• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Danganronpa: Thrillride Of Despair Sign Ups

Reaction score
Hello, I noticed this, and I have always wanted to start up a Danganronpa Roleplay in a forum. So here it is

Warning: This roleplay will get into some gruesome stuff such as with death, and torture

What is Danganronpa?

Danganronpa is a killing game where 16 high school students suddenly disappeared and awoke in a given location. They are forced to kill or they are killed by the headmaster, who happens to be a robotic bear named Monokuma. Whenever someone kills, the remaining students have to investigate and find out the killer. If you, the killer/blackened, survive the trial and aren't voted, you survive and the rest of the students are executed. However, if you are voted, and you did kill, you are killed on the spot. The ultimate goal from the games is to find out who is behind the killing and stop, in a battle of hope or despair.

What is Ultimate Talent?

Your ultimate talent is what you are the best at, meaning that you are better than everyone at a certain thing. Whether it be a knitter or a football player, anyone can be an ultimate.

What is Thrillride Of Despair?

Thrillride Of Despair is a killing game hosted by my own Mono inside an Amusement Park. This is the 45th killing game. I'll go deeper into the plot whenever I start off the roleplay

I will also go into the rules whenever the roleplay starts as well.

Sign-Ups:

Name:
Age (14-18 since its high school):
Weight:
Height:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:

Anyways, I'll update this regularly.

Students:
1: Pazu Sakasu, Male, Ultimate Ring Leader
2: Raveena, Female, Ultimate Hypnotic Voice
3: Rin Tuoko, Male, Ultimate Skier
4: Neo Brakewood, Male, Ultimate Coder
5: Claire Caplet, Female, Ultimate Actress
6: Candice Applegate, Female, Jedi
7: Yasei Tsumibito, Female, Dark Queen
8: Mabel Heizermayer, Female, Fencer
9: Gabriel Michaels, Male, Demon
10: William "Will" Brann, Male, Chemist
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:

The Headmaster:

Monotigre (@UnofficialBlaine)

Major Characters Not In Killing Game: (Me)

Monodiablo: Creation of former killing game victim. Name of Creator Unknown, from Danganronpa 31.
Kivin Bipolas: The Ultimate Mechanic. An employee of Monotigre, and labeled creator of Monodiablo. He was spared from the killing game due to his association.
Monocielo: The opposite of Monodiablo. She was made in Danganronpa 37 to be Monodiablo's rival.
Mysterious Man: Nothing is known of him, only that he made Monotigre come back from Danganronpa 44. He is a rumored survivor. He will appear at random times.

Last edited:
how can i not

Name: Pazu Sakasu
Ultimate Talent: Ultimate Ring Leader
Height: 5 ft, 4 inches
Appearance: Yellow messy hair, wears a red top hat, wears a red suit, has a white bow tie, wears white pants
Personality: Pazu is a wild card, and you can never predict what can come out of his mouth. He is playful in nature, but can easily be manipulative and cunning. However, he does have a close bond with his friends and are extremely loyal to them.
Backstory: When he was about 5, he got kidnapped by what turned out to be his uncle and got taken to the circus. He quickly came to love every act and became skilled at all of them except the strong man act. When he was 13, his uncle told him he could become the Ring Leader, and Pazu was ecstatic. He was incredibly skilled at that task, and quickly started taking over as the Ring Leader. When he went to school, he wasn't skilled at any of the subjects, and would often run off from school back to the circus.
Random Trivia:
Dislikes: Pizza, eggs, strategy games

In In In!

Name: Raveena
Ultimate talent: Hypnotic Voice
Weight: ((AHEM!))
Height:5'9''
Appearance: Long black hair, Brown eyes, Wears scarf
Personally: A normally cheerful girl who can trample you in an instant if you're being an ass. Quite popular among the girls. She hasn't been asked out by any boy due to her straight forward and stubborn nature
Backstory:
She joined this school 5 years ago. Been the Head girl once and a prefect thrice. Unlike other prefects she is friendly with everyone. Not exactly the topper, but still does good in her academics.

I mean, if you are able to maintain all of them, I can allow it IG....
okay

Rin Tuoko
Ultimate Skier
Male
Weight: i dunno
Height: 4'2''
Appearance:
Personality: Shy, sensitive, will protect his friends
Backstory: Rin became a cross-dresser after being bullied for being weak emotionally and physically. One summer, he took up skiing as a hobby and quickly became obsessed with it. After winning a championship and getting a huge following, he quickly took up the ghost and ice aesthetic is trademark to his brand and personality. However, he doesn't think about it much and usually just spends time in his room drawing and playing games.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom