• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Mafia: Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Night 2 - Magician Murdered

Max1996

Brutal Pokémon
Reaction score
  1. @MegaPod
  2. @ZinnLav
  3. @Contrainer
  4. @Feenie
  5. @Pika_pika42
  6. @AussieEevee
  7. @jdthebud
  8. @Space
  9. @DekuNut
  10. @DarthWolf
  11. @Elieson
  12. @LazySpy
  13. @ReturnofMCH
Votals
jdthebud - Space, AussieEevee, ZinnLav, Feenie, MegaPod, LazySpy, DarthWolf, Pika_pika42

jdthebud has been lynched!

Dear jdthebud, you are Himiko Yumeno.

A very skilled magician, you constantly remind people you’re a mage, as opposed to mere magician. In spite of being the Ultimate Magician, you are particularly lazy, always saying something is a pain. As such, you are Vanilla.

You are Town-aligned and win when all Mafia-aligned players are dead.

jdthebud has been lynched. He was Himiko Yumeno, Town Vanilla

Surviving Students: 12

Night 2 begins now. It ends at 8 PM CET on March 22nd.

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Vanilla XD

Really... Damn I did not expect that role in the game. Too bad that he was town but we didnt lose much given voting and role. Just a chance to get scum though.

Max1996

Brutal Pokémon
Reaction score
Also, just to avoid potential infractions over usage of art that isn't mine...I honestly have no clue who made it. I can't find anything about that.

LazySpy

"It's Jindosh's Clockwork Lavos! RUN!!"
Reaction score
... good night, then.

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

AussieEevee

Emergency, DekaMaster!
Reaction score
Also, just to avoid potential infractions over usage of art that isn't mine...I honestly have no clue who made it. I can't find anything about that.
It's on the official website, so credit the makers of the game :)

Pika_pika42

Ash's Pikachu
Reaction score
And I thought we caught scum this time. Maybe that's the reason jdthebud was being inactive because he got a vanilla roll and it can sometimes be difficult to play with that.

AussieEevee

Emergency, DekaMaster!
Reaction score
Is it? Where?

At least I hope that is the official website :p Scroll down to the character in question, and that artwork is there.

MegaPod

Hail Hydreigon
Reaction score
Oof. Not the worst lynch but not ideal

Max1996

Brutal Pokémon
Reaction score

At least I hope that is the official website :p Scroll down to the character in question, and that artwork is there.
Uhh...not the image I was referring to...