• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • NMLewis continues his adventures in the Hoenn region. Watch here as he meets his father and helps some kid catch a Pokemon.

Mafia: Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Called it! Well, I've done my job, your turn to finish it Town!

Bored and Boring
Reaction score
oof
so we don't get to learn one role as well

rip Darth

Bored and Boring
Reaction score
Vote: Space

le's go with the Kill Space Plan unless yall got a better explanation/plan

Show me your true form!
Reaction score
VOTE: Space

Claiming Bomb and then saying you're Cop and then the Cop getting revealed and now you say you're Bomb again....
Even if you are Bomb I just hope I'm the one who gets hit by this blast.

Bored and Boring
Reaction score
Is it me or endgame can be really stressful?

Did anyone OC with Contrainer while he was alive?

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
vote: megapod
Unvote: megapod

Vote: space

Show me your true form!
Reaction score
From what he said in Gen III Mafia he hasn't been able to get on Bulbagarden lately so he was mostly inactive post D1

rain is over
Reaction score
I'm just going to try and explain my actions even though I've done that for a few of you. I didn't want to risk losing a townie when I got lynched last phase so I claimed cop as a last ditch effort. It ended badly and I do regret that, but I am not lying about my bomb claim from before.

Now this is something I can stand behind. I asked you to use your role on lazyspy to confirm his role. Conveniently he happened to die this night AND keep his role unrevealed.
I actually asked you to do this to confirm your role, I already knew lazy.
Let's not forget DekuNut hasn't confirmed his role. Why is that? Is it really just coincidence he couldn't prove it before?

Vote: DekuNut

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
I'm just going to try and explain my actions even though I've done that for a few of you. I didn't want to risk losing a townie when I got lynched last phase so I claimed cop as a last ditch effort. It ended badly and I do regret that, but I am not lying about my bomb claim from before.
If you are town, give us your reads on the remaining players. Who do you think is scum, and why is it megapod? and who would you lynch other than Deku?

Show me your true form!
Reaction score
Let's not forget DekuNut hasn't confirmed his role. Why is that? Is it really just coincidence he couldn't prove it before?
Deku has told me he's a Redirector/Jester, thus an independent, Mafia wouldn't claim Jester.
After we lynch you we're going for him

rain is over
Reaction score
Hmm interesting

If you are town, give us your reads on the remaining players. Who do you think is scum, and why is it megapod? and who would you lynch other than Deku?
Other than DekuNut the only thing I can really offer is, I honestly do think MegaPod is scum.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Other than DekuNut the only thing I can really offer is, I honestly do think MegaPod is scum.
I'd like to see more than just "Megapod is scum"... especially since those are my words. It's too late in the game for sheeping. Give us your thoughts.