• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dark Cry's Dark Void Shop!!

Did you like your finished request

• ITS AMAZING!

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • really good

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • nice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ugly

• OMG what is this thread doing open!?!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@autumn

Sorry... those are JPG and i can't really sprite with them...

ALSO NEW SPRITE STYLE!
Limited again, until the 15th of December.
And i'm also going to mention it is nameless.
iaza18417436133300.png

@Thanatos Could I please have a lineless Gardevoir and a black Darkrai badge? Thank you!

Is there any way I can get a vampire Steelix/Gyarados splice (preferably with the Steelix head)? If that's too much to ask, maybe just the splice :p Thanks!

Last edited:
If you aren't too busy, could you make a lineless Quilava and a shadeless Quilava? (I'm not sure which one will be better) And, please, could you use Quilava's Emerald sprite? I hope I'm not doing anything wrong... Thanks in advanced!

Sure everyone! I'll start right now.

@Nour386
Do you mind if i just edit Rileys D/P sprite?

okay, but can you add a cape if you can?
^ please?

Sorry Nour...I just can't...Really sorry, just don't kill me, k?

Can I please have a Pichu hologram?

hologrampichu.png

Holograms are hard-_-

@Thanatos Could I please have a lineless Gardevoir and a black Darkrai badge? Thank you!

linelessgardevoir.png

darkraibadge.png

Could i have a medicham egg please :)

i want one for a banner

eggmedicham.png

Is there any way I can get a vampire Steelix/Gyarados splice (preferably with the Steelix head)? If that's too much to ask, maybe just the splice :p Thanks!

gyradosxsteelixgl.png

I only got the splice done, because i'm still looking for some good wings. The vampire will come soon.

If you aren't too busy, could you make a lineless Quilava and a shadeless Quilava? (I'm not sure which one will be better) And, please, could you use Quilava's Emerald sprite? I hope I'm not doing anything wrong... Thanks in advanced!

linelessquilava.png

noshadequilava.png

Epic sprite man, thnx for showing me it.

May I please have a vampire celibi.

vampcelebi.png

Thanks so much! I was expecting it to be good, but not THAT good :p

I can't wait to see what the vampire looks like!

linelessquilava.png

noshadequilava.png

Epic sprite man, thnx for showing me it.
They both look amazing! I think I'll use the lineless; thanks for going through the extra trouble. Also, you're welcome, I always though it's Generation III sprite was the best.

EDIT: Oh, just wondering (if you can't it's fine), but can you get rid of white parts on the lineless Quilava? Sorry about that.

Last edited:
No problem everyone! love seeing people enjoy their sprites.

@Magmarashi
Here you go!
iaza18417440904900.gif

I just thought that a medicham and a machamp would look cool! if your not busy of coarse! thanks!

@Hades
I have a challenge for you:

Just wondering, think you can totally redo Hydreigon's sprite to have the style of R/S/E, and have this animation:
All of Hydreigon heads are pointing towerd the Pokemon like the left and middle heads of the sprite below, and have the mouths open and close when it move towred you like the sprite below, and when the sprite stops, the mouths are open, and one more thing, the left and right heads of Hydreigon move a little closer the mouth closes.
Spr_3e_085.gif

Do you know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom