• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dark Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lana Alnar
On Eric's Flygon

"Robert?!"

So he had survived! He was very lucky nothing attacked. There were a lot of small earthquakes going on, though. Perhaps seismic activity helped to show how many demons were in the area. If that was true, we might have a fighting chance. It would help alot to know where your enemies are. And if that was the case, Zaar would have a more difficult time than us, because he probably couldn't see the Demons. At least, when he was in the air.

Zaar had been attacking Flygon, but Blaizaken had helped to ward him off. We could think now. When Zaar was around, we were always too busy fighting him off, rather than thinking about the current situation.

And the situation right now was deciding on how to get off the island. I had a feeling we couldn't just fly away. It wouldn't be that simple. And if we fell in the water, well... Then we were dead. I had a hunch that we'd have to go torwards the Demon Ruler. But that was a situation we wanted to avoid. "Well... I don't know if we could fly away from here. Wouldn't that make it too easy?"

Eric Richardson
High Above the Island, on Flygon

"I was thinking the same thing, the problem is who knows what might stop us" Eric commented. He looked around the sky and through the darkness couldn't really tell where the water was, perhaps Flygon would know. "But we have got to take the chance, it's a fight for survival" Eric commented. He couldn't imagined what happened to the other people who had come with them, they seemed to have vanished into thin air.

Robert Terra
Above the Dark Forest

"I don't think we should risk trying to fly over the sea. This place is pretty far from any other land. I don't think our Pokemon could fly us all the way." Robert glanced at the ghoulish sea. "I don't think we can Surf through those waters either." The Demon Ruler could probably create a storm anyway. It seemed they would never get away from the Dark Forest while the Ruler was around.

"I think the only way we can get home is to kill the Demon Ruler."

Lana Alnar
On Eric's Flygon

"That is true..."

Eric was right. It was probably our best shot. Honestly, that was the closest I could get to an escape plan. Well, there was one other way that I could think of. But that would be suicide. Total, utter suicide.

Yes. We'd have to try flying away. "Okay. Robert, what do you think?"

Eric Richardson

'Perhaps Robert is right, we need to kill the Demon Ruler but how do we kill someone who plays on our very fears? Probably will do the same to the Pokemon too" Eric questioned.

Robert Terra
Above the Dark Forest

Good question. How do we fight him? "We might not need to kill him. Maybe if we weaken him we can get away. I think he gets his power from our fear. Maybe if we defeat our fears we defeat him."

Lana Alnar
On Eric's Flygon

"Fear..." Fear. The stuff of nightmares. No, not just the stuff of nightmares, what fuels them. And yes, we were going to have to face our fears. But how? This place was like one giant nightmare, and everyone saw their own version. "How though? We'd have to find the Ruler first, and we haven't seen him once!"

OOC: Hey Snow I thought you had disappeared! Good to see you again, although At is gone for a few days now too I think

Eric Richardson

Eric thought about that, it would be a good idea to try and overcome their fears and take on the ruler, but how do you fight a fear when it involves losing someone you love?

"However we do it, Robert has a point I think the key in defeating this Demon ruler is defeating our own fears, someone once told me fear is the greatest weapon and can stop us from doing many things, perhaps if we got over fear we could do alot more" Eric explained, he turned to Lana and Robert

"What are your fears? Maybe if we know the worst one and the fear that keeps showing here we can fight it together" Eric asked them

OOC: Don't worry I'm still here. The problem I posted about in the Quista RP was a false alarm and it has since been edited out.
Robert Terra
Above the Dark Forest

"How though? We'd have to find the Ruler first, and we haven't seen him once!" Robert didn't really have an answer for that. Luckily, Eric changed the subject.

"What are your fears? Maybe if we know the worst one and the fear that keeps showing here we can fight it together"

Robert thought about it for a while and decided, "I suppose my greatest fear is failure".

EDIT OOC: I'll be gone this weekend.
EDIT OOC2: And from Wednesday to Sunday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom