• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

This reaction seems a bit pushy, I think it is very much evident by the tone of their post that Zinn was joking about the game ending on D1. Do you think Ereshkigal has a role which will end the game on D1?
I can't discount the option. but given zinnlav's response about wincons that may look like an obvious bus.

I honestly don't know anymore.
Eresh almost seems she's mafia pretending to be jester pretending to be mafia.
Seems more scummy than Darth.
Vote: Ereshkigal
FoS: DarthWolf

Okay, it never occurred to me to try that. Thanks for the idea the next time I'm mafia!

I haven't but would I need to?
Read it yourself.

But then of course, this being Bastard, Max could simply be lying about the Win Condition come to think of it...

Seriously, have you asked Max for clarification? Have you considered you may be setting yourself up for a lynch if I flip indep?

Torn between the Danganronpa references going on during N0 and the fact you can't make character claims, careful what you say or you may come across as character claiming
I wasn't trying to reference Danganronpa, btw.
You're forgetting Mega...
Whoops my bad
Ereshkigal5JD, Eresh, Zinn, MP, me
DarthWolf1Deku

Read what herself? Are you suggesting she would have access to your same win condition? :lapras:
I am suggesting that, members of the same faction should share the same win condition should they not? We assume Town unless something makes us doubt otherwise.

I can't discount the option. but given zinnlav's response about wincons that may look like an obvious bus.
I'm flattered you think I'm smart enough to pull off a bus with my track record.

Seriously, have you asked Max for clarification? Have you considered you may be setting yourself up for a lynch if I flip indep?
Max as the host can lie, I'm still getting used to Bastard games and hadn't originally thought of that, but my point stands that if you are also town you share my WinCon even if it's false, or are you claiming Independent?

A Miller claim is interesting. We need to wait to see if there are any CCs.

I don't really see it as interesting considering it seems pretty commonplace to claim miller right off the bat & it would be risky to claim it first.

I'm down
Vote: Darth

Honestly I don't feel like rewarding Eresh, so you folks have fun

so you don't feel like rewarding Ereshkigal but you're fine with voting someone who's claimed a town role/uncounterclaimed/ and your wording to DarthWolf comes across as ok with voting someone who has said they're town but a weak role (even if I don't like him saying he's ok with being voted but that's besides the point)

Vote: DekuNut

so you don't feel like rewarding Ereshkigal but you're fine with voting someone who's claimed a town role/uncounterclaimed/ and your wording to DarthWolf comes across as ok with voting someone who has said they're town but a weak role (even if I don't like him saying he's ok with being voted but that's besides the point)

It's called RVS m'dude. That's what I did with Wolf. Forgive me for not bothering to unvote :p
People are actually hopping onto the Eresh wagon, which I do not approve of, so I made as much clear. However, since I'm alone in voting Wolf, I can feel confident that my vote on him isn't actually going to do anything, thus making it a solid meme vote.

It's called RVS m'dude. That's what I did with Wolf. Forgive me for not bothering to unvote :p
People are actually hopping onto the Eresh wagon, which I do not approve of, so I made as much clear. However, since I'm alone in voting Wolf, I can feel confident that my vote on him isn't actually going to do anything, thus making it a solid meme vote.
Why not just take it off though if you're not wanting to get some sort of lynch started on him?

I am suggesting that, members of the same faction should share the same win condition should they not? We assume Town unless something makes us doubt otherwise.
Oh, now you’re assuming that you two share a faction? I’m not sure whether this is scummy or just too overly lenient.

So you’re not moving your vote and using it to sway the game off of the player you say it’s such a bad idea to lynch, because it won’t do anything and it’s a “solid meme vote?” Yeah no, that’s really not solid play.

Unvote: Ereshkigal

Oh, now you’re assuming that you two share a faction? I’m not sure whether this is scummy or just too overly lenient.

So you’re not moving your vote and using it to sway the game off of the player you say it’s such a bad idea to lynch, because it won’t do anything and it’s a “solid meme vote?” Yeah no, that’s really not solid play.

Unvote: Ereshkigal
I'd move my vote if I had a solid alternative. As of now I don't, so I'm not going to try and move to another wagon. When such a time comes that I have someone, I'll be sure to push that wagon over Erish's. But for now, with the cards I've been dealt, I'll simply provide my passive resistance until I actually have a leg to stand on.

That's how I play, what can I say? I assume everyone is my ally until they lose my trust, thus I assume their on my side.

Well, when you take it as far as asking them to just read your wincon (that you didn’t post) themselves to understand it, that looks too trusting in one way or the other. Just sayin’.

Um... Have you asked Max for clarification on that?
Well, when you take it as far as asking them to just read your wincon (that you didn’t post) themselves to understand it, that looks too trusting in one way or the other. Just sayin’.
When someone who I assume to be town makes a statement that contradicts my Win Condition it looks kinda shifty, only natural I change my stance to considering them not on my team.

Max as the host can lie, I'm still getting used to Bastard games and hadn't originally thought of that, but my point stands that if you are also town you share my WinCon even if it's false, or are you claiming Independent?

What makes you think I would be aware of the Town wincon when I openly claimed Mafia and may actually be an indep?

And what advantage is there to killing someone when a risk of it ending the game prematurely exists without at least making some effort to confirm if the risk is real? If you doubt my claim, why not cop check me and, if I prove to be telling the truth about being Mafia, lynch me tomorrow instead? What is there to lose by avoiding an unnecessary risk?

So are you unvoting Darth? Insisting on a memevote is stupid when the wagon is right behind you and it's about to run over.
Wait, aren't YOU always scum too?

(I remember seeing this in Chaos IV but can't find it)
DekuNut said:
I ended up rolling scum 5 out of 6 times in a row
FoS: DekuNut

Back
Top Bottom