• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Mafia: Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Bombing Bagworm
Reaction score
Sorry but must've missed it. When?
I’m guessing in OC somehow. Which if it turns out to be true...would be kind of awkward for me, considering that I trusted Pika with things in our OC chat. After making a big deal about people blindly trusting scum!Elie back in Chaos IV, too. :bulbaFacepalm:

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
I’m guessing in OC somehow. Which if it turns out to be true...would be kind of awkward for me, considering that I trusted Pika with things in our OC chat. After making a big deal about people blindly trusting scum!Elie back in Chaos IV, too. :bulbaFacepalm:
I have reason to believe pika was last night's target and failed to kill.

"It's Jindosh's Clockwork Lavos! RUN!!"
Reaction score
Failed to be killed? How so? A Doc protected him or something alike?

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Spill, Darth. Pp42 was protected/roleblocked last night, so if you have something to share, let’s hear it.
Well you just gave the answer right there, pika was protected, the mafia kill failed because of that, at least that is what I assume is what most likely happened.

Rigelian Emperor
Reaction score
I'm fine with having it. In cases like this it's pretty obvious who's going down anyways

"It's Jindosh's Clockwork Lavos! RUN!!"
Reaction score
I agree. Lets do this Hyper Majority.

Fresh Snow Pokémon
Reaction score
I know it's only been 2 hours since the post, but...ok then.