• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Mafia: Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Ereshkigal

Far too mouthy for my own good.
Reaction score
I'm going to stay as sub for now. Mostly because I'm not certain how open my schedule is in the immediate future.

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Hey @LazySpy welcome to TWR! You said the first time online? Have you ever played it IRL?
If you have any questions about the game, either now or while playing, don't be afraid to ask the players or the host any questions. We're glad to help new people out. Be sure to check out the Playing Guide if you want to learn more.

LazySpy

"It's Jindosh's Clockwork Lavos! RUN!!"
Reaction score
Hey @LazySpy welcome to TWR! You said the first time online? Have you ever played it IRL?
If you have any questions about the game, either now or while playing, don't be afraid to ask the players or the host any questions. We're glad to help new people out. Be sure to check out the Playing Guide if you want to learn more.
Thanks. I did a few times, but on a low amount (5-8, maximally it was somewhere more than 10 but less than 15) players, usually. It was quick and chaotic, to say the least. Especially since I knew most of those people really well and we could usually predict our moves in advance. It'll probally be hard here, but I'll try my best.

Probably gonna get lynched or killed during the first day.

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Thanks. I did a few times, but on a low amount (5-8, maximally it was somewhere more than 10 but less than 15) players, usually. It was quick and chaotic, to say the least. Especially since I knew most of those people really well and we could usually predict our moves in advance. It'll probally be hard here, but I'll try my best.

Probably gonna get lynched or killed during the first day.
Yeah that can be chaotic, forums are perfect for that reason imo. If you realy screw up you could get lynched D1, but we are ofen leniant on new players so dont worry (but dont abuse that knowledge either :p)

How does IRL mafia even work?
Look up One Night Ultimate Werewolf. I'm planning to make a forum version out of it at some point but it shows how the game can be done in one day/night cycle.

ReturnofMCH

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
I’ve played irl mafia before. It works somewhat

DekuNut

Rigelian Emperor
Reaction score
I first played mafia irl. Works better in forum form, but as a whole the playstyle is very different.

ReturnofMCH

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
I promised I would change to player if sign ups weren't closed by the 15th, and even though it's the 14th, IDC, in.