• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Mafia: Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Max1996

Soloist Pokémon
Reaction score
@TheCapsFan is officially subbing in for ReturnofMCH! Please wait as I add you to the Role PMs and any OC Conversations.

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
VOTE: TheCapsFan (Formerly MCH)

I've got suspect actions from you during the night. Turning players Vanilla?

AussieEevee

White Ranger, Dino Power!
Reaction score
Vote: TheCapsFan for reasons stated above.

FOS: Pika_Pika42

LazySpy

"It's Jindosh's Clockwork Lavos! RUN!!"
Reaction score
Dang right, Zinnlaw.

Vote: CapsFan

Ereshkigal

Far too mouthy for my own good.
Reaction score
@TheCapsFan When you come back to our side of the divide between life and death, remember the Item we talked about. I hope you have managed to secure it. We didn't choose you for this mission just to fail in the most important goal.

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
@TheCapsFan When you come back to our side of the divide between life and death, remember the Item we talked about. I hope you have managed to secure it. We didn't choose you for this mission just to fail in the most important goal.
Sorry what? Are you sure you have the right thread? I hope a dead player isn't providing useful information to living players?

Ereshkigal

Far too mouthy for my own good.
Reaction score
Sorry what? Are you sure you have the right thread? I hope a dead player isn't providing useful information to living players?
I didn't provide useful information while I was alive. Do you think that would change now?