• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Good game, right up until the end I didn't know if I was making the right choice in my vote.

As some of you know, I was sending these to everyone who died, here are the ones I missed for the last two kills and the wins:
Kaede_32.png

It's wonderful that everyone worked together in the end, I only wish I could've been there too.
Kaito_7.png

Damn, I didn't make it, never give up on the bonds you make with others.
Gonta_26.png

Gonta not even remember who he killed. Gonta is innocent! Gentlemen do not kill people!
Ryoma_15.png

Damn, I don't deserve this win, a troublesome guy like me...
Rantaro_18.png

It's only natural I would win yet another killing game, I am the Ultimate Survivor after all.
Angie_16.png

Praise be to Atua! He has led us to this victory!
You're nothing but scrap... A shame that we have nothing left to even mourn, that maid sure knows how to clean up...

Wow. That was an awesome game. Thanks for hosting it Max.

Congrats Town and DekuNut. (y)
GG my fellow scum buddies Space and ROMCH/TheCapsFan. :bulbaLove:
GG Ereshkigal too for all the chaos you created on D1. :p

@Pika_pika42 I have to congratulate you though. Although you lost, you were my early big Town read. Well played. If you had a solid role claim you'd hav won with ease. I almost busted you with the whole caps AE thing by asking max if roleblockers have complete priority (like they should). According to max it didnt, if it did that situation would have played out differently and your action would have been impossible. You got lucky there.
Thank you so much Darth. :D
I, too think, this was a really good game for me and one of my better performances, even though we couldn't win in the end. I am glad we could bring it so close, that means all the players gave their very best to make this a close and interesting game for everyone.
Yeah, I can see I got lucky there, also, I managed to stay in the Town's good books for a long time in order to get some valuable info.

Also, the biggest mystery. @Space was it luck or did you know about my request to deku to redirect you to me?
@Pika_pika42 how did you learn about the redirect?
Oh yeah I think I told pika about it. Should have checked my oc with him
@Pika_pika42 how did you know. All I told you was that I used deku to check space. Not what he does
Yes, I told Space about it. I got this info through chatting with Darth and Zinn, and by using my mind a bit to analyse things. You can see the rest of it if/when you are added to the Mafia chat.

Overall, a really good game to be a part of. Thank you everyone for making this game interesting to play and watch.

Also, for anyone who is curious...

Night Actions Log

Night 1
MegaPod
Shot Ereshkigal

Contrainer
Cop-checked Ereshkigal (Failed)

Pika_pika42
Mafia Kill: TheCapsFan

Ereshkigal
Targeted Pika_pika42 (Failed)

TheCapsFan
Protected ExLight

Elieson
Added DarthWolf to Neighbor Chat

LazySpy
Watched MegaPod

ReturnofMCH
Roleblocked ExLight (Failed)

ExLight
Modified Cameras: Watched AussieEevee (Failed)

Night 2
Contrainer
Cop-checked Elieson

Pika_pika42
Strongarm Kill on LazySpy (Failed)

AussieEevee
Jailed Pika_pika42

LazySpy
Watched AussieEevee

TheCapsFan
Celesteela Cosplay: Vanillized AussieEevee

Night 3
Space
Janitor Kill: LazySpy

LazySpy
Watched DekuNut (Failed)

Night 4
Space
Mafia Kill: DarthWolf

ExLight
Added MegaPod to Neighbor Chat

Night 5

Pika_pika42
Mafia Kill: Feenie

Night 6

Pika_pika42
Mafia Kill: ExLight

ExLight
Added Zinnlav to Neighbor Chat (Failed)

I'm late to reacting to the endgame but better late than never, so - congratulations, town! And mafia played really well, so gg to you guys, as well! This was a very fun game and I really enjoyed it. I haven't played a mafia game in a while and starting back up with this one was a great choice. It helps that I love the DR series haha. I'm also glad I got Tenko, I was happy when I opened my PM and saw her.

Thank you for hosting, Max!

Back
Top Bottom