• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dan's Pokedex filling breeding and offering thread

Daniel4Wood

Reaction score
Edit: I now have some more Hidden Abilities: Spearow - Sniper, Cleffa - Friend Guard, Bunnelby - Huge Power, Zubat - Infiltrator and Electabuzz - Vital Spirit. Also a few added to the spares list

Edit 2: I now have an event Combusken with Blazikenite for trade

Hello everyone. I've pretty much filled up my National Pokedex *applause*. So now I'm left with not a lot to do but an overwhelming urge to give something back. So, with that in mind I am setting up this thread. As I said in the line above my pokedex is pretty much full which means that I can breed almost any pokemon (except legendaries of course, I'm not magic)

So, I have every starter pokemon, every fossil, every 'bank' (or unobtainable) pokemon, all version exclusives and pretty much everything else.

So, I propose to breed anyone any pokemon they want. There are however a few rules.

1. I will not be breeding for IV's
2. Nor will I be breeding for specific egg-moves
3. Same with natures
4. If you want a specific gender let me know
5. All pokemon will be bred using the Masuda Method, so you may end up with a shiny, how cool is that
6. I can infect the pokemon with Pokerus on request
7. I can teach the pokemon any TM or HM on request providing I have the TM or HM
8. For pokemon that evolve with fire, water, or leaf stones I can buy them and attach on request
9. Any other requirements I will attempt to accomodate if I can

I have a few Hidden ability pokemon which I am listing now. So if you need any of the following hidden abilities let me know
.Spiritomb - Infiltrator
.Venomoth - Wonder Skin
.Mankey - Defiant
.Pichu - Lightning Rod
.Pancham - Scrappy
.Helioptile - Solar Power
.Shuckle - Contrary
.Boldore - Sand Force
.Growlithe - Justified
. Fletchinder - Gale Wings
. Pumpkaboo - Insomnia
. Eevee - Anticipation
. Bagon - Sheer Force
. Gible - Rough Skin
. Dratini - Marvel Scale
. Snover - Soundproof
. Corphish - Adaptibility
. Venopede - Speed Boost
. Illumise - Prankster
. Chimchar - Iron Fist
. Fennekin - Magician
. Froakie - Protean
. Torchic - Speed Boost
. Charmander - Solar Power
. Squirtle - Rain Dish
. Bulbasaur - Chlorophyll
. Heracross - Moxie
. Spearow - Sniper
. Cleffa - Friend Guard
. Bunnelby - Huge Power
. Electabuzz - Vital Spirit
. Zubat - Infiltrator
. Pinsir - Moxie
. Darmanitan - Zen Mode

I also have the following pokemon spare which will be wondertraded if no-one wants them - Raticate x 2, Porygon, Feebas, Cottonee, Eelektrik, Phione, Celebi, Conkeldurr, Machamp, Golem, Breloom, Poliwrath, Victreebell, Vespiquen, Hydreigon, Petilil, Wartortle, Kingler, Granbull, Sandslash, Butterfree, Gyarados, Zweilous, Fraxure, Scrafty, Musharna, Reinculus, Ferrothorn, Golurk, Crustle, Scolipede, Hitmontop, Azumarill

Also there's an event Combusken W/. Blazikenite up for grabs

What do I want in return. There's also a list for that too
1. Any Legendary - in game or event
2. Any Shiny
3. Sun, Dusk, Moon and Dawn evolution stones
4. X Exclusive Mega Stones
5. Archipelago, Monsoon, Sandstorm and Tundra Vivillion
6. Pokemon with different forms (Rotom, Shellos etc etc)
7. Any other offers

Anything you offer doesn't necessarily have to be legit, however please disclose in thread if it is or isn't.

I'm open to all offers but let's just say that as a general rule of thumb numbers 1 to 4 will get you multiple pokemon, and numbers 5 to 7 will be in return for one.

Let me know if I can help. Dan

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm looking to fill up my pokedex. I'm at 691 and I need some legendaries, mostly events. I can offer (In terms of your wanted list):
1. Heatran Articuno, Azelf, Uxie, Rotom, Moltres, Cobalion, Virizion, and Cresselia.
2.Timburr, Drifblim, Staryu (31/31/31/30/28/31 IVs)
3. 1x Dawn Stone and 1x Moon Stone
7. If you're into competitive battling I've got a bunch of battle ready pokes as well as Lv.1 pokes with good IVs that I can breed for you. Make me an offer!

If you can help me out or are willing to do tradebacks that would be great! Shoot me a PM :)

Dan,

I'm very interested in getting that Porygon. Also, I would really like any of the gen 2-4 starters. I would be more than willing to provide Sun, Dusk, Moon, or Dawn stones of your choosing. Let me know which ones you want, and in want quantity, and I'll get them.

Cody 1693-1643-2093

Hey Dan! I'm mainly interested in your Celebi, if it's legit (is it the PokeBank one?). I have a couple of the things you're looking for - legendaries (Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Kyurem and a Plasma event Deoxys), evolution stones, River Vivillon, both Shellos forms and all the Rotoms. They are all legit. What would you like for the Celebi? :D

Hi there! I'm looking to fill up my pokedex. I'm at 691 and I need some legendaries, mostly events. I can offer (In terms of your wanted list):
1. Heatran Articuno, Azelf, Uxie, Rotom, Moltres, Cobalion, Virizion, and Cresselia.
2.Timburr, Drifblim, Staryu (31/31/31/30/28/31 IVs)
3. 1x Dawn Stone and 1x Moon Stone
7. If you're into competitive battling I've got a bunch of battle ready pokes as well as Lv.1 pokes with good IVs that I can breed for you. Make me an offer!

If you can help me out or are willing to do tradebacks that would be great! Shoot me a PM :)
Hey, what pokemon do you want exactly. With the event legendaries I'd only really look to do trade backs as I only have one of most of them (and I like to keep things)

Dan,

I'm very interested in getting that Porygon. Also, I would really like any of the gen 2-4 starters. I would be more than willing to provide Sun, Dusk, Moon, or Dawn stones of your choosing. Let me know which ones you want, and in want quantity, and I'll get them.

Cody 1693-1643-2093
Hey Cody, So you'd like a Porygon, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip. Do you have any Shiny stones? If not then whatever you can give me stone-wise from the list you've given.

Hey Dan! I'm mainly interested in your Celebi, if it's legit (is it the PokeBank one?). I have a couple of the things you're looking for - legendaries (Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Kyurem and a Plasma event Deoxys), evolution stones, River Vivillon, both Shellos forms and all the Rotoms. They are all legit. What would you like for the Celebi? :D
Hey. The Celebi is legit as far as I'm aware, I got it via Wonder-Trade although it resembles my Bank Celebi exactly!

Would you accept a River Vivillion W/. a Shiny Stone attached and maybe the Deoxys or is that asking for too much. Feel free to slap my wrist if I'm being greedy.

I would love the feebas (with a prism scale if possible) and... Slurpuff, I think, but it might be the other one that I want...

I can do Feebas with a Prism Scale, and Swirlx with Whipped Dream, or Spritzee with Sachet depending on which one you actually want. The Feebas will cost you though as I can't get another Prism Scale in-game as far as I know...

I would love the feebas (with a prism scale if possible) and... Slurpuff, I think, but it might be the other one that I want...

I can do Feebas with a Prism Scale, and Swirlx with Whipped Dream, or Spritzee with Sachet depending on which one you actually want. The Feebas will cost you though as I can't get another Prism Scale in-game as far as I know...
you can get It with pickup and in courway/lumionous city

I actually got most of the other starters, so now I need primarily Totodile, Mudkip, and Porygon. I will get a shiny stone to you for each one of them and can be available any night after 7 PM Eastern. Just let me know when you'd like to trade!

Hey, what pokemon do you want exactly. With the event legendaries I'd only really look to do trade backs as I only have one of most of them (and I like to keep things)

Dan,

Cody 1693-1643-2093
Hey Cody, So you'd like a Porygon, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip. Do you have any Shiny stones? If not then whatever you can give me stone-wise from the list you've given.

Hey. The Celebi is legit as far as I'm aware, I got it via Wonder-Trade although it resembles my Bank Celebi exactly!

Would you accept a River Vivillion W/. a Shiny Stone attached and maybe the Deoxys or is that asking for too much. Feel free to slap my wrist if I'm being greedy.

Been looking for a HA Bulbasaur, Venipede, Corphish and Chimchar. I've got a whole bunch of dusk, sun and moon stones I won't mind parting with. I'd appreciate it if they were female but if it's too tough for the starters I'll at least take Venipede and Corphish as female. Also if you can put Venipede in a poke or great ball and Corphish in a net Ball I'd appreciate that.

Been looking for a HA Bulbasaur, Venipede, Corphish and Chimchar. I've got a whole bunch of dusk, sun and moon stones I won't mind parting with. I'd appreciate it if they were female but if it's too tough for the starters I'll at least take Venipede and Corphish as female. Also if you can put Venipede in a poke or great ball and Corphish in a net Ball I'd appreciate that.

Hey Steel Justice, I'm currently trying to breed you a female Chimchar for the last while, no luck yet, but I'd be happy to get those four for you.

Would you accept a River Vivillion W/. a Shiny Stone attached and maybe the Deoxys or is that asking for too much. Feel free to slap my wrist if I'm being greedy.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm not really sure exactly what certain things are worth, but that sounds alright to me. The Deoxys isn't competitive (hope that's okay) and I have unlimited River Vivillons, so yeah, I'm ready to trade when you are! And thanks :)

Hi Dan

I'm looking for 5 starter pokemon Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Turtwig & Chimchar. I have a shiny Liepard I'm able to trade and a couple of evolution stones as well?

Friend Code: 3496-9779-0968

Hey Steel Justice, I'm currently trying to breed you a female Chimchar for the last while, no luck yet, but I'd be happy to get those four for you.

Thanks for that. Like I said female starters are optional. When you get everything ready let me know which stones I should prepare.

It's the one that evolves into aromatisse that I want please. If you want, I will give you a prism scale with one of the 2 Pokemon you want in return so you still have one. I don't need 2 :)

Nah it's okay I got a spare yesterday. So you need a Spiritzee! Sorted.

What are you giving me ;)

Just started going for the Shiny Charm today, quite a ways back but im making progress. A few things im missing that you have up for temporary Wonder Trade are:

Eelektrik
Kingler
Reuniclus
Musharna

I'm also missing the Swirlix-Slurpuff evolution pair since I only have the Y version.

What i can offer is a mix between 1 and 2.

I have Gamestop Event Giratina (Shiny I think I offered it to you in another thread)

Various shinies (Cloned from an outside source)
Scizor
Butterfree
Event Entei (not cloned)
Pelipper (Legit i believe)
Flygon
Tentacool

Besides the above listed, I have a few leftovers that ive been breeding and will continue to with time.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom