• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dark Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Richardson
Dark Cave

Lana was right, how were they going to get out of here? Everything was so dark, he didn't know where Blaziken was and Zaar now just said about the entrance sealing even if it was just an idea.

"I don't know, but grab each other's hands and let's start moving.. upswards I think" Eric said as he reached out for either of their hands.

Robert Terra
Ruler's Cave

Robert ignored Zaar. Was he that clueless? Did he really think he could beat the Demon Ruler so easily? Eric suggested they grab each other's hands. There was one problem with that though. Robert couldn't even see Eric's hand.
"Keep talking so we can follow your voice".

Last edited:
Lana Alnar
The Demon Cave

"Um... Okay. I'm over here!"

I could feel my feet becoming more spread apart. We had to act, fast. All the while, Zaar was complaining about bad fighting conditions. Bad fighting conditions? Please! Blood on the walls? As if! That clueless idiot was way too self confident. He couldn't see the severity of the situation. "Zaar, don't you get it?! You can't fight it! You can't kill it! This thing rules you!"

"Yes, Zaar," the thing said. The voice was moving in circles. "Try to fight me. I dare you. A true Demon could fight in these conditions. You can't? Oh, that's right, I forgot. You aren't real!"

"Uh, guys? We've gotta get out of here!" I tried moving, but only fell. Since when did a boulder get there? More stalacites had begun to fall. "I'm serious-- We have to get out!"

Zaar stood rigid at Lana's statement. She had gotten under his skin. He spoke in a hiss.

p"Pathetic mortal. No one rules over me."

Then, his palms started glowing with a bright orange light.

"Die."

Fireballs started shooting out of his hands. He couldn't see where he was aiming, but he didn't care. His laughter echoed through the cave as the projectiles blazed paths, one of them getting distressingly close to Lana...

Eric Richardson
Dark Cave

"I am over here! We were right next to each other before, surely we couldn't have separated too far" Eric remarked. He could hear Zaar and Lana talking before Zaar said die.

"Okay I don't know where Blaziken is, but Cacturne is good for the dark so go Cacturne!" Eric ordered as he picked up a pokeball from his belt and threw it in the air hearing it open but seeing no flash.

"Cacturne" Eric heard. "Cacturne if you can see, use Dark Pulse on anything that Zaar does to us!" Eric ordered as he waited, hoping Cacturne could see because it was a dark type.

Lana Alnar
Demon Cave

No. This was not happening. Zaar was attacking me again! Seriously, that guy had anger management problems. However, a Cacturne, I think it was Eric's, decided to block Zaar's energy ball things.

"Face it, Zaar! It is above you! It is more powerful than you! Compared to that thing, you don't scare me one bit!"

I wanted to move about, but I couldn't do it. The place was changing shape way too much. I doges a stalacite fallin from the cave ceiling. "WE HAVE TO GET OUT!!!"

Zaar shouted back at Lana.

"I refuse to run away from a fight! My Pokemon, assist me!"

His Pokemon came out of their Poke Balls, and tried to pick out the Ruler in the darkness, prowling around the cave...

Lana Alnar
Demon Cave

The place began to shake like an earthquake was going on, and we were in the epicenter. Right in the middle! I began walking in the direction that I could've swore was out. I stuck one foot in front of me, not too far out, though. Then the next. Then the next. I looked around for Zaar's Pokemon. Not like I would see them, but it would help if I was about to get attacked. "Zaar, you idiot! You can't hit the Demon! He is the island!"

"Going so soon?" The metallicy voice asked. I knew the question was directed torwards me. Right as I stuck my left foot out, the sand-like earth beneath me just started falling, like quicksand. No! It did this! The Ruler was doing this!

"You guys! HELP!!!"

Robert Terra
The Demon Cave

The only good thing about Zaar's stupidity was that his fireballs provided a little light. Occasionally, Robert could see Lana or Eric.

"WE HAVE TO GET OUT!!!" shouted Lana. But they still couldn't see each other for more than a few seconds. Then Robert had an idea. He reached into his pocket and grabbed two Pokeballs.
"Ampharos! Honchkrow! We need your help!" Two pokemon materialized. "Ampharos, use Flash!"

Just as Ampharos started glowing, Lana yelled, "HELP!!!". With Ampharos's light, Robert could see Lana sinking into the ground. Robert ran over and extended his hand over to Lana. "Grab on!" He remembered being told that, when rescuing someone from quicksand, one is supposed to crouch. Or was that rescuing someone who is drowning? Either way Robert crouched and kept his hand extended. They could still use more light.

"Honchkrow, try using Defog!"

OOC: Does Defog work on this demon fog? Or shall we be left in the dark?

Last edited:
Eric Richardson
Dark Cave

Eric tried finding Lana and Robert following their voice but he had no idea where he was going until the cave lit up and he saw Lana going down a quick sand. He ran over to her and grabbed her other hand trying not to fall into the quick sand himself. He could see Cacturne and finally his Blaziken battling Zaar's Pokemon too.

Lana Alnar
Demon Cave

Robert reached his hand out to me, telling me to grab on. He tried to use Defog, but it didn't work. I'm assuming because it wasn't a natural fog. I grabbe onto his hand, as Robert crouched. I was able to be pulled out of the sand pit. That was nice to know.

"Let's play a mind game!" The voice said. "I'll let you run, and I'll come after you! It will be fun..."

"A-A mind game?" A mind game? Why a mind game? Wait a minute... Was he trying to scare us? I betted was, and told the others to think for a second. The odds weren't in our favor, I admit it. The Demon could reshape the island. And he wasn't going to play fair. But, if we were able to outsmart him and find our way... We could get off the island.

"What do you guys think?"

Robert Terra
Demon Cave

A mind game? Of course, he wants to scare us for his enjoyment, Robert thought.

"What do you guys think?" Lana asked.

"Lets do it. I don't think will get out of this cave any other way."

Zaar scoffed, but called back his Pokemon.

"I'm not one for childish games, but if it's the only way we can get out of here, so be it. Do I just walk right into the sinkhole?"

OOC: She totally ignores Eric trying to drag her out as well lol

Eric Richardson
Dark Cave

Eric wasn't sure if they should play a mind game, but did they even have any choice?

"I presume we don't even have a choice, so I guess so" Eric commented.

O.C.C. Really? XD

Lana Alnar
Demon Cave

"I really think it's our only chance of getting out of here."

A game? Not a good thing to take when you're facing a demonic ruler. If it weren't for the fact that we were trapped, I wouldn't agree to it. I'm pretty sure the others wouldn't either. No, they probably wouldn't. "So it's agreed? We do it?"

I turned around, to face the fog. I didn't know if the Demon was right there, but it was earlier. Or at least its voice was. "We accept it. We accept your challenge!"

"Good," the voice said. That noise still creeped me out. "I will give you twenty seconds to run. Starting... Now."

I started running. The place stopped changing, and I was going to take my opportunity. "Come on you guys! Hurry up!" I was going as fast as I could.

Zaar had an advantage, however. He glided, faster than a bullet, across the ground, hopefully toward the exit.

"See you in Hell, you pieces of scum!" Zaar said with a laugh, as he continued to glide close to the ground, but not seeing any source of light...

Eric Richardson
Dark Cave

"Blaziken, Cacturne return!" Eric ordered, his Blaziken had showed up just at the last minute. Once he returned the Pokemon he ran after Lana hoping Robert was right behind them.

"Any ideas where we will be running to?" Eric asked

Robert Terra
Demon Cave

The chase began. Robert returned Honchkrow and Ampharos and started running. He only made it about two yards before tripping over something. Robert stood up and looked down. His Charizard was lying there asleep with his tail curled around himself. Robert returned Charizard and continued running. How he slept through that is beyond me.

Lana Alnar
Running out of the Demon Cave

"Eighteen, seventeen, sixteen..."

And the count went on. Where were we going? Where were we going to hide? I hadn't quite thought that through. When that voice started counting, I just ran. Zaar flew overhead of me, yelling, "See you in hell, pieces of scum!" Robert and Eric caught up to me, asking where exactly we were going, so that we could hide. I didn't know.

"I really don't know. I think we should just run..."

Eric Richardson
Dark Cave

"Well that does sound like a plan in a way, maybe we will find the entrance by accident" Eric commented as he ran with them.

"Is there any point in hiding though? Because I can imagine he will able to find us easily" Eric also asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom