• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Horrible Story Writer
Reaction score
Hello, I noticed this, and I have always wanted to start up a Danganronpa Roleplay in a forum. So here it is

Warning: This roleplay will get into some gruesome stuff such as with death, and torture

What is Danganronpa?

Danganronpa is a killing game where 16 high school students suddenly disappeared and awoke in a given location. They are forced to kill or they are killed by the headmaster, who happens to be a robotic bear named Monokuma. Whenever someone kills, the remaining students have to investigate and find out the killer. If you, the killer/blackened, survive the trial and aren't voted, you survive and the rest of the students are executed. However, if you are voted, and you did kill, you are killed on the spot. The ultimate goal from the games is to find out who is behind the killing and stop, in a battle of hope or despair.

What is Ultimate Talent?

Your ultimate talent is what you are the best at, meaning that you are better than everyone at a certain thing. Whether it be a knitter or a football player, anyone can be an ultimate.

What is Thrillride Of Despair?

Thrillride Of Despair is a killing game hosted by my own Mono inside an Amusement Park. I'll go deeper into the plot whenever I start off the roleplay

I will also go into the rules whenever the roleplay starts as well.

Sign-Ups:

Name:
Age (14-18 since its high school):
Weight:
Height:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:

Anyways, I'll update this regularly.

Students:
1: Pazu Sakasu, Male, Ultimate Ring Leader
2: Raveena, Female, Ultimate Hypnotic Voice
3: Rin Tuoko, Male, Ultimate Skier
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:

The Headmaster:

Monotigre (@UnofficialBlaine)

Last edited:
have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
how can i not

Name: Pazu Sakasu
Ultimate Talent: Ultimate Ring Leader
Height: 5 ft, 4 inches
Appearance: Yellow messy hair, wears a red top hat, wears a red suit, has a white bow tie, wears white pants
Personality: Pazu is a wild card, and you can never predict what can come out of his mouth. He is playful in nature, but can easily be manipulative and cunning. However, he does have a close bond with his friends and are extremely loyal to them.
Backstory: When he was about 5, he got kidnapped by what turned out to be his uncle and got taken to the circus. He quickly came to love every act and became skilled at all of them except the strong man act. When he was 13, his uncle told him he could become the Ring Leader, and Pazu was ecstatic. He was incredibly skilled at that task, and quickly started taking over as the Ring Leader. When he went to school, he wasn't skilled at any of the subjects, and would often run off from school back to the circus.
Random Trivia:
Dislikes: Pizza, eggs, strategy games

Fighter
Reaction score
In In In!

Name: Raveena
Ultimate talent: Hypnotic Voice
Weight: ((AHEM!))
Height:5'9''
Appearance: Long black hair, Brown eyes, Wears scarf
Personally: A normally cheerful girl who can trample you in an instant if you're being an ass. Quite popular among the girls. She hasn't been asked out by any boy due to her straight forward and stubborn nature
Backstory:
She joined this school 5 years ago. Been the Head girl once and a prefect thrice. Unlike other prefects she is friendly with everyone. Not exactly the topper, but still does good in her academics.

Reaction score
she... kinda sounds like Sayaka.

Reaction score
oh.
her personality just reminded me of her.

Reaction score
are we allowed to make multiple characters for filling in the slots?

i have a certain ultimate skiier crossdresser that will have a depressing arc...
his name is rin

Horrible Story Writer
Reaction score
are we allowed to make multiple characters for filling in the slots?

i have a certain ultimate skiier crossdresser that will have a depressing arc...
his name is rin
I mean, if you are able to maintain all of them, I can allow it IG....

Reaction score
I mean, if you are able to maintain all of them, I can allow it IG....
okay

Rin Tuoko
Ultimate Skier
Male
Weight: i dunno
Height: 4'2''
Appearance:
Personality: Shy, sensitive, will protect his friends
Backstory: Rin became a cross-dresser after being bullied for being weak emotionally and physically. One summer, he took up skiing as a hobby and quickly became obsessed with it. After winning a championship and getting a huge following, he quickly took up the ghost and ice aesthetic is trademark to his brand and personality. However, he doesn't think about it much and usually just spends time in his room drawing and playing games.

Last edited: