• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Lets see what the night will bring...

LazySpy has done nothing except complain about ties, yet does nothing about it. That's kind of suspicious, but then again, they could just be soft character claiming (not that that's allowed?) but despite that it's still not town-like.
... If I were to try blowing any suspicions off me after this claim, that'd be considered scummy, wouldn't it?

Sorry, was unable to get online until now.

Lazy Spy said:
sighs

Too many ties, what a bother...
What was the point in saying this? This post rubs me the wrong way.

I'll be honest, going after Ex seems like trying to go for an easy lynch. Could someone really quickly summarize the case made against him because I don't really understand it. I'll be looking back in thread in a second, and I did see Pika's post, but I'm still a bit confused.

Space said:
That's all I've got right now. All in all, Ereshkigal has been nothing but scummy so of course I'm going to vote them over anyone else. I just don't see what good keeping Ereshkigal around will do. Not only are they a distraction, they can still vote and influence.
This right here is a good point and why I basically see keeping Eresh around as a distraction. Honestly, if there was a vig, I wouldn't be against them using their shot (assuming it's only one, I don't know) on him.

I'm still catching up on a few things, I just wanted to get this out here.

What was the point in saying this? This post rubs me the wrong way.
Maths. I have a tendency to be hard to understand sometimes. But in short, I was measuring the possibilities of a lynch, and noticed the most possible outcome is zero lynches, so I begun to complain about there being too many ties.

That's all I've got right now. All in all, Ereshkigal has been nothing but scummy so of course I'm going to vote them over anyone else. I just don't see what good keeping Ereshkigal around will do. Not only are they a distraction, they can still vote and influence.

Influence? Who in their right mind would listen to an admitted liar who has shown little of anything resembling consistency this entire game?

That has got to be the oddest piece of logic I've seen in this thread.

What a wild day 1. Seems fitting that it ended with a no lynch.

It may be a bastard element, I will not deny that, but you can't just throw "it's bastard" to anything that seems incorrect. That will get you nowhere. Lynching him is no real danger either as his role, if what he is saying is true, has no value to the game, like my miller, and thus is a really safe lynch option. Low possible risk with a high possible reward.
Sorry but I don't understand your concept of low risk, high reward.
Lynching a Town member will always be bad for the Town, no matter what the role is as it will not only reduce the Town's number but will also lead to a waste of day.
I don't think a Lynch of a person with a claimed role on D1 is a safe option when we can easily check their role/alignment in the night phase.

He could have, or you could not to throw you off like this. Either way, that reasoning is too meta, if anone else did it would you trust their claim?
I agree I used meta there but I will most probably trust a person's claim on D1, if they make such claim without any pressure to do so.

Actually he did, post right above yours is where he confirms it.
Yeah, Elieson greninja'd me.

I'm not indeed, its either bad bad fake claim or Max (sorry about this) adds stupid and useless roles to the game.
I am leaning towards the latter for now.

Votes on Dekunut are totally sheeping, the dude said nothing outta normal and only got votes with poor explanations as far as I can see :confused:
Voting an uncc'd claimed Miller and keeping the vote as a meme until seriously prodded doesn't look exactly normal to me. They didn't want to Lynch Ereshkigal and didn't intend to Lynch Darth anyway yet they were sitting with a vote on Darth instead of trying to scumhunt. They said they would move their vote if they had a solid alternative but they were not putting any efforts to find that "solid alternative".

First, you're overthinking. I'm just a noobie with some broken English that likes to fool around, I literally FoSd Deku for the lolz, gimme a break. Yall already murded me day one on the other mafia
; -;
Sorry. I didn't understand your joke there.

and I never said I suspected Mega or Darth more than Eevee, don't put words into my mouth, that's not cool. The fact I voted Eevee, FoSd Darth, and did nothing about Mega clearly shows who I suspect or trust more atm.
I'm not putting words in your mouth. I am just reflecting on the words you have already written.
You gave reasons for your suspicion on Darth, MegaPod and Elieson but you voted Eevee and didn't give any reason for it. :confused:

If you vote someone, even if you are using the reason given by others, you could at least write that in your own words or quote the case made by others on which you are basing your vote.

and It's pretty clear why Eevee is raising suspicion, I didn't think I'd need to explain it, and didn't feel like; especially cuz I wrote that message at 1AM while hungover from my party :confused: Weall got into some big ass discussion because he feels something unexplainable and fishy and insists in not trying to figure out why is that, while also ignoring it in his vote. Why would he share it then? I can only see it as a way to try to attract attention to Darth. We had other members putting theories on why is that but Eevee still kept avoiding the subject. That is fishy.
I think this one extended for a bit too long, and it's not Eevee's fault alone. They got an "off" feeling from Darth's response of being ready to be lynched D1, which I can understand now as I too am getting off vibes from Darth in this game. However, Eevee couldn't exactly express and elaborate that feeling in words and we kept asking them questions about it, which frustrated them.
I can't really see a proper case against Eevee.
You said that you feel the votes on Dekunut look sheepy, what about the votes on Eevee? What do you think is the difference?

Unvote: AussieEevee

he's seeming less and less like a threat to the town compared to some other people here
FoS: Megapod
Wow. :eek:
You unvote Eevee here and FoS Megapod. What's with you and FoS? This one was serious or again for the lulz?
You say Eevee seemed like a lesser threat to Town than some other people. Who are these other people and why didn't you vote one of them? :confused:

What a wild day 1. Seems fitting that it ended with a no lynch.
Are you even in this game as a player or commentator?
You have not contributed at all till now. I want to see your thoughts on everything that happened on D1.

I'm not sure how I feel about ZinnLav and Dekunut jumping for the defence of ExLight.

Nobody has died.

undefined
We made a No Lynch happen but it's ok as we at least got some reactions and thoughts out on D1, so not totally a waste, I would say. Hope we get some more helpful information in the night phase.

That's a really nice picture Max. :bulbaLove:

Voting an uncc'd claimed Miller and keeping the vote as a meme until seriously prodded doesn't look exactly normal to me. They didn't want to Lynch Ereshkigal and didn't intend to Lynch Darth anyway yet they were sitting with a vote on Darth instead of trying to scumhunt. They said they would move their vote if they had a solid alternative but they were not putting any efforts to find that "solid alternative".
Is that really enough to Lynch someone for most of you? A joke vote? And I'd dare to say that most of the players didn't really try to scumhunt on day 1, twas a clusterfuck of shooting at all directions, so it seems a little biased to start a wagon on him and to try to punish whoever doesn't follow it.

and I feel like your logic was backwards at some point. Rather than making someone a suspect because they had an early wagon, it might be better to wonder why did a wagon even start on them in the first place.

Sorry. I didn't understand your joke there.
:cry:

I think this one extended for a bit too long, and it's not Eevee's fault alone. They got an "off" feeling from Darth's response of being ready to be lynched D1, which I can understand now as I too am getting off vibes from Darth in this game. However, Eevee couldn't exactly express and elaborate that feeling in words and we kept asking them questions about it, which frustrated them.
I can't really see a proper case against Eevee.
You said that you feel the votes on Dekunut look sheepy, what about the votes on Eevee? What do you think is the difference?

For me at least, I thought Eevee had the oddest behaviour outta the three for the reasons I already explained. He could've ignored them, could've tried to think of an explanation for such odd feelin, instead he just took a defensive posture and kept repeating the same nonsensical thing; it wasn't solid, but was better than Eri trolling and the Deku's wagon founded in meems. :confused:

Wow. :eek:
You unvote Eevee here and FoS Megapod. What's with you and FoS? This one was serious or again for the lulz?
You say Eevee seemed like a lesser threat to Town than some other people. Who are these other people and why didn't you vote one of them? :confused:

asdf grumblegrumble
UnFoS: Everyone
FoS: MegaPod

is that better huh? huh?

After seein' Darth and Mega's behaviour in the last Day1's hours it changed my mind a little on them. So that was a serious FoS, Mega is trying too hard to start a wagon on whatever moves and that's something I can see mafia doing.

I ain't voted whoever I find suspicious 'cuz that would get me killd n' cause mafia to git sum advantage. Yo wan dat? Yo real shouldn' wan dat, aight?

yer takin' a really aggressive position against me fam
is it cuz of my first vote?
or do you really think yer got a case against me? I ain't no scum and yoll got nothin' on me. I'm just pokin' yall in the balls and hittin' some nerves and that's backfirin' cuz I'm annoyin' both sides. But I ain't no influencer or someshit, aim for the real big fish that I might've pissed

I'm not sure how I feel about ZinnLav and Dekunut jumping for the defence of ExLight.
How boutchya just feel glad yall didn't kill a townie aight?
or ain'tcha glad? huh? huh?

Sorry but I don't understand your concept of low risk, high reward.
Lynching a Town member will always be bad for the Town, no matter what the role is as it will not only reduce the Town's number but will also lead to a waste of day.
I don't think a Lynch of a person with a claimed role on D1 is a safe option when we can easily check their role/alignment in the night phase.
Ok let me try to make it clearer for you. Comparing the possibilities of Elie being either a Town Neighbouriser vs Elie being scum. If he is scum and we lynch him, high reward, right? We eliminate one of the mafia members. However, this whole game is about taking risks since you often can't 100% confirm if someone is town/scum (not including role power results). He is a low risk for the single reason that he doesnt offer much to the team with his useless role compared to most other people (myself excluded). You got to offset the likelyhood of them being town/scum and the risk you take if it goes wrong and the reward you get if it goes well. In other words, Elie is a safe option to check with a lynch.

Yes lynching town is always bad, so would you rather always have a no lynch to prevent that? I don't think so, you got to take some risk, you cant wait for a scum confimr by the cop and a town lynch can always provide info based on previous interactions with and about the lynched player.

It's possible to check indeed, however I'd advice against it to anyone who is considering it. Use that power someone who we know nothing about. Heck, if there is a town rolecop out there, go check Eresh or something, that is way more useful. We have no info on that while we have some for Elieson. As for a regular cop, you always got to consider the Godfather in the game (makes them appear as town on a cop check for the new players who might not know). Now of course you can't just blame it on the GF, however we can "check" Elie by lynch and cop someone else who we know less about. I'd rather cop check our doctor and lynch the neighbouriser than the other way around. Don't you agree?
I agree I used meta there but I will most probably trust a person's claim on D1, if they make such claim without any pressure to do so.
I see your point but that view could really backfire at some point, just a general warning.
What about me :p
Also this is a solid overall post, I like it.

Back
Top Bottom