• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

:unsure: notes AE as potential scumbud if Eresh flips Mafia
You may want to rethink your logic there.

Please. seriously. Ereshkigal is acting like he's eager to be lynched... This is not typical town or scum behaviour. Unless he's a bomb, he has to be a jester... and this is a bastard game

You may want to rethink your logic there.

Please. seriously. Ereshkigal is acting like he's eager to be lynched... This is not typical town or scum behaviour. Unless he's a bomb, he has to be a jester... and this is a bastard game
Eresh is practically never engaged in “typical” behavior, and she’s dropped lots of hints about being a game-ending Jester claiming Mafia, which makes me think she’s at best a good lynch and at worst a harmless one, but not actually a game-ending Jester. And you still never explained your logic about not voting Darth because he looked off.

Eresh is practically never engaged in “typical” behavior, and she’s dropped lots of hints about being a game-ending Jester claiming Mafia, which makes me think she’s at best a good lynch and at worst a harmless one, but not actually a game-ending Jester. And you still never explained your logic about not voting Darth because he looked off.

I also typically drop lots of hints about my role, unless I'm Mafia or have a power role like Cop or the game disallows it. It's usually not a mystery as to what role I have if people pay attention.

People tend to forget that because they're distracted by the crazy stunts.

I also typically drop lots of hints about my role, unless I'm Mafia or have a power role like Cop or the game disallows it. It's usually not a mystery as to what role I have if people pay attention.

People tend to forget that because they're distracted by the crazy stunts.
FTFY

I don't need to, because that's all there is to the story.
Well that’s ack basswards then. And that’s all there is to that.

Vote: DekuNut

This is totally not in response to the OC conversation attempted or their trying to recruit me. And this is totally not my answer to the offer to work together.

And I totally am not confused as to why they'd try to recruit someone they think is Mafia to work with them.

Well, I'll just nix any ideas of possible OC conversations before that answer comes. I feel like Eresh is trying something on me for... some reason. I don't really know why. Either way, didn't happen.
TRUST NOT IN THE FALSE PROPHET

Btw, to anyone still afraid of lynching Eresh, the thing is Eresh is not only making herself look like she actually wants lynched, but she’s also thrown in paranoia about game-ending Jesters, too. I doubt a real Jester would even want to make us so hesitant by reminding us of that possibility.

What makes you think that a real Jester wouldn't actively try to make you so hesitant while knowing you would use that against them to lynch them, and thus win the game? Have I not demonstrated the ability to use meta assumptions about what are mistakes to my advantage before?

In all seriousness, has everyone forgotten the game where I was Godfather? Two Mafia members counterclaimed each other, I acted like an untrustworthy scumbag the entire game, I revealed the Mafia had broken the code being used, and I flat-out told someone who all of the Mafia members are. And won the game with no Mafia deaths.

Using the standard meta of what counts as a mistake is not necessarily going to work in your favor where I'm involved.

In all seriousness, has everyone forgotten the game where I was Godfather? Two Mafia members counterclaimed each other, I acted like an untrustworthy scumbag the entire game, I revealed the Mafia had broken the code being used, and I flat-out told someone who all of the Mafia members are. And won the game with no Mafia deaths.

Using the standard meta of what counts as a mistake is not necessarily going to work in your favor where I'm involved.
I am never going to claim I had a good scumgame ever again.

Votecount again cuz' I'm so nice
Ereshkigal4JD, Zinn, me, MP
DekuNut3Space, LazySpy, Eresh
Pika_pika421ExLight
ExLight1Deku

Back
Top Bottom