• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Night 4 - Detective's Death - 03/26/2019
  1. @MegaPod
  2. @ZinnLav
  3. @Contrainer
  4. @Feenie
  5. @Pika_pika42
  6. @AussieEevee
  7. @Space
  8. @DekuNut
  9. @DarthWolf
  10. @Elieson
Dear Contrainer, you are Shuichi Saihara.

latest

Though you are the Ultimate Detective, you aren’t very confident in your skills as one initially. As the game went on, you became more self-confident and helped everyone get through the Class Trials.

Because of your detective skills, you are the Cop. Every Night Phase, you can check another player’s alignment with the command Check: <Player>.

You are Town-aligned and win when all Mafia-aligned players are dead.

Contrainer has been lynched. He was Shuichi Saihara, Town Cop.

Surviving Students: 9.
Night 4 begins now. It ends at 8 PM on the 27th.

Last edited:
What. But. Huh.

I'm still sort of confused about the redirect thing. So that just never happened?

Okay, but, either way. Yes - back onto the Space vote in the Day.

What. But. Huh.

I'm still sort of confused about the redirect thing. So that just never happened?
Either Space just came up with that and just got really lucky or someone told her about my plan and she acted accordingly as if it happened. I have an idea on how this happened but I'd first like to get Space out of the way before we move on to another target.

Day 5 - Pianist Perished - 03/27/2019
  1. @MegaPod
  2. @ZinnLav
  3. @Feenie
  4. @Pika_pika42
  5. @AussieEevee
  6. @Space
  7. @DekuNut
  8. @DarthWolf
  9. @Elieson
DarthWolf has been Nightkilled.

Dear DarthWolf, you are Kaede Akamatsu.

latest

You are the Ultimate Pianist.

In the first Chapter of Danganronpa V3, you set up a path for an iron ball to land on someone’s head, planning to kill the mastermind of the killing game, though Rantaro died instead. During the Class Trial that followed, you were discovered and executed. However, in Chapter 6 it was revealed that your setup failed, albeit barely, right before the mastermind themselves committed the murder using an identical iron ball. As such, you are the Miller. When the Cop checks your alignment, it will come back as being Mafia-aligned.

Because of your skills at playing the piano, you are the Musician/Singer. When you get Nightkilled, Mafia is informed of a role Town has.

You are Town-aligned and win when all Mafia-aligned players are dead.
DarthWolf has been Nightkilled. He was Kaede Akamatsu, Town Musician+Miller
(NOTE: Singer is the technical term of the role. Musician sounded more fitting.

Surviving Students: 8.

Day 5 begins now. It ends at 8 PM CET on the 29th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom