• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dark Cry's Dark Void Shop!!

Did you like your finished request

• ITS AMAZING!

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • really good

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • nice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ugly

• OMG what is this thread doing open!?!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@d3-bates
Here ya go!
vampgyaradosxsteelix.png

Thanks, it's awesome :-D

request! not on your list but could you do it? I would like you to turn this into a sprite?

@Hades
I have a challenge for you:

Just wondering, think you can totally redo Hydreigon's sprite to have the style of R/S/E, and have this animation:
All of Hydreigon heads are pointing towerd the Pokemon like the left and middle heads of the sprite below, and have the mouths open and close when it move towred you like the sprite below, and when the sprite stops, the mouths are open, and one more thing, the left and right heads of Hydreigon move a little closer the mouth closes.
Spr_3e_085.gif

Do you know what I mean?

I've tried. And sorry, i just can't do it. I'm not the best with GIFs, and RSE...hate me.

Could I have a Squirtle Chao? And if I can make two requests, could I also have a Oshowatt egg?

Please and thank you in advance :).

heres my request can i have a cosplay pokemon: escaliver trainer: suprise me.
oh and congrats on keeping open this long now there are very few living sprite shops.

Two things,
1. YOUR SPRITES ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
2. Can I have a lineless Aggron?
Actually, I have three things. How often are we allowed to request and how many sprites at a time? ( well, I guess that's 4) :sweatlol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom