• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Honestly I commend him. This is the strategy I use a lot of the time when playing as a fascist in Secret Hitler IRL and it pays off most of the time. albeit we're always slightly inebriated when we play that game If it ends up becoming too much of a problem later on we can investigate into it a bit more, but for now I think we can just safely ignore.

NOTE: I use this strategy when playing as Liberal as well, but more often than not just to fuck with people. It's more effective when we're playing multiple games and I use the strategy multiple times in a row.

Ok this helps, sharing thoughts is important. Do you have other thoughts so far, on specfic players perhaps?

I disagree with the vig on Eresh, it's a waste that should be spent on a busted scum, not on something we can vote for whenever.
If I were to say what I think about other players, I'd just have to qoute a certain doctor who'se favorite medicall problem is lupus:
"Everybody lies."

... Or maybe not, I dunno. The thing is, I was kept out of human contacts for a huge chunk of my life, so I don't really have big sociall experience. Therefore, I'm a little... Shy about sharing my thoughts, or sometimes, I simply don't have much of them anyway. Maybe I'll learn the ropes after a few games, at least I hope so...

Honestly if you're trying to give advice to ExLight this is really terrible advice. This just makes it seem like the best thing to do is stay quiet and not do anything.

Mafia is all about risks. Yes there is danger involved but that's part of the fun. Yes, the greatest danger to Town is Town itself but Town's greatest power is the vote. @ExLight don't be afraid to share what you think. If something seems fishy, speak up. Honestly your perspective could be very useful this game for town BECAUSE you don't know anyone here.

It is more to advise a certain amount of caution is necessary. Either that, or being bats%&^ insane. I find the second of those works for me, but is more often going to get mixed results at best for others, so I relied on the more-easily-applied caution.

Okay, maybe not perfect word choice, but I’m just saying we have as little reason to believe Caps is scum as he is Town so far, so lynching him is not priority considering his inactivity.

Pretty sure this is a scumslip right here. I repeat, PRETTY SURE THAT THIS IS A SCUMSLIP RIGHT HERE.

Leaving N0 behind, let's begin.

I'm Miller

Worth maintaining for now.

Vote: Ereshkigal

Because I'm Godfather.

Stahp you

That's how I play, what can I say? I assume everyone is my ally until they lose my trust, thus I assume their on my side.

Can the people who are voting Eresh please unvote.

His behaviour is far too inconsistent and weird, as if he is trying to draw attention to himself.

These two posts feel kinda fluffy. I don't feel like either of these posts are actually doing anything to move the game forward. May as well have just whispered into a bucket.

Why should these be considered seriously, AE and Zinn?

##Vote ExLight

eenie, meenie, miney, mo
my luck tells me yer the one'
Vote: Pika_Pika42
So much information... Not sure if I can process it and make my pick.

Vote: DekuNut

ExLight and LazySpy came in with garbage votes, kinda late into the day, disregarding anything that happened before. I wouldn't have put much stock into this, but these posts w/votes were 10 minutes apart. They were the first posts by each player since game start, and both are RVS. This feels like a planned operation, rather than a coincidence.

re: @Ereshkigal

Town isn't being stalled from victory by lynching/removing ITP threats. That said, I want Ereshkigal to go, but I don't want to remove him yet. He can earn our votes by doing more than posting jibberjabber. Hypothetical Vigs should strongly consider aiming their bullet(s) on him because we don't need to waste a true town-weapon (lynch) on something that isn't definitively worth it. I could be persuaded from thinking this way but I'll need a good sell, Ereshkigal.

**Ninja'd

I'll DM you momentarily then.

I appreciate your participation and vote. But I think we have gone way past the random voting stage, so could you give some reason for your vote. Also, I would like to know your thoughts about what's currently going on in the game, the two major wagons (Ereshkigal and DekuNut) or any other thoughts you feel like sharing.

Is this the only form of pressure you can apply?

I have not read Page 13 yet.

However, I'm not going to vote him [Darth] because something does feel off about that reply.
And you still never explained your logic about not voting Darth because he looked off.
I don't need to, because that's all there is to the story.
Off in a good way I assume then?
Actually you do [need to explain] because I dont understand it either.
Actually I don't because there is nothing more to say, and if you don't understand it, no offense, but that's on you. All I said was your reply felt off.
According to AE, Darth’s post was off in a not-good way, that’s a reason not to vote him, and it’s on us if we don’t understand that.

You cannot confirm something that doesn't exist...

I don't have any reasoning... There is nothing beyond the "darth said we can lynch him, and that feels off". You've been drumming it up as if there is more to the story, and wasting a lot of time on it... and there is nothing beyond what I said in my first post.

But you used his “off” play as a reason not to vote him, correct?
Claiming miller as the fool to try to get an easy lynch isn't really going to help him, as I'm the only one that would vote a miller just for a miller claim (I don't trust day 1 claims). Most players won't, so unless CCed, they'd generally ignore him.

However, I'm not going to vote him because something does feel off about that reply.
Here’s the whole post. You mention how you normally don’t trust D1 Miller claims and vote them (already backwards, but usual for you). Then you say that you won’t vote him. Because his reply was “off.” I have literally been trying to get you to just explain how this even makes sense and you won’t.

Trusting day 1 claims is backwards.
Millers, AE, Millers. Which yes are not 100% true, but you’re too quick to jump on them. Except in this case, for a reason that makes no sense.
You just quoted the whole thing in the sentence before this one...
The whole thing you have yet to explain to me? Yes. I’m pointing out why it doesn’t make sense and need explaining, so are you gonna finally answer me or no?

Millers, AE, Millers. Which yes are not 100% true, but you’re too quick to jump on them. Except in this case, for a reason that makes no sense.
Claims that are offered freely should be mistrusted, as there is no just cause for them.

The whole thing you have yet to explain to me? Yes. I’m pointing out why it doesn’t make sense and need explaining, so are you gonna finally answer me or no?
Because his reply was “off.”

Worst vote so far. First of all, it doesn't even rhyme. Lame. Second of all there is no context whatsoever and up to this point I think PP42 has had good reasoning so far and I don't think he's scum based on what I've seen.

violets are red
roses are blue
you're right
I'm not good at poetry

Honestly if you're trying to give advice to ExLight this is really terrible advice. This just makes it seem like the best thing to do is stay quiet and not do anything.

Mafia is all about risks. Yes there is danger involved but that's part of the fun. Yes, the greatest danger to Town is Town itself but Town's greatest power is the vote. @ExLight don't be afraid to share what you think. If something seems fishy, speak up. Honestly your perspective could be very useful this game for town BECAUSE you don't know anyone here.

aww, this is adorable

I like you

I'll try to elaborate something once I get home, mobile just kinda sucks.

##Vote ExLight

ExLight and LazySpy came in with garbage votes, kinda late into the day, disregarding anything that happened before. I wouldn't have put much stock into this, but these posts w/votes were 10 minutes apart. They were the first posts by each player since game start, and both are RVS. This feels like a planned operation, rather than a coincidence.

WOHA, let me grab my tinfoil hat first.

Back
Top Bottom