• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Mafia: Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
Torn between the Danganronpa references going on during N0 and the fact you can't make character claims, careful what you say or you may come across as character claiming

After Laughter
Reaction score
Torn between the Danganronpa references going on during N0 and the fact you can't make character claims, careful what you say or you may come across as character claiming
Were those references? I didn't even realize.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
There's one character who worships the god "Atua" and says their name a lot and another who is a chronic liar, while I can appreciate the references, I wouldn't want anyone to be assumed as character hinting and get in trouble :3

Ash's Pikachu
Reaction score
A Miller claim is interesting. We need to wait to see if there are any CCs.

I don't think lynching him for that reason on D1 is a good idea but keeping an eye on him is essential as putting blind faith on Darth is a very risky proposition. As of now, I'll wait on this and see what others have to say about it.

★blue blur★
Reaction score
If you don't believe me, just lynch me, I'm the least useful role in town anyway.
I find this reaction kind of strange. After all, OC is allowed in this game... so a miller isn't really something I would consider a useless role. Claiming miller right off the bat is usually a way of clearing yourself and I would normally consider a person doing that to be town, but now I'm kind of getting mixed signals what-with your saying you'd be fine with getting lynched. Could be a fool (the role to clarify), maybe?

Far too mouthy for my own good.
Reaction score
Vote: Ereshkigal

Because I'm Godfather.

Far too mouthy for my own good.
Reaction score
Remember, voting for me is in Town's and Mafia's best interests! Yes, in no way do you lose if I die!

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
Something bout eresh seems... off a bit too off