• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Woah, so we are in a tricky position today. Max, is it like LyLo, MyLo or something?

Out of the three players, I trust Aussie Eevee the most, since they claimed Jailer and said they were vanillised, TheCapsFan was a Vanilliser, also the Watcher said that TheCapsFan vanillised AE, and I don't think a mafia member will use that role on their buddy. Also, Eevee said that they had jailed me on that night, which makes sense, considering I couldn't role-block TheCapsFan and was also protected from the night-kill.

Out of the other two, Megapod has claimed a 1x Vig and ZinnLav has claimed a 1x Deathproof, while logically both these claims are more likely to be Town but considering the bastard nature of this game, I cannot rely on their role-claims to be definitely town.

Can the Mafia have a role which grants them an extra kill once in the game or will that be too bastard? That's the only scenario where I can see Megapod as scum, or he could be a harmful indep. ZinnLav's claim on the other hand, can be as an excuse to explain a lack of night-kill on them if they are scum, however they have actively participated in the scum-hunting, co-ordinating the night actions well and also catching the 2 scum members, so I don't really think of them as a scum player.

I don't know what to do next but I can assure you that lynching me won't help us as we will most likely lose the game in the night phase.
If there's a mislynch in this Day phase, Town's gonna lose when the following Night ends.

Abstaining from a vote won't help either, because then the Mafia member will kill AE (the confirmed town) and force me to pick between Mega & Pika, making it 50/50 regardless

Obviously it's either Mega or Pika...
If it's Mega then I can only say that Vigilante Mafia threw us off completely...

I'm still new to Bastard and can never tell what counts.
What Bastard things have been in this game so far that we know of?

Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019
  1. @MegaPod
  2. @ZinnLav
  3. @Contrainer
  4. @Feenie
  5. @Pika_pika42
  6. @Ereshkigal
  7. @AussieEevee
  8. @jdthebud
  9. @Space
  10. @DekuNut
  11. @TheCapsFan
  12. @DarthWolf
  13. @Elieson
  14. @LazySpy
  15. @ReturnofMCH
  16. @ExLight
Votals
Pika_pika42 - MegaPod, ZinnLav, AussieEevee

Pika_pika42 has been lynched and lost the game!

Dear Pika_pika42, you are Gonta Gokuhara.

latest

While your English isn’t the best, you are a very kind, strong man, albeit gullible. This kindness is matched only by your love for bugs. A love for bugs that earned you the title of Ultimate Entomologist.

Because of your immense strength, you are a 1x Strongman. If you submit the Nightkill and add the command Strengthen Kill On: <Player>, the shot will not be blocked by anything.

You are Mafia-aligned and win when Mafia outnumbers Town.
Pika_pika42 has been lynched. He was Gonta Gokuhara, 1x Strongman, Mafia

MegaPod, ZinnLav and AussieEevee have won the game!

Dear MegaPod, you are Ryoma Hoshi.

latest

As the Ultimate Tennis Pro, you loved playing tennis. However, that all changed when you used your tennis skills and an iron ball to single-handedly kill members of a mafia group.

Due to your incredible precision and lethality, you are the 1x Vigilante. Once during a Night Phase, you can target another player to kill. Use the command Shoot: <Player> to do this.

You are Town-aligned and win when all Mafia-aligned players are dead.
Dear ZinnLav, you are Rantaro Amami.

latest

Unbeknownst to the other people in the game, you participated in a previous killing game, which you survived, earning you the title of Ultimate Survivor.

Because you survived the killing game preceding the events of Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, you are 1x Deathproof. Regardless of whether it’s a lynch or a Nightkill, the first attempt to kill you is guaranteed to fail.

Dear AussieEevee, you are Angie Yonaga.

latest

As the Ultimate Artist, your skills in sculpting and painting is truly incredible.

A religious fanatic, during Chapter 3, you made a “Student Council” that mainly opposed the idea of wanting to leave the academy. Because of your protectiveness towards mainly the members, you are the Jailer. During each Night Phase, you can use the command Jail: <Player> to protect them during the Phase. However, this will also roleblock that person.

NOTE: Was made into a Vanilla in Night 2.

Dear LazySpy, you are K1-B0.

latest

Being the Ultimate Robot, you are proud of your title.

In Chapter 3, you showed off your ability to print out photos of things from your memory. As such, you are the Watcher. Every Night, with the command Watch: <Player>, you can keep an eye on them. If the target is visited, you are made aware of who visited them.

Ereshkigal has lost the game!

Surviving Students: 3.
Who knew it would end with 3 students alive, just like in the actual game, even if it's not the same three...

To think I voted Pika and everyone complained about it being random. :whistle:

But in all seriousness, why u guys voted Deku?

Space, who turned out to be Mafia, voted him twice, and he voted himself on D1, if I recall.

So really, why were u guys suspecting him as scum and the wagon was so big and vote-eager? Just the fact Space voted him alone should've been enough, and it'd have been for me.

But in all seriousness, why u guys voted Deku?

Space, who turned out to be Mafia, voted him twice, and he voted himself on D1, if I recall.

So really, why were u guys suspecting him as scum and the wagon was so big and vote-eager? Just the fact Space voted him alone should've been enough, and it'd have been for me.
Not at the end of the phase though, it's very normal for mafia to vote whoever they feel like D1, it ca make them seem distant from their allies.

@Pika_pika42 I have to congratulate you though. Although you lost, you were my early big Town read. Well played. If you had a solid role claim you'd hav won with ease. I almost busted you with the whole caps AE thing by asking max if roleblockers have complete priority (like they should). According to max it didnt, if it did that situation would have played out differently and your action would have been impossible. You got lucky there.

Also, the biggest mystery. @Space was it luck or did you know about my request to deku to redirect you to me?

Well done town, this was an awesome game. It shows that having no knowledge on the franchise can still make great games.
Still sorry about what I did @DekuNut but glad you made it. Next time approach me with this kind of stuff to help you out.

Thanks Max for hosting this.

Now for something I mentioned in Discord...
I wouldn't say I'm doing a great job hosting DRV3 when I already made a pretty big mistake. That's all I'll say for now. More on that in Endgame.
Thing is, this game was initially NOC. But after it started, I had the thought that Hacker might be a bit underpowered with there only being one non-Mafia OC, so I switched it to OC without thinking, literally right before that announcement.

I almost busted you with the whole caps AE thing by asking max if roleblockers have complete priority
I don't get what you mean. Jailer is also a roleblocker, so Pika and I should have shared the same priority. Since I wasn't being role blocked, and Pika was, Pika's move should have failed under normal priorities.

they both block but jailer isnt a roleblocker. It really depende on the order of the 2 for the outcome. Something every host should think of before the game to determine hwat happens in tricky situations like this

Now for something I mentioned in Discord...

Thing is, this game was initially NOC. But after it started, I had the thought that Hacker might be a bit underpowered with there only being one non-Mafia OC, so I switched it to OC without thinking, literally right before that announcement.
I knew that was the mistake you made. You know you could have changed his role last minute right, let only Elieson know about it since it doesnt affect his knowledge

Back
Top Bottom