• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Mafia: Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

MegaPod

Radio Rodent
Reaction score
That said, darth is a little weird, but I am definitely getting a town vibe from him.
This is the thing you could have clarified so much earlier. That you had a Town feeling about him despite finding his post “weird.” You made it sound like his “weird” post was a reason you wouldn’t vote him despite his Miller claim.

Reminder of LITERALLY LAST GAME when a mafioso claimed miller on Day 1.
Granted, that was in a game where roles were randomly distributed to factions, so yes, it was dumb of us to ignore that. Of course, we didn’t know what bastard things to expect from ME or Flop in that game, so I guess it was just assumed Miller for either faction was a possibility.

Unvote: AussieEevee
Vote: jdthebud

He really has been CWAC-y, so let’s see where this goes I guess

AussieEevee

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
This is the thing you could have clarified so much earlier. That you had a Town feeling about him despite finding his post “weird.” You made it sound like his “weird” post was a reason you wouldn’t vote him despite his Miller claim.
How I feel about him and his vibes is 100% irrelevant to his post feeling off, though.

I didn't vote him because I don't automatically vote day 1 claims... I just don't trust them. You've played with me before. You knowthat I don't trust and never will trust day one claims. A miller claim will never count as an automatic clear for me, like it does with you... but it also doesnt count as an automatic lynch for me.
we didn’t know what bastard things to expect from ME or Flop in that game
It's ME... If you aren't expecting 1000000000% bastard, you're in the wrong game :p

LazySpy

"It's Jindosh's Clockwork Lavos! RUN!!"
Reaction score
Alright. Mathematically speaking, vote on Eevee has no more any possibility of passing anyways, so...

Unvote:AusieEevee
Vote:JDthebud

I am going to die this night, I suppose...

DekuNut

Rigelian Emperor
Reaction score
Granted, that was in a game where roles were randomly distributed to factions, so yes, it was dumb of us to ignore that. Of course, we didn’t know what bastard things to expect from ME or Flop in that game, so I guess it was just assumed Miller for either faction was a possibility.
He wasn't even a miller. It was a fakeclaim.

MegaPod

Radio Rodent
Reaction score
It's ME... If you aren't expecting 1000000000% bastard, you're in the wrong game :p
That was the point...we ended up expecting he would make a Miller either faction and believed too much in the bastardness. :p

AussieEevee

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
That was the point...we ended up expecting he would make a Miller either faction and believed too much in the bastardness. :p
Using your expectation of bastard, to create an even more bastard game... ME is devious... and a genius, but mostly devious :p

Luminary

★blue blur★
Reaction score
@AussieEevee Are you saying that you find DarthWolf's miller claim to be false and if that's the case would you consider him a viable voting candidate? Because lynching him would be the only way of finding out if he was actually a miller or not. That is, unless there's some other ability in the game that could somehow determine a role. But that's a whole different story.

AussieEevee

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
Are you saying that you find DarthWolf's miller claim to be false and if that's the case would you consider him a viable voting candidate?
All of this, can be answered by my wall of text in reply to Megapod about two or three posts up. No offence intended.

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Because I would rather focus my attention on the thread..

You know that.
Fair but you know that ignoring someone isn't something you should do either.... Unless it's Eresh' weird stuff.
@AussieEevee Are you saying that you find DarthWolf's miller claim to be false and if that's the case would you consider him a viable voting candidate? Because lynching him would be the only way of finding out if he was actually a miller or not. That is, unless there's some other ability in the game that could somehow determine a role. But that's a whole different story.
Rolecop, which mafia likely has. Town, not so sure.

AussieEevee

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
Fair but you know that ignoring someone isn't something you should do either.... Unless it's Eresh' weird stuff.
I would also like to state that... being a bastard game... you don't know if I have a clause in my role PM that forbids OC in an OC game.

I don't think Max is that Devious, but ME probably would be.

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
I would also like to state that... being a bastard game... you don't know if I have a clause in my role PM that forbids OC in an OC game.
I don't indeed and I won't assume so, therefore you should inform us about it if that would be the case.

AussieEevee

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
I don't indeed and I won't assume so, therefore you should inform us about it if that would be the case.
If I was as evil as ME and designed such a role, I'd make it so the player can't even discuss the restriction... because that is completely evil and totally what ME would do.

Keep in mind how evil my first sub in for Chaos was... (WHICH YOU LYNCHED ME ON!!!!)

AussieEevee

Vee Vee Eeeeveee!
Reaction score
I admit that it was both a fun and frustrating restriction at the same time.

Pika_pika42

Ash's Pikachu
Reaction score
Well I don't see JD saying anything in his defence.

Vote: jdthebud

Space

blue lion
Reaction score
So @Space, no need to vote JD, because Elie is equally inactive.
It's not about the inactivity itself but the fact that jdthebud hasn't done anything (I know he stated he was overwhelmed, but still) whereas Elieson's posts had content to them

I find it weird that there's anyone Elie wouldn't OC with... unless he was already in a mafia chat with them.
Well, he hasn't done any OC with me either

He wasn't even a miller. It was a fakeclaim.
I can see a miller being in the game though and no one has counterclaimed him. That's my basis for believing him