• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Does anyone actually care what reason I give for that vote?

Quite a few games :whistle:
But what really mattered was how you were going to respond to that post, not really what I said in that silly claim haha. :eyes:
I wouldn't describe myself like that so I was curious

Also guys you know there are more options that the wagon on deku which is based on basically nothing and ex which isn't strong either

tbh I'm not loving the ex wagon either. I joined early, mostly as a pressure vote, but at this point I'm not thinking he's scum
Unvote

Also @Space @Contrainer if there's one lynch I don't want happening it's Eresh, no matter the anti-townness of those earlier actions. If it weren't Eresh, who would you vote for, and why Eresh over them?

Well, I was gonna do it eventually, may as well do it now.
I've been talking to ex. Not only do I not want to lynch him, I kinda trust him, so I'm just gonna

Vote: DekuNut

Time to protect yourself, friend. You know what you must do.

Vote: DekuNut

Thanks buddy. Hopefully no townies will die this morning.
Let's see who'll be the mafia asshole that will try to untie this.

Also guys you know there are more options that the wagon on deku which is based on basically nothing and ex which isn't strong either

It might be more helpful if you specified the options you've got in mind (or requote if you already did.)

Also @Space @Contrainer if there's one lynch I don't want happening it's Eresh, no matter the anti-townness of those earlier actions. If it weren't Eresh, who would you vote for, and why Eresh over them?

LazySpy has done nothing except complain about ties, yet does nothing about it. That's kind of suspicious, but then again, they could just be soft character claiming (not that that's allowed?) but despite that it's still not town-like.

You're still pretty suspicious to me for the following reasons: I hate to keep bringing it up (but I'm gonna do it anyway) because I know you explained it but your vote against DarthWolf instead of Ereshkigal in the beginning was suspicious to me (I mean, I'm kinda over that but not completely, so) and now you acknowledge how anti-town Ereshkigal has been but you still want to keep them around.

MegaPod is also on my suspicion radar since they're so quick to jump bandwagons. I can understand wanting a lynch on Day 1, I do too, but the fact that they acknowledge they're just jumping on a wagon for the sake of a lynch is still dangerous considering there doesn't seem to be much thought given to the actual vote.

That's all I've got right now. All in all, Ereshkigal has been nothing but scummy so of course I'm going to vote them over anyone else. I just don't see what good keeping Ereshkigal around will do. Not only are they a distraction, they can still vote and influence.

Night 1 - Monokuma's Nightmare - 03/18/2019
  1. @MegaPod
  2. @ZinnLav
  3. @Contrainer
  4. @Feenie
  5. @Pika_pika42
  6. @Ereshkigal
  7. @AussieEevee
  8. @jdthebud
  9. @Space
  10. @DekuNut
  11. @TheCapsFan