• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Darkness Ablaze DAA 186 187 Kabu Piers professor program?

rickcanning

Reaction score
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me? Bulbapedia has listed as exclusive cards 186 Kabu and 187 Piers as stamped professor program cards.

I can't find these anywhere, have checked cardmarket and eBay solds. Nothing on reddit either.

Can someone check who added them and possibly find out where they are from, when they were released and where I could buy them? If anyone has photos or video links that would be great, just need to confirm they exist!

Many thanks

Richard

Same question re: the vivid voltage 180 Bea, 183 Nessa and 184 Opal, again can't find any in existence with professor program stamp, but Bulbapedia says all are additional cards.

Same question re: the vivid voltage 180 Bea, 183 Nessa and 184 Opal, again can't find any in existence with professor program stamp, but Bulbapedia says all are additional cards.

Hi! Hello!

They were handed out to individuals who made exceptional contributions to the professor community during the year 2021. I don't remember how many copies of each there are, but I don't think it was more than maybe 10. I also don't think many have left the hands of the people who received them.

Attachments

• received_1659233911210362.jpeg
    received_1659233911210362.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom