• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

A random vote? Really? We are in Day 2 now and we have lost 2 Townies already, if you are going to vote me, at least give me a good reason for the same.
My random vote comes rather out of noobishness... This is my first forum mafia, sorry.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Elie has claimed two completely different sounding roles in OC with me, a possible slip-up since apparently I was first to be contacted.
Also who told Elie their role on D1? Did nobody see how that ended in Chaos Mafia?

VOTE: Elieson

(for anyone concerned, I already clarified with Max that pictures of OC is okay, just not your role PM)

I'm not saying that. Lynches are good as they provide information but guess what we ended up with? Yes. A No Lynch.
What is your point here as you respond to my response where you said that lynching a town is wasting a day. I agree with your statement here but it seems unrelated to what you respond to.

I AM NOW A NEIGHBOUR WITH ELIESON
Just wanted to let you know. Doesnt confirm him as town but he isnt lying on his role, requesting a cop check on him tonight.

Vote: MegaPod
You claimed a vig shot on Eresh, someone killed Caps who protected Ex, so either the mafia failed or SK failed/didnt do anything. How many shots do you have? I know people voted MP day 1 as well, I'll have to look closely at that later but I'll place this for now.

If you're a doc-like role, consider who you targeted to be likely town, unless SK tried it on scum.

I used up my only shot, Darth. And Eresh could only kill six specific characters, so it’s definitely plausible she failed. Why the vote on me?
It's an easy mafia fake claim. I'll admit that it needs furher investigation but it's the best I got so far without reading up the game yet. Why the vote on Elie?

And Eresh could only kill six specific characters, so it’s definitely plausible she failed.

Ereshkigal had to fail since the two who died besides Ereshkigal were not one of the specific six mentioned. So you killed Ereshkigal while mafia nightkilled one of the other two, right?

Also about the Elieson thing going on, I feel like I know their character if they're actually a Neighborizer (and that seems to be the case since Darth Wolf is now neighbors with him?) and that makes me believe Elieson is town or independent. (not sure if 2 indeps are possible ratio-wise though)

And Eresh could only kill six specific characters
Ereshkigal had to fail since the two who died besides Ereshkigal were not one of the specific six mentioned. So you killed Ereshkigal while mafia nightkilled one of the other two, right?
I also just reread that. I think that is indeed what happened
Unvote: MegaPod
I might have acted too fast there, but the vote still gave the response I wanted so it had some use.

Also about the Elieson thing going on, I feel like I know their character if they're actually a Neighborizer (and that seems to be the case since Darth Wolf is now neighbors with him?) and that makes me believe Elieson is town or independent. (not sure if 2 indeps are possible ratio-wise though)
Name his character please

It's an easy mafia fake claim. I'll admit that it needs furher investigation but it's the best I got so far without reading up the game yet. Why the vote on Elie?

Because his claim seemed too useless to make sense, and would be a relatively safe lynch even if proven true. I believe you made this exact argument before. But really Darth, the claimed Vig is the best vote you’ve got when three people died, none of which were the SK’s possible targets, and Caps was the Babysitter who likely protected Ex while shot by Mafia? C’mon.

Yes.

Because his claim seemed too useless to make sense, and would be a relatively safe lynch even if proven true. I believe you made this exact argument before. But really Darth, the claimed Vig is the best vote you’ve got when three people died, none of which were the SK’s possible targets, and Caps was the Babysitter who likely protected Ex while shot by Mafia? C’mon.
I missed the target specific part ok:confused:
But really MP, do you still want to vote him after I confirmed his role?

Name his character please

Angie Yonaga is what I'm thinking. She kind of starts her own cult of sorts in-game and that seems like it could work for a neighborizer.

Also I'm going to

Vote: jdthebud

I'm not liking his popping in and leaving without adding anything.

Also @DekuNut why were you so against voting Ereshkigal off last day phase? I'm not sure if you ever elaborated (and I might have missed it, sorry if I did)

Elie has claimed two completely different sounding roles in OC with me, a possible slip-up since apparently I was first to be contacted.
Also who told Elie their role on D1? Did nobody see how that ended in Chaos Mafia?

VOTE: Elieson

Makes sense

Vote: Elieson

She kind of starts her own cult of sorts in-game

Ok cult leader confirmed
But perhaps it doesn't start until later in the game?

Votecount time!

Elieson4Deku, MP, Zinn, me
Pika_pika421LazySpy
jdthebud1Space

I mentioned a cult and didn't even consider an actual cult in game. Welp.

Unvote: jdthebud

Vote: Elieson

What about Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars

I mean, I can see that too but Angie makes more sense to me with that kinda role. Kaito seems like he could more easily have something different. (not sure what specifically, but idk) Also Elieson has been acting off about his role anyway so wanting to hide that he's actually a possible cult leader instead of neighborizer makes sense

Thought:
We had two kills last night out of three killing roles (mafia, vig, sk).
Vig killed Erish
Erish killed last night's townies
I find it unlikely we have both a cult and a mafia with this game size, since people were wondering if 2 indeps would be too much. If Elie is a cult leader, maybe there isn't a mafia then? That would explain the kill count and balance things out better.

Back
Top Bottom