• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

I'm going to stay as sub for now. Mostly because I'm not certain how open my schedule is in the immediate future.

Hey @LazySpy welcome to TWR! You said the first time online? Have you ever played it IRL?
If you have any questions about the game, either now or while playing, don't be afraid to ask the players or the host any questions. We're glad to help new people out. Be sure to check out the Playing Guide if you want to learn more.

Hey @LazySpy welcome to TWR! You said the first time online? Have you ever played it IRL?
If you have any questions about the game, either now or while playing, don't be afraid to ask the players or the host any questions. We're glad to help new people out. Be sure to check out the Playing Guide if you want to learn more.
Thanks. I did a few times, but on a low amount (5-8, maximally it was somewhere more than 10 but less than 15) players, usually. It was quick and chaotic, to say the least. Especially since I knew most of those people really well and we could usually predict our moves in advance. It'll probally be hard here, but I'll try my best.

Probably gonna get lynched or killed during the first day.

Thanks. I did a few times, but on a low amount (5-8, maximally it was somewhere more than 10 but less than 15) players, usually. It was quick and chaotic, to say the least. Especially since I knew most of those people really well and we could usually predict our moves in advance. It'll probally be hard here, but I'll try my best.

Probably gonna get lynched or killed during the first day.
Yeah that can be chaotic, forums are perfect for that reason imo. If you realy screw up you could get lynched D1, but we are ofen leniant on new players so dont worry (but dont abuse that knowledge either :p)

How does IRL mafia even work?
Look up One Night Ultimate Werewolf. I'm planning to make a forum version out of it at some point but it shows how the game can be done in one day/night cycle.

I first played mafia irl. Works better in forum form, but as a whole the playstyle is very different.

Night 0 - 03/15/2019
Back
Top Bottom