• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

I don't really see it as interesting considering it seems pretty commonplace to claim miller right off the bat & it would be risky to claim it first.
I agree it's commonplace to claim Miller in your 1st post on D1. I just thought it was interesting coming from Darth as he's a usual suspect, who gets a lot of votes on D1, jokes or otherwise. Sometimes, even when he's not a player in the game. :p

Also, did you not read this part of my post where I have clarified that even though the claim seems believable, we can never be too sure with Darth, as he has fooled the Town a lot of times in the past.
I don't think lynching him for that reason on D1 is a good idea but keeping an eye on him is essential as putting blind faith on Darth is a very risky proposition. As of now, I'll wait on this and see what others have to say about it.

I'd move my vote if I had a solid alternative. As of now I don't, so I'm not going to try and move to another wagon. When such a time comes that I have someone, I'll be sure to push that wagon over Erish's. But for now, with the cards I've been dealt, I'll simply provide my passive resistance until I actually have a leg to stand on.
Basically, you are saying that you don't like the wagon building on Ereshkigal but you also don't have any other suspect to vote, so you decide to vote the person who has claimed a Town role (which is yet uncc'd).
Can you elaborate on your reason for voting Darth?

Vote: Ereshkigal

Because I'm Godfather.

You mean this? You voted for yourself and claimed Godfather, hardly a solid claim, but lynching you would only help, if only so I don't have to deal with your confusing behaviour.
At best we lynch the Godfather who nobody would believe because they were too obvious, at worst we lose a town who was trying to do a play.

Also what Mega said, isn't Godfather immune to Cop checks?

Didn’t you already claim GF?l, Eresh? Now you’re saying a Cop check could prove you Mafia? :unsure: Keep your story straight at least!

Unvote: DekuNut
Vote: Ereshkigal

Eresh is being really confusing here, and this could help clear things up. Even she’s adamant on not being Town.

sigh

If the Godfather claim is true, would I not show up as Town to a cop check?

You mean this? You voted for yourself and claimed Godfather, hardly a solid claim, but lynching you would only help, if only so I don't have to deal with your confusing behaviour.
At best we lynch the Godfather who nobody would believe because they were too obvious, at worst we lose a town who was trying to do a play.

Also what Mega said, isn't Godfather immune to Cop checks?

No, Godfather is not. They show up as Town to cop checks, and a cop that can check roles will still get an accurate read on them. So, if anything, at this point if I showed up as Town you would have definite proof I am Godfather.

So are you unvoting Darth? Insisting on a memevote is stupid when the wagon is right behind you and it's about to run over.
I mean if you guys really want to I can, but at this point my vote for Darth is doing about the same thing as no vote, since Darth is in no danger and I'm not voting for him.
Unvote
Wait, aren't YOU always scum too?

(I remember seeing this in Chaos IV but can't find it)

FoS: DekuNut
I mean, uh...

Yeah, there is kind of a history there :p

Basically, you are saying that you don't like the wagon building on Ereshkigal but you also don't have any other suspect to vote, so you decide to vote the person who has claimed a Town role (which is yet uncc'd).
Can you elaborate on your reason for voting Darth?
My Darth vote was before I got my comments in on the whole Eresh thing. I didn't really come to my decision about how I'd deal with Eresh until such a time as I made my post on the topic. The way you're stating that implies that I voted Darth because I didn't want to vote Eresh. There is no such causality involved. The two topics are separate in my train of thought.

If the Godfather claim is true, would I not show up as Town to a cop check?
That’s the pooooiiiiint. You’re being completely inconsistent.

And you being checked as Town doesn’t “prove” you’re the Godfather, but we may as well not wait for a Cop check that you’ve already given us reason to believe may be useless.

My Darth vote was before I got my comments in on the whole Eresh thing. I didn't really come to my decision about how I'd deal with Eresh until such a time as I made my post on the topic. The way you're stating that implies that I voted Darth because I didn't want to vote Eresh. There is no such causality involved. The two topics are separate in my train of thought.
I think I made a wording mistake there. Instead of "decide to vote", it should have been "decide to keep your vote". Basically, I was curious to know if you had any reason in keeping your vote on Darth, apart from a meme.
Now that you have unvoted, I think I got my answer.

I think I made a wording mistake there. Instead of "decide to vote", it should have been "decide to keep your vote". Basically, I was curious to know if you had any reason in keeping your vote on Darth, apart from a meme.
Now that you have unvoted, I think I got my answer.
Yeah, that wording is better.
Laziness mostly. Which is stupid because it's just a bold tag and six letters. But I try to go above and beyond in my laziness.
In the end, I honestly didn't really care either way about my Darth vote. People had an issue with it, I took it off because I wasn't actually pushing for his lynch, that's just kinda how it went. Glad we got this sorted.

That’s the pooooiiiiint. You’re being completely inconsistent.

And you being checked as Town doesn’t “prove” you’re the Godfather, but we may as well not wait for a Cop check that you’ve already given us reason to believe may be useless.

Was no one paying attention when I outright admitted I was going to troll everyone until I die and they lose?

I am not being inconsistent. Why should I not point out holes within logic used to kill me when I am going to die anyway?

eenie, meenie, miney, mo
my luck tells me yer the one'
Vote: Pika_Pika42
I appreciate your participation and vote. But I think we have gone way past the random voting stage, so could you give some reason for your vote. Also, I would like to know your thoughts about what's currently going on in the game, the two major wagons (Ereshkigal and DekuNut) or any other thoughts you feel like sharing.

Also, did you not read this part of my post where I have clarified that even though the claim seems believable, we can never be too sure with Darth, as he has fooled the Town a lot of times in the past.

Oh, yeah I missed that

The way you're stating that implies that I voted Darth because I didn't want to vote Eresh. There is no such causality involved.

I think the two are kind of connected (maybe not in an intended way) since you specifically mentioned you wouldn't vote Ereshkigal since that's what he would want but you voted DarthWolf who also fine with being voted.

Eresh is being really confusing here, and this could help clear things up.

What could it clear up? (besides seeing what they turn up as of course....)

I think the two are kind of connected (maybe not in an intended way) since you specifically mentioned you wouldn't vote Ereshkigal since that's what he would want but you voted DarthWolf who also fine with being voted.
Darth was realistic. He expected it, but he didn't request it. It's the actual request to do it that makes me not want to vote him.
Besides, like I said, I never intended to lynch Darth anyways.

What could it clear up? (besides seeing what they turn up as of course....)

It will absolutely clear up everything. And I am definitely not lying. My death certainly won't muddy the waters even more and make people facepalm and regret their decision.

I appreciate your participation and vote. But I think we have gone way past the random voting stage, so could you give some reason for your vote. Also, I would like to know your thoughts about what's currently going on in the game, the two major wagons (Ereshkigal and DekuNut) or any other thoughts you feel like sharing.

Eh, not sure how I can reason a random vote.
And I don't feel like sharing my opinion on the Eresh/Deku matter atm. That seems like some kind of bait from the mafia to kill someone depending on their thoughts, so.

Eh, not sure how I can reason a random vote.
And I don't feel like sharing my opinion on the Eresh/Deku matter atm. That seems like some kind of bait from the mafia to kill someone depending on their thoughts, so.
I mean, it's kind of the hot topic now. imo it's scummier to avoid making comments on controversial topics in order to stay out of the limelight.
Vote: ExLight

Unvote: Ereshkigal

I totally didn't forget I actually don't have a vote this game!

Back
Top Bottom