• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Mafia: Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

AussieEevee

I exist.
Reaction score
Even if the edit doesn't include game-relevant or opinion changing information?
Edits can include spelling, grammar, formating, etc.

Nothing more.
Yeah what was with that actually? :unsure: That was your only response when Pika asked you about it himself.
I misunderstood the information provided to me, so I checked directly with pika and confirmed it. Pika is no longer under suspicion.

AussieEevee

I exist.
Reaction score
I am going to vote @Elieson.
Vote: Elieson

He seems to be highly inactive but he hasn't been subbed out yet. Curious.

Luminary

★blue blur★
Reaction score
The only problem with voting Elie is that he is asking for a sub, which explains his inactivity - and also the fact that Darth told us about the "Kaito welcomes you" message. The Kaito message is what's holding me back from voting him, otherwise I might go for it.

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Oof, Janitor struck. I was told LazySpy was the Tracker.
LazySpy was a Watcher, he could see who visited someone at night.
Janitor obviously has to be Kirumi which helps my notes...

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
VOTE: Contrainer

I've got claims from everyone else. What say you?
@Contrainer You haven't responded to my OC since D1 either.

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
No role pm huh? Must be a mafia rold doing that.

Even if Elie is scum AE, he's inactive so someone else is performing the kill.

Vote: DekuNut
Now this is something I can stand behind. I asked you to use your role on lazyspy to confirm his role. Conveniently he happened to die this night AND keep his role unrevealed.
I actually asked you to do this to confirm your role, I already knew lazy.

AussieEevee

I exist.
Reaction score
Even if Elie is scum AE, he's inactive so someone else is performing the kill.
As this size, I don't doubt there is at least 3 scum.

However, Elie hasn't been subbed out or modkilled, and at this rate, I either want some activity from that spot or to find out what Elie is sitting on.

I also want to lynch Megapod, but that's neither here nor there

Luminary

★blue blur★
Reaction score
Not sure how relevant this is, but Elie hasn't been online since the 19th. Unless this only applies if you show you're online? I'm not sure how this works. Also, sorry - I was wrong before. I thought he asked for a sub but I don't think he did. But, like Darth said... even if Elie is scum, there must be someone who is actually active who is putting in kills.

VOTE: Contrainer.

I find it curious that he hasn't responded to Zinn's OC chat from D1 and hasn't claimed. I guess this could be considered a pressure vote.

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Not sure how relevant this is, but Elie hasn't been online since the 19th. Unless this only applies if you show you're online? I'm not sure how this works. Also, sorry - I was wrong before. I thought he asked for a sub but I don't think he did. But, like Darth said... even if Elie is scum, there must be someone who is actually active who is putting in kills.

VOTE: Contrainer.

I find it curious that he hasn't responded to Zinn's OC chat from D1 and hasn't claimed. I guess this could be considered a pressure vote.
Is he active right now, Contrainer?
I dont have hard evidence but unless someone is not being honest with something when they clearly should Contrainer should not be lynched. Cop checked at most.

Luminary

★blue blur★
Reaction score
Is he active right now, Contrainer?
I dont have hard evidence but unless someone is not being honest with something when they clearly should Contrainer should not be lynched. Cop checked at most.
Last seen Friday, evidently. I mean, my vote is definitely more like a pressure vote if anything because I would like to see why Contrainer hasn't claimed when everyone else has and why he hasn't responded in OC, but...

About the Deku thing, I'd like to see what he has to say because I'm sort of confused. Having him come in and say something would assist in whether or not I want to vote him.