• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Mafia: Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

MegaPod

Anxious Apparition Aficionado
Reaction score
Sorry but must've missed it. When?
I’m guessing in OC somehow. Which if it turns out to be true...would be kind of awkward for me, considering that I trusted Pika with things in our OC chat. After making a big deal about people blindly trusting scum!Elie back in Chaos IV, too. :bulbaFacepalm:

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
I’m guessing in OC somehow. Which if it turns out to be true...would be kind of awkward for me, considering that I trusted Pika with things in our OC chat. After making a big deal about people blindly trusting scum!Elie back in Chaos IV, too. :bulbaFacepalm:
I have reason to believe pika was last night's target and failed to kill.

MegaPod

Anxious Apparition Aficionado
Reaction score
Failed to be killed, you mean? :unsure:

LazySpy

"It's Jindosh's Clockwork Lavos! RUN!!"
Reaction score
Failed to be killed? How so? A Doc protected him or something alike?

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Spill, Darth. Pp42 was protected/roleblocked last night, so if you have something to share, let’s hear it.
Well you just gave the answer right there, pika was protected, the mafia kill failed because of that, at least that is what I assume is what most likely happened.

DekuNut

Rigelian Emperor
Reaction score
I'm fine with having it. In cases like this it's pretty obvious who's going down anyways

LazySpy

"It's Jindosh's Clockwork Lavos! RUN!!"
Reaction score
I agree. Lets do this Hyper Majority.

Max1996

Soloist Pokémon
Reaction score
I know it's only been 2 hours since the post, but...ok then.