• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Day 6 - Tenko's Troubles - 03/29/2019
  1. @MegaPod
  2. @ZinnLav
  3. @Feenie
  4. @Pika_pika42
  5. @AussieEevee
  6. @DekuNut
  7. @ExLight

Feenie has been Nightkilled.

Dear Feenie, you are Tenko Chabashira.

latest

As the Ultimate Aikido Master, you’re very skilled in Neo-Aikido, a special form of Aikido you and your Master self-taught. What your Master also taught you is an intense dislike for what you call degenerate males.

As such, you are the Gender Voter. Every vote you place will count as 2 on every male character you vote for, 0.5 for every female character you vote for, and 1 for every genderless character you vote for. Do note that the gender of your vote is not apparent from the officially stated votals.

You are Town-aligned and win when all Mafia-aligned players are dead.
Feenie has been Nightkilled. They were Tenko Chabashira, Town Gender Voter.

Surviving Students: 6.

Day 6 begins now. It ends at 8 PM CEST on the 31st.

Vote: DekuNut

Since Space was revealed to be the crazy maiden instead of hope robot, Deku has the only character left that could be mafia imo.

Space knowing about the redirect in night 2 suggests that she got the info from Deku, which pretty much proves that he had contact with the mafia.

Sure
Vote: Me, Myself and DekuNut
Nice working with you chaps

As I promised Zinn, time to list all the mafia who claimed to me
Yeah they were too smart for that.
Look into the people who pushed for my lynch though. I imagine mafia loved me popping in with my role about now. Use the power of wagonomics wisely.

I'm disappointed this locked before I could post a vote and see who remembers I'm dead :p

Night 6 - Supreme(ly) Speed(y Day) - 03/29/2019
  1. @MegaPod
  2. @ZinnLav
  3. @Pika_pika42
  4. @AussieEevee
  5. @DekuNut
  6. @ExLight
Votals
DekuNut - ExLight, AussieEevee, MegaPod, DekuNut

DekuNut has been lynched and won the game!

Dear DekuNut, you are Kokichi Oma.

latest

You pass yourself off as the Ultimate Supreme Leader, but you lie to others quite frequently.

As such, you are the Jester. If you get lynched, you win the game. However, if you’re Nightkilled or if you survive to Endgame, you lose the game.

You are Independent.
DekuNut has been lynched. He was Kokichi Oma, Independent Jester.

Surviving Students: 5.

Night 6 begins now. It ends at 8 PM on the 30th.

Last edited:
Wait, there actually was a jester in this game?

Back
Top Bottom