• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Lynch options ranked from worst to best as I see it:

1. Myself obviously, confirmed to me by my own PM also did you write down that I vigkilled Eresh yet
  2. AE, vanillarized by Caps according to my intel.
  3. Ex. More confident about him now that I’m in his Neighborhood.
  4. Zinn. Their claim is sorta NAI in my eyes, but I don’t really have a reason to suspect them and I think Darth suggested it would be OP as Mafia.
  5. Pika’s claim, which I was given by Ex, is by far the shakiest. Funny how he dropped from one of my top town reads to my biggest scum read.

Day 7 - Astronaut Assault - 03/30/2019
  1. @MegaPod
  2. @ZinnLav
  3. @Pika_pika42
  4. @AussieEevee
  5. @ExLight

ExLight has been Nightkilled.

Dear ExLight, you are Kaito Momota.

latest

As the Ultimate Astronaut, you have a very strong desire to go into space. A desire matched only by the amount of trust you have towards others.

As such, you are the Neighborizer. During Night Phases, with the command Make <Player> My Sidekick, you can add one player per Night to a Neighbor chat. Because of your trust in others, this works regardless of the other player’s alignment.

You are Town-aligned and win when all Mafia-aligned players are dead.
ExLight has been Nightkilled. He was Kaito Momota, Town Neighborizer.

Surviving Students: 4.

Day 7 begins now. It ends at 8 PM CEST on April 1st. With only 4 players remaining, Hyper Majority no longer applies.

VOTE: Pika_pika42

You're the only one in my notes that I just can't believe is Town.

The Mastermind visiting AE was confirmed by LazySpy, a Town Watcher, I doubt they knew they were being watched so I doubt AE lied about Jailer or Town.
We know for a fact Eresh died D2 and Mega claimed the 1x Vigilante, nobody else counter-claimed it and we haven't had multiple deaths since.
Pika has flimsy defence, you claimed to roleblock Caps on the night you were jailed, but that's an easy lie if you knew your night action failed anyway.

I present to all, my notes for everyone to see in all their glory!

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MizoPOVeb0LEPcC89xY9e2Y_19BCeoD3kjLddgTXqJg/edit#gid=0

Woah, so we are in a tricky position today. Max, is it like LyLo, MyLo or something?

Out of the three players, I trust Aussie Eevee the most, since they claimed Jailer and said they were vanillised, TheCapsFan was a Vanilliser, also the Watcher said that TheCapsFan vanillised AE, and I don't think a mafia member will use that role on their buddy. Also, Eevee said that they had jailed me on that night, which makes sense, considering I couldn't role-block TheCapsFan and was also protected from the night-kill.

Out of the other two, Megapod has claimed a 1x Vig and ZinnLav has claimed a 1x Deathproof, while logically both these claims are more likely to be Town but considering the bastard nature of this game, I cannot rely on their role-claims to be definitely town.

Can the Mafia have a role which grants them an extra kill once in the game or will that be too bastard? That's the only scenario where I can see Megapod as scum, or he could be a harmful indep. ZinnLav's claim on the other hand, can be as an excuse to explain a lack of night-kill on them if they are scum, however they have actively participated in the scum-hunting, co-ordinating the night actions well and also catching the 2 scum members, so I don't really think of them as a scum player.

I don't know what to do next but I can assure you that lynching me won't help us as we will most likely lose the game in the night phase.

Back
Top Bottom