• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

UNVOTE: Contrainer.

Only unvoting because the plan requires it.

@Space I'd like to hear what you have to say about this. If there's really anything to say.

At this point of time, I just want to lynch you on principal, due to your scuminess on day 1.
I still don’t quite understand the scumminess, but I’m not getting on top of a principal to be lynched!

I could be one of those test votes if you’d like, Darth? A lynch-Triggered Bomb does seem like something scum might have, supposing it even is true.

Unvote: Contrainer

OK, I figured I’d have to come out with this at some point. I’m actually the cop. I lied about it and was trying to keep it on the down-low because I wanted to get more information before anything. I specifically told Darth that I was not an investigative role because frankly, while I understand claiming miller first thing, I was still skeptical.

I checked Feenie on Night 1, who turned up as town.

On Night 2, I targeted ZinnLav. My result was DarthWolf though, who turned up mafia. (redirect, I guess?)

On Night 3, I tried to check Contrainer but I didn’t get anything back.

At any rate, this is another reason I’m voting Contrainer. He can’t be the cop. I had been wanting to keep all of this to myself until later, but welp. Here we are.

Wow. What.

I'm not sure what to think. @Contrainer Now is really the time for a claim, private or not.

Space said:
I realize you probably don't have an answer, but I wonder why you didn't get a result from this? Did some role block your ability? Hmm. Also, why did you claim bomb if that's not true?

Just for future reference, you'd still like to go for him next?
Yes, I would.

I realize you probably don't have an answer, but I wonder why you didn't get a result from this? Did some role block your ability? Hmm. Also, why did you claim bomb if that's not true?

Yeah, I'm assuming it was a roleblock. I can't think of why else it didn't go through. I claimed bomb because I didn't trust Darth completely, nor did I have complete trust in ZinnLav, the other one I claimed to. The reason I chose bomb is to make sure the mafia wouldn't kill me in case either of them are.
Also now that I'm saying this, I realize I could have claimed to MegaPod who is the closest thing to being confirmed (as is AussieEevee, I suppose?) but I didn't want to because I wanted to keep all my info close to myself until I was ready since, sadly, I don't have much information to give as you can tell.

OK, I figured I’d have to come out with this at some point. I’m actually the cop. I lied about it and was trying to keep it on the down-low because I wanted to get more information before anything. I specifically told Darth that I was not an investigative role because frankly, while I understand claiming miller first thing, I was still skeptical.

I checked Feenie on Night 1, who turned up as town.

On Night 2, I targeted ZinnLav. My result was DarthWolf though, who turned up mafia. (redirect, I guess?)

At any rate, this is another reason I’m voting Contrainer. He can’t be the cop. I had been wanting to keep all of this to myself until later, but welp. Here we are.
Wow wow wow.

Can confirm your redirect to me N2. I made someone do that to test you.

So either youre mafia who did something on me, not the kill, and just fake this part or you used the bomb to protect the cop.
This does add up to missing the cop.

Unvote: Space
Vote: Contrainer

This makes too much sense and if its fake we go back to lynching Space.

All plans I made in oc for Space are now canceled!

Also now that I'm saying this, I realize I could have claimed to MegaPod who is the closest thing to being confirmed (as is AussieEevee, I suppose?) but I didn't want to because I wanted to keep all my info close to myself until I was ready since, sadly, I don't have much information to give as you can tell.
Yeah you should have done this earlier, i understand you didnt trust me but they are safe.

Can confirm your redirect to me N2. I made someone do that to test you.

Oh oof. Well that does properly explain things now.

Yeah you should have done this earlier, i understand you didnt trust me but they are safe.

Yeah it would have been better if I had, but since I didn't have information I thought it'd be better to wait.

Ok hold on, my redirector source claims to not be a redirector and to not have told anyone about it. What is happening here?!
If someone can enlighten me on this please.
I can confirm that not telling anyone about it is a complete lie, because I just found out about it from someone other than Darth.

Back
Top Bottom