• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

6 players*
6? Who did I miss?

I have
@MegaPod
@ZinnLav
@Pika_pika42
@AussieEevee
@ExLight

All of which I got from the opening post.

also why do u hate me
you-know-what-you-did1.gif

Oof, Max’s last round of pings had an extra member that was edited out. Nvm on that then.
Do what I do... and Blame Max for everything :p

And no, I really don’t know what I did, Eevee, other than go Vigilante on Eresh. :p
You were trying to pressure me into saying something to get an easy lynch on day 1...

You were trying to pressure me into saying something to get an easy lynch on day 1...
:bulbaFacepalm: :bulbaFacepalm: :bulbaFacepalm:

Are you seriously still not understanding at all what was happening? You were very unclear with your inconsistent thoughts about Darth. I was trying to get you to clarify. I voted you because you outright refused to clarify. That is the exact opposite of trying to coax a slip, you already said something that made me suspicious and refused to give a proper defense for multiple phases. Just...GEEEEEEZ

Are you seriously still not understanding at all what was happening? You were very unclear with your inconsistent thoughts about Darth. I was trying to get you to clarify. I voted you because you outright refused to clarify. That is the exact opposite of trying to coax a slip, you already said something that made me suspicious and refused to give a proper defense for multiple phases. Just...GEEEEEEZ
I was extremely clear in what I said... but you continued to try and twist my words into making it sounds like I was saying something I wasn't.

I didn't need to defend anything, because there was nothing to defend... All I said was Darth's post felt off.... And you tried to get me lynched over it.

I was extremely clear in what I said... but you continued to try and twist my words into making it sounds like I was saying something I wasn't.
Tell me one thing, ONE THING that I claimed you said and you never actually said. ONE THING. I specifically asked for confirmation about what you meant.
I didn't need to defend anything, because there was nothing to defend...
No, you refused to defend a partially expressed thought pattern that looked largely inconsistent without a clarification.
All I said was Darth's post felt off.... And you tried to get me lynched over it.
That’s not all you said. You said that you would normally not trust Miller claims, and his post was off, and not “off” in a good way, and that was somehow a reason you wouldn’t vote him. Your logic looked like it was flopping all over the place like a drunk Magikarp.

Tell me one thing, ONE THING that I claimed you said and you never actually said. ONE THING. I specifically asked for confirmation about what you meant.
I didn't say you were putting words in my mouth.

No, you refused to defend a partially expressed thought pattern that looked largely inconsistent without a clarification.
That's because there was nothing to defend. I'm not going to defend myself against shade throwing.

That’s not all you said. You said that you would normally not trust Miller claims, and his post was off, and not “off” in a good way, and that was somehow a reason you wouldn’t vote him. Your logic looked like it was flopping all over the place like a drunk Magikarp.
I don't trust day one claims.

This is known. It has been known for at least two years now.

I said Darth's post felt off.

Darth had said that he was okay with being lynched. Of course it felt off.

I said I wouldn't vote him. Of course I'm not going to vote someone that said they were okay with being lynched. Not that early in the game.

You tried to get me lynched over it. I still don't know how I survived that phase, but whatever.

The point being that you were continually putting pressure on me to make me slip and say something scummy.

For the love of..if you seriously think I was trying to pressure you into digging yourself deeper, you’re the only one twisting things. You could have explained your reasoning a lot sooner, which you did not do for several phases because it “didn’t need clarifying,” and I would’ve eased off. At that point I was only voting you to get you out of the game, because I already legit thought you were acting scummy and wouldn’t explain yourself. I coaxed for explanations, not further “slips.” I don’t understand what you’re not getting here.

I say lynch both of you. Then your roles will be confirmed.

Neither of us can prove our roles.
Do you have a better explanation for Eresh’s death than my claim? The likelihood of other possibilities was already discussed. Honestly, I just don’t get why you’re pushing this so hard, and if you weren’t already cleared to me for other reasons I’d be seriously pushing to lynch you because your reasoning is just that awful.

Do you have a better explanation for Eresh’s death than my claim? The likelihood of other possibilities was already discussed. Honestly, I just don’t get why you’re pushing this so hard, and if you weren’t already cleared to me for other reasons I’d be seriously pushing to lynch you because your reasoning is just that awful.
Two things. First, I'm not already cleared to you.

Second, because you were extremely scummy on day 1 and that kind of thing sticks. I can't just forget about your day 1 shade throwing.

Back
Top Bottom