• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

[Unvote] Elieson

Still don't know who to vote though. The votes on AE seem a bit reachy.

Megapod took my comment that Darth's post felt off and made a full blown spectacle out of it.
Does that still warrant a vote now, though? I feel like your opinion can change when looking at a player's recent posts and ascertaining whether or not they seem more town-like or mafia-like now rather than before.

jdthebud said:
Can you explain why?

And I hope you don't need protection during the night phase.
Judging from the fact that there is more than one protection role in the game, I don't doubt there is a vig... as well as the SK, and the mafia NK.
You keep dropping hints you have a protection role, yet ignore my attempts at starting an OC, if you don't want OC you should've at least replied telling me as much or I wouldn't be voting you now. It just makes you seem scummy when someone approaches you asking you about something you've already hinted at and not elaborate.

I would have thought I'd either be lynched or NKed... so I was ignoring the thread and only came back to see why Max kept tagging me... turns out I wasn't either.
From where did you get that? Not even checking the thread? Not replying to my OC attempts (even before the vote on D1) You didn't even have any votes on you by the end of D1 and N1 seemed like a pretty random kill (other than Eresh dying)

VOTE: AussieEevee

I feel like you're playing dumb or something, if you don't want to play, resign.

...You do realize I would actually stop mentioning you completely if you were actually either, right? Not to mention I would notify you in your Role PM if you were NKed...
I just said that was the reason I came back to the thread again, to see why I was being tagged by the host :p

Does that still warrant a vote now, though? I feel like your opinion can change when looking at a player's recent posts and ascertaining whether or not they seem more town-like or mafia-like now rather than before.
It is hard to forget the amount of shade that was being thrown around on day 1.

You keep dropping hints you have a protection role, yet ignore my attempts at starting an OC, if you don't want OC you should've at least replied telling me as much or I wouldn't be voting you now. It just makes you seem scummy when someone approaches you asking you about something you've already hinted at and not elaborate.
I haven't read a single OC... I never do.

Speaking of which though... I am surprised I don't have any from Elieson. He's normally the OC king, sending out OCs to everyone as soon as the game starts... but hasn't done so this time.

From where did you get that? Not even checking the thread? Not replying to my OC attempts (even before the vote on D1) You didn't even have any votes on you by the end of D1 and N1 seemed like a pretty random kill (other than Eresh dying)
When I stopped reading the thread, I was tied with Eresh for the highest number of votes.

Either way, my vote on Megapod stays. He was throwing a LOT of shade on Day 1.

I haven't read a single OC... I never do.

Speaking of which though... I am surprised I don't have any from Elieson. He's normally the OC king, sending out OCs to everyone as soon as the game starts... but hasn't done so this time.
I did not recieve an OC from him as well. I assume that's because he's upping everyone in OC on Discord, and I don't have Discord, so...

I did not recieve an OC from him as well. I assume that's because he's upping everyone in OC on Discord, and I don't have Discord, so...
I do have Discord, and I know he's quite chatty on there normally, because I've seen him as a host... but I don't have one there.

Also Lazyspy, you should get discord so you can come chat to TWR

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Elie has claimed two completely different sounding roles in OC with me, a possible slip-up since apparently I was first to be contacted.
Also who told Elie their role on D1? Did nobody see how that ended in Chaos Mafia?

VOTE: Elieson

(for anyone concerned, I already clarified with Max that pictures of OC is okay, just not your role PM)
I was just reading over this... Assuming Elieson is telling the truth about their claim (I know you guys don't believe him, but let's roll with it for a second) then I'm thinking there has to be at least 2 or 3 more ITPs that haven't flipped yet.

Just a thought as I was rereading the thread.

Seriously guys, read the role PMs, I'm tired of having to quote them for info already there.
Can't speak for anyone else but I can't... quotes inside a spoiler just refuse to open for me... I pmed Dylan about the problem to see if he can fix that, but he never replied.

Sorry everyone, I'm feeling very overwhelmed by this game right now, which is why I haven't been saying much. I'm not sure what to think of Elieson being a cult leader, though since this is a bastard game (right?) I can see it.

[Vote] Elieson
[Unvote] Elieson

I notice that these two posts seem to have been glossed over by everyone... Both posts are CWAC... neither of them says anything constructive, both of them just slide under the radar with a "I don't know who to vote".

Unvote: Megapod
Vote: jdthebud

Meh. Megapod's shadiness can wait... jd is actively cwac.

UNVOTE: AussieEevee

VOTE: jdthebud

Along with Contrainer's post about jd having the least number of posts, I also have barely any info on him, which certainly doesn't help when he isn't posting much. Just comes across kinda scummy to me when you're so inactive, trying to avoid the spotlight.

@AussieEevee you can't be serious in just ignoring oc when provided

Also I do think the votes on AE are mostly out of emotional reasoning. I've seen this happen before, he might be scum but not for this reason.

I've messaged jd earlier today in the hopes to get enough info to not lynch him as he is one of the people I currently suspect. I got a response but not enough so unless I get more I'll have to vote him

I definitely can't imagine him as mafia. I'm about to go into spoilers, so don't click this unless you've finished the game or are fine with being spoiled (this goes for everyone),
Kaito would absolutely be town.
What Feenie & Space said, Kaito is very pro-town and I'd find it highly unlikely he isn't.
Ok. Thanks for the confirmation.

Same mistake as I made earlier. If you read carfeully you see that Eresh's kills only work on her targets. Ex and Caps were not in that list so Eresh couldn't have succesfully killed someone.
DarthWolf provided an answer but I'll explain too: Ereshkigal could only kill six specific characters and TheCapsFan and ExLight were not any of the six mentioned. The mafia had to target TheCapsFan because TheCapsFan must have protected ExLight, and Exlight died because TheCapsFan was targeted and anyone TheCapsFan protects dies along with them.
Oof totally derped there. I didn't read the part which said Ereshkigal could only kill those targets, I thought they could kill others but will win only when their mentioned targets are dead by end-game.

I feel like this was a mistake on Max' part but now you could see it as a sort of character/role revealing power. What do you want me to explain?
I wanted you to explain how did you receive Elieson's name in that chat, but I too think it was either a mistake or it was a part of Elieson's role, which confirmed himself as Town to his neighbour.

Vote: Megapod

Same reason as Day 1.
He was acting like scum in day one. That is the only reason i need.
Either way, my vote on Megapod stays. He was throwing a LOT of shade on Day 1.
I really don't like this. You cannot base your judgement completely on what a person did on D1, ignoring any additional information acquired in the night. Even, you were not being clear in expressing your views on Darth on D1, which caused a lot of confusion overall but that doesn't mean people should keep voting you for it again on D2.
Megapod has claimed to be a Vig who shot Ereshkigal, his claim stands uncc'd, what more evidence do we need to see him as Town. Mafia wouldn't really shoot Ereshkigal as it would actually serve them no purpose. Also, I doubt there will be 2 SK's in this game.

Unvote: Megapod
Vote: jdthebud

Meh. Megapod's shadiness can wait... jd is actively cwac.
Now this is much better. jd has not provided any contribution in his posts, neither shared any of his thoughts despite being asked by several people. He has mostly given commentary posts, which I agree, are totally CWAC.

Most Posts: (living players only)
  1. DekuNut 51
  2. MegaPod 47
  3. ZinnLav 42
  4. AussieEevee 38
  5. DarthWolf 36
  6. Contrainer 22
  7. LazySpy 21
  8. Pika_pika42 19
  9. returnofMCH 13
  10. Feenie 13
  11. Space 13
  12. jdthebud 8
  13. Elieson 8
So @Space, no need to vote JD, because Elie is equally inactive.
This is a bit helpful, however, you have only considered the number of posts (quantity) and not the actual content in those posts (quality), so it might be the case people having larger number of posts have some good posts and more of fluff, while the people having lesser posts might have posted only when they actually have something to say rather than mere CWAC-ing, so the number of posts cannot be an accurate measure of anything.
However, one thing we can observe is both JD and Elieson have the lowest number of posts, which signify both have been extremely inactive. Though we have some evidence at least by which we can consider Elieson to be Town, we have nothing in JD's favour.
Either he could be really busy or he could be lurking scum, instead of 8 (out of which some might be introduction, confirmation posts) he could have just given 1 post, sharing his thoughts, that would have been much better and helpful.

I am inclined to vote him for now but I'll wait to see if we can get any response from him before voting him off.

Most suspicious thing I've read all game tbh
Joking aside, if Elie and Darth turn out to be lying, let's look into Contrainer. I find it weird that there's anyone Elie wouldn't OC with... unless he was already in a mafia chat with them.
This is a good point as Elieson normally starts OC with all the players of the game. However, considering Contrainer's post and Eevee's post
It looks like Elieson has actually not contacted everyone via OC which is in alignment with his overall inactivity in-thread, maybe he is really busy. He has started an OC with me, however, we have not really talked much there, so if he's active in OC with anyone else, they could request him to share some thoughts in-thread as well.

I get that you don't initiate it, that's another story we've already talked about. But why not engage in a conversation when someone talks to you

Because I would rather focus my attention on the thread..

You know that.
you were not being clear in expressing your views on Darth on D1
That's the thing. I was perfectly clear. I said Darth's post felt off.

Darth literally said that it's okay to lynch him... How can that not feel off to anyone else?

Because I would rather focus my attention on the thread..

You know that.

That's the thing. I was perfectly clear. I said Darth's post felt off.

Darth literally said that it's okay to lynch him... How can that not feel off to anyone else?
The town is weirdly protective of Darth this game. An RVS vote left for too long yesterday almost gpt me lynched

An RVS vote left for too long yesterday almost gpt me lynched

Ouch... Yeah, that has a habit of happening here sadly... I think it was Maniacal Engineer who got lynched in his first game... by a joke vote.
The town is weirdly protective of Darth this game
This forum seems to cling to miller claims as if they are sacred gold... Which I find disturbing...

That said, darth is a little weird, but I am definitely getting a town vibe from him.

Back
Top Bottom