• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

ZinnLav said:
As far as I could tell people were trying to lynch Ex because he did a random vote later in the day phase and is pretty new and hasn't settled in yet
Thank you - and while I can see the random vote being a troubling thing, I'm still not entirely sure this would warrant an entire case for a lynch. Although from what I'm rereading, it does seem to be a bit more than this.

Pika_pika42 said:
Voting an uncc'd claimed Miller and keeping the vote as a meme until seriously prodded doesn't look exactly normal to me. They didn't want to Lynch Ereshkigal and didn't intend to Lynch Darth anyway yet they were sitting with a vote on Darth instead of trying to scumhunt. They said they would move their vote if they had a solid alternative but they were not putting any efforts to find that "solid alternative".
I completely agree with all of this and I wish I had been online at the time to vote Deku because he's still the highest on my scum-radar, at the moment. There is absolutely no reason to keep their vote on a person they have no intentions of lynching, even if they claim it "won't end in a lynch on said person" because there's no risk at that time. It makes no sense and it gives me a scummy vibe. On this same note, I didn't see where Ex had mentioned that the votes on Deku were "sheeping" and that's something I'm keeping in mind.

ExLight said:
Is that really enough to Lynch someone for most of you? A joke vote? And I'd dare to say that most of the players didn't really try to scumhunt on day 1, twas a clusterfuck of shooting at all directions, so it seems a little biased to start a wagon on him and to try to punish whoever doesn't follow it.
I'm not so sure if that's really the biggest issue here. Though I do agree that most players weren't actively scumhunting - however, that can be blamed on a lack of activity from some players (probably myself included) as well as a distraction that might continue into Day 2. Hopefully that won't occur this time.

DarthWolf said:
He is a low risk for the single reason that he doesnt offer much to the team with his useless role compared to most other people (myself excluded).
I get your point, but at the same time I don't really know if your roles are completely comparable. While you could consider them both "useless", I'd say yours is probably more town-ish at the moment and thereby not something to just throw away by saying "you could lynch me if you want because I have nothing to offer". Not that you're exactly saying that, but in a sense, it almost sounds like it when you're basically saying your role is useless. Elie's is tougher to gauge because I don't know what to think of a neighborizer. Can that be proven? Is it a town or mafia role? Sorry if this has been explained already and I missed it, I just don't really think I've seen a neighborizer in a game until now. If I have, it's been a while lol.

Other than this, I see what you're saying.

I get your point, but at the same time I don't really know if your roles are completely comparable. While you could consider them both "useless", I'd say yours is probably more town-ish at the moment and thereby not something to just throw away by saying "you could lynch me if you want because I have nothing to offer". Not that you're exactly saying that, but in a sense, it almost sounds like it when you're basically saying your role is useless. Elie's is tougher to gauge because I don't know what to think of a neighborizer. Can that be proven? Is it a town or mafia role? Sorry if this has been explained already and I missed it, I just don't really think I've seen a neighborizer in a game until now. If I have, it's been a while lol.

Other than this, I see what you're saying.
His claim could be proven by 2 people, including himself possibly but that doesn't really help unless we know we can trust that person already. Role doesn't incline any alignment by nature but it's town that has real use out of it so I would say the role is more likely town.

Is that really enough to Lynch someone for most of you? A joke vote? And I'd dare to say that most of the players didn't really try to scumhunt on day 1, twas a clusterfuck of shooting at all directions, so it seems a little biased to start a wagon on him and to try to punish whoever doesn't follow it.

and I feel like your logic was backwards at some point. Rather than making someone a suspect because they had an early wagon, it might be better to wonder why did a wagon even start on them in the first place.
Well we are talking different things here. I had raised a point against you calling the votes on the DekuNut wagon as sheeping and saying that DekuNut had said nothing out of normal, as I didn't find DekuNut's behaviour as normal at all. I don't have a problem with joke votes per se, but the timing and context of the joke vote should also be kept in mind.
I agree that not all players were actively scumhunting but at least they were sharing their thoughts on certain matters but I didn't see DekuNut do that. My logic was not backwards, I stick by my point that DekuNut was not my top lynch priority and I had found him more carefree than suspicious. That still doesn't mean I found his behaviour to be normal town behaviour.
I think I know why a wagon started on them and though it was not the strongest case, it was at least a bit pursuing to check their responses and I don't think all the votes on that wagon were sheepy.

:X3:

For me at least, I thought Eevee had the oddest behaviour outta the three for the reasons I already explained. He could've ignored them, could've tried to think of an explanation for such odd feelin, instead he just took a defensive posture and kept repeating the same nonsensical thing; it wasn't solid, but was better than Eri trolling and the Deku's wagon founded in meems. :confused:
Ok, now I understand what you are trying to say here. If you would have said this while voting Eevee, your vote would have had a stronger base and people could actually see what you're thinking.

After seein' Darth and Mega's behaviour in the last Day1's hours it changed my mind a little on them. So that was a serious FoS, Mega is trying too hard to start a wagon on whatever moves and that's something I can see mafia doing.

I ain't voted whoever I find suspicious 'cuz that would get me killd n' cause mafia to git sum advantage. Yo wan dat? Yo real shouldn' wan dat, aight?
If you had suspicions on Megapod, you should have voted them by stating your reasons. FoS is alright at the beginning of the day phase or if you have suspicion on 2 or more persons and you vote, while FoSing the rest but FoS is not much helpful at the end of the day phase as it is technically nothing and will not have any impact on the votes.

You say you didn't vote anyone because you were scared of being killed but that's not how this game works. If you're indeed Town, the vote is our biggest weapon in removing the scum from this game. We should use it on whoever we find suspicious and that person will defend their case, on the basis of their defence, we can further develop our read on them and make a stronger case against them or we can understand that the person is telling the truth.

yer takin' a really aggressive position against me fam
is it cuz of my first vote?
or do you really think yer got a case against me? I ain't no scum and yoll got nothin' on me. I'm just pokin' yall in the balls and hittin' some nerves and that's backfirin' cuz I'm annoyin' both sides. But I ain't no influencer or someshit, aim for the real big fish that I might've pissed
I'm sorry if I am coming across as aggressive, I just find you suspicious and I am trying to gauge your responses so as to get a better read on you. Also, this is definitely not because you voted me but for the reasons I have already stated and explained.

How boutchya just feel glad yall didn't kill a townie aight?
or ain'tcha glad? huh? huh?
I'm not really sure about you being a Townie. I'm not glad we got a No Lynch but I am glad as we got some information and reactions.

Ok let me try to make it clearer for you. Comparing the possibilities of Elie being either a Town Neighbouriser vs Elie being scum. If he is scum and we lynch him, high reward, right? We eliminate one of the mafia members. However, this whole game is about taking risks since you often can't 100% confirm if someone is town/scum (not including role power results). He is a low risk for the single reason that he doesnt offer much to the team with his useless role compared to most other people (myself excluded). You got to offset the likelyhood of them being town/scum and the risk you take if it goes wrong and the reward you get if it goes well. In other words, Elie is a safe option to check with a lynch.
I understand what you are trying to say but I rather lynch a suspicious person with an unclaimed role rather than a person with a claimed role on D1.

Yes lynching town is always bad, so would you rather always have a no lynch to prevent that? I don't think so, you got to take some risk, you cant wait for a scum confimr by the cop and a town lynch can always provide info based on previous interactions with and about the lynched player.
I'm not saying that. Lynches are good as they provide information but guess what we ended up with? Yes. A No Lynch.

It's possible to check indeed, however I'd advice against it to anyone who is considering it. Use that power someone who we know nothing about. Heck, if there is a town rolecop out there, go check Eresh or something, that is way more useful. We have no info on that while we have some for Elieson. As for a regular cop, you always got to consider the Godfather in the game (makes them appear as town on a cop check for the new players who might not know). Now of course you can't just blame it on the GF, however we can "check" Elie by lynch and cop someone else who we know less about. I'd rather cop check our doctor and lynch the neighbouriser than the other way around. Don't you agree?
I agree with the Role cop on Ereshkigal and cop check on any other player but I'm still not sure of checking Elieson via lynch. Let's see what information we can gather in this night phase.

What about me :p
Yeah, I didn't do a vote analysis before that post but you technically didn't do anything. :p

On this same note, I didn't see where Ex had mentioned that the votes on Deku were "sheeping" and that's something I'm keeping in mind.
Votes on Dekunut are totally sheeping, the dude said nothing outta normal and only got votes with poor explanations as far as I can see :confused:

Day 2 - Triple Trouble - 03/19/2019
  1. @MegaPod
  2. @ZinnLav
  3. @Contrainer
  4. @Feenie
  5. @Pika_pika42
  6. @Ereshkigal
  7. @AussieEevee
  8. @jdthebud
  9. @Space
  10. @DekuNut
  11. @TheCapsFan
  12. @DarthWolf
  13. @Elieson
  14. @LazySpy
  15. @ReturnofMCH
  16. @ExLight
Dear Ereshkigal, you are Korekiyo Shinguji.

latest

As the Ultimate Anthropologist, you’re very knowledgeable when it comes to customs and the like. Your sister, for whom you care a lot, passed away a while ago, but you’re determined to make her time fun despite this, by ‘sending’ her lots of ‘friends’.

Through personal observation of the females in the academy, you deemed all of them, except for Maki Harukawa and Miu Iruma, the best kind of friends for your sister. As such, you are the Specific Serial Killer. Every Night, you can target another player for a Nightkill with the command Target: <player>, but it succeeds only if your target is one of the six deemed ‘worthy’:
Tsumugi Shirogane
Tenko Chabashira
Angie Yonaga
Himiko Yumeno
Kirumi Tojo
Kaede Akamatsu

You are Independent and you win if these six die before Endgame.
Ereshkigal has been Nightkilled. They were Korekiyo Shinguji, Independent Specific Serial Killer.

Dear TheCapsFan, you are Maki Harukawa.

latest

You were introduced in the game as the Ultimate Child Caregiver, but at the end of Chapter 2, you were outed as actually being the Ultimate Assassin.

To reflect this, you’re the Babysitter at the start of the game. You can choose a person to protect during a Night phase. However, if you’re targeted for a Nightkill, you and your target will die. To protect someone, respond to this Role PM with Protect: <player>

After you were outed, you completely dropped the facade. As such, once Day 3 begins, your role changes to 2x Ninja Vigilante. The Nightkill made by you will not be noticed by a Watcher.

You are Town-aligned and win when all Mafia-aligned players are dead.
TheCapsFan has been Nightkilled. He was Maki Harukawa, Town Babysitter.

Dear ExLight, you are Miu Iruma.

latest

Befitting the title of Ultimate Inventor, you are a very tech-savvy genius, albeit very foulmouthed. As such, you are the Jack-Of-All-Trades. Each of your roles is tied to one of the inventions you made in the game Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony.

Modified cameras - 1x Watcher - Allows you to see who visited a specific player in the same Night Phase.

Electrobomb - 1x Roleblocker (Game-wide) - Blocks all Night Actions performed in the same Night Phase.

Electrohammer - 1x Roleblocker (Single Target) - Blocks the Night Action of a single player.

Universal Remote - 1x Captain - Tells a specific player who to use their Night Action on, without being told by whom. If the target refuses, their Night Action automatically fails and your 1x Captain is considered not used.

You are Town-aligned and win when all Mafia-aligned players are dead.
ExLight has been Nightkilled. He was Miu Iruma, Town JOAT.

Surviving Students: 13

Day 2 begins now. It ends at 8 PM CET on March 21st.

Ex... Whoever killed him, I'll personally see to making them pay.

INVADERS MUST DIE!!!

Now we can all sigh in relief!

To reflect this, you’re the Babysitter at the start of the game. You can choose a person to protect during a Night phase. However, if you’re targeted for a Nightkill, you and your target will die. To protect someone, respond to this Role PM with Protect: <player>

VOTE: DekuNut.

For reasons explained before.
Nice to know I'm the first thing on your mind in the morning ;)
I'm real quick gonna

Vote: Elieson

I was thinking on it overnight, and I don't really trust his claim. I somehow doubt his role could be so useless.

Back
Top Bottom