing to see if anyone would try to kill Elieson, then why announce it?
Simple. They can't use the excuse: I didn't know it would kill him.

Due to me putting emphasis on it, and him having mentioned it once.

Well, the only important part I feel like commenting on is Elie's action.
I'd be very afraid to even put someone at 4 votes as long as I don't suspect Elie. Because 4 becomes 5 easily, by mistake or scum faking mistake etc.

Then again if we later get to suspect Elie to the point we'd like him lynched for some reason we can do it this way :)

Well, the only important part I feel like commenting on is Elie's action.
I'd be very afraid to even put someone at 4 votes as long as I don't suspect Elie. Because 4 becomes 5 easily, by mistake or scum faking mistake etc.

Then again if we later get to suspect Elie to the point we'd like him lynched for some reason we can do it this way :)

My FA is pretty toxic since it basically means that people who get lynched while keeping me from getting killed by it need to have stupidly coordinated vote patterns. I kinda figured I'd throw myself away just to reduce complications and make the game easier to play but w/e

All I need is to see 5+ votes on anyone (even No Lynch counts), so you wouldn't even have to decide that I'm the day's lynch, you could all just test out my claim.

Though why anyone would want to just test this out, IDK. It'd save me from having to play in this madness I suppose, but I'd never give into despair.

Let's see who wants to kill Elieson and who wants to kill me.

What about the people who want neither you nor me dead?

-Once everyone has signed up and the game is starting, Forbidden Actions will be the first to be randomized, and then alignments will be next. Whatever your Forbidden Action is, has no bearing on your alignment. Claiming and fakeclaiming it is possible but whatever you do with it is up to you.

I wouldn't guess no, since the fact is that scum could have the three "worst forbidden actions" in theory.

My FA is pretty toxic since it basically means that people who get lynched while keeping me from getting killed by it need to have stupidly coordinated vote patterns. I kinda figured I'd throw myself away just to reduce complications and make the game easier to play but w/e

All I need is to see 5+ votes on anyone (even No Lynch counts), so you wouldn't even have to decide that I'm the day's lynch, you could all just test out my claim.

Though why anyone would want to just test this out, IDK. It'd save me from having to play in this madness I suppose, but I'd never give into despair.

What about the people who want neither you nor me dead?
They won't vote.

I also am curious to see how willing people are to lunch and kill without reasoning.

Just so you know, my forbidden action is voting a single player who gets randomised at the beginning of each day phase. Today it's tsu.
I'm not willing to test Elie's FA out, it seems like a senseless waste of time and townies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom