• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Mafia: Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Torn between the Danganronpa references going on during N0 and the fact you can't make character claims, careful what you say or you may come across as character claiming

TheCapsFan

After Laughter
Reaction score
Torn between the Danganronpa references going on during N0 and the fact you can't make character claims, careful what you say or you may come across as character claiming
Were those references? I didn't even realize.

ZinnLav

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
There's one character who worships the god "Atua" and says their name a lot and another who is a chronic liar, while I can appreciate the references, I wouldn't want anyone to be assumed as character hinting and get in trouble :3

Pika_pika42

Ash's Pikachu
Reaction score
A Miller claim is interesting. We need to wait to see if there are any CCs.

I don't think lynching him for that reason on D1 is a good idea but keeping an eye on him is essential as putting blind faith on Darth is a very risky proposition. As of now, I'll wait on this and see what others have to say about it.

Luminary

★blue blur★
Reaction score
If you don't believe me, just lynch me, I'm the least useful role in town anyway.
I find this reaction kind of strange. After all, OC is allowed in this game... so a miller isn't really something I would consider a useless role. Claiming miller right off the bat is usually a way of clearing yourself and I would normally consider a person doing that to be town, but now I'm kind of getting mixed signals what-with your saying you'd be fine with getting lynched. Could be a fool (the role to clarify), maybe?

Ereshkigal

Far too mouthy for my own good.
Reaction score
Vote: Ereshkigal

Because I'm Godfather.

Ereshkigal

Far too mouthy for my own good.
Reaction score
Remember, voting for me is in Town's and Mafia's best interests! Yes, in no way do you lose if I die!

ReturnofMCH

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
Something bout eresh seems... off a bit too off