• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Darkrai codes to be available at GAME in the UK: To be available from 1 to 24 May for X, Y, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Darkrai codes to be available at GAME in the UK: To be available from 1 to 24 May for X, Y, ...

Codes for the 20th anniversary Darkrai will be available at GAME stores in the UK from 1 to 24 May for X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games. This Darkrai will be at level 100 and have the moves Dark Void, Ominous Wind, Nightmare and Feint Attack.

Continue reading...

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Definitely sending that Darkrai to my friend in the states, I still have my Phantom Force one.

Status
Not open for further replies.