• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

That said, darth is a little weird, but I am definitely getting a town vibe from him.
This is the thing you could have clarified so much earlier. That you had a Town feeling about him despite finding his post “weird.” You made it sound like his “weird” post was a reason you wouldn’t vote him despite his Miller claim.

Reminder of LITERALLY LAST GAME when a mafioso claimed miller on Day 1.
Granted, that was in a game where roles were randomly distributed to factions, so yes, it was dumb of us to ignore that. Of course, we didn’t know what bastard things to expect from ME or Flop in that game, so I guess it was just assumed Miller for either faction was a possibility.

Unvote: AussieEevee
Vote: jdthebud

He really has been CWAC-y, so let’s see where this goes I guess

This is the thing you could have clarified so much earlier. That you had a Town feeling about him despite finding his post “weird.” You made it sound like his “weird” post was a reason you wouldn’t vote him despite his Miller claim.
How I feel about him and his vibes is 100% irrelevant to his post feeling off, though.

I didn't vote him because I don't automatically vote day 1 claims... I just don't trust them. You've played with me before. You knowthat I don't trust and never will trust day one claims. A miller claim will never count as an automatic clear for me, like it does with you... but it also doesnt count as an automatic lynch for me.
we didn’t know what bastard things to expect from ME or Flop in that game
It's ME... If you aren't expecting 1000000000% bastard, you're in the wrong game :p

Alright. Mathematically speaking, vote on Eevee has no more any possibility of passing anyways, so...

Unvote:AusieEevee
Vote:JDthebud

I am going to die this night, I suppose...

Granted, that was in a game where roles were randomly distributed to factions, so yes, it was dumb of us to ignore that. Of course, we didn’t know what bastard things to expect from ME or Flop in that game, so I guess it was just assumed Miller for either faction was a possibility.
He wasn't even a miller. It was a fakeclaim.

@AussieEevee Are you saying that you find DarthWolf's miller claim to be false and if that's the case would you consider him a viable voting candidate? Because lynching him would be the only way of finding out if he was actually a miller or not. That is, unless there's some other ability in the game that could somehow determine a role. But that's a whole different story.

Because I would rather focus my attention on the thread..

You know that.
Fair but you know that ignoring someone isn't something you should do either.... Unless it's Eresh' weird stuff.
@AussieEevee Are you saying that you find DarthWolf's miller claim to be false and if that's the case would you consider him a viable voting candidate? Because lynching him would be the only way of finding out if he was actually a miller or not. That is, unless there's some other ability in the game that could somehow determine a role. But that's a whole different story.
Rolecop, which mafia likely has. Town, not so sure.

Fair but you know that ignoring someone isn't something you should do either.... Unless it's Eresh' weird stuff.
I would also like to state that... being a bastard game... you don't know if I have a clause in my role PM that forbids OC in an OC game.

I don't think Max is that Devious, but ME probably would be.

I don't indeed and I won't assume so, therefore you should inform us about it if that would be the case.
If I was as evil as ME and designed such a role, I'd make it so the player can't even discuss the restriction... because that is completely evil and totally what ME would do.

Keep in mind how evil my first sub in for Chaos was... (WHICH YOU LYNCHED ME ON!!!!)

So @Space, no need to vote JD, because Elie is equally inactive.

It's not about the inactivity itself but the fact that jdthebud hasn't done anything (I know he stated he was overwhelmed, but still) whereas Elieson's posts had content to them

I find it weird that there's anyone Elie wouldn't OC with... unless he was already in a mafia chat with them.

Well, he hasn't done any OC with me either

He wasn't even a miller. It was a fakeclaim.

I can see a miller being in the game though and no one has counterclaimed him. That's my basis for believing him

Back
Top Bottom