• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Darkrai to be distributed at GAME stores in the UK: Distribution to start Friday the

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Darkrai to be distributed at GAME stores in the UK: Distribution to start Friday the 13th

GAME stores in the United Kingdom will be distributing Darkrai codes, starting this Friday, Feb. 13, 2015.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Darkrai to be distributed at GAME stores in the UK: Distribution to start Friday

Any word on exactly which stores are offering this Darkrai? With new 3DS launches on the same day I can't tell if my local (Manchester) store is doing this or not.

If I have the time I'll phone up tomorrow to check. I am officially an idiot and I didn't bother checking the store's Twitter.

No word yet on whether this is a one-day dealio or not, but I doubt it will be that short.

Last edited:
Re: Darkrai to be distributed at GAME stores in the UK: Distribution to start Friday

I wonder if it is coincidence that Darkrai, of all Pokemon, is being distributed on Friday the 13th.

I wonder if it is coincidence that Darkrai, of all Pokemon, is being distributed on Friday the 13th.

It's certainly fortuitous. More than a coincidence but less than meticulously planned I'd say.

Managed to grab a couple quickly in my lunch break. They're limited to two per customer (for now...) as seems to be the norm for GAME events. I didn't have much time to talk but I was told that the Darkrai event was added to the launch parties to "boost the numbers". The pile of codes was still pretty high so I should think they will still be there tomorrow and next week.

I like we're getting more events. My GAME tweeted they have it, so imma pop in.

They mentioned this in some of the promotional material. It's intentional.

I got my Darkrai

I'm still not sure if my local GAME has Darkrai but I think I was very lucky to be going to a place which has a GAME store that tweeted they have Darkrai during that weekend. It was GAME Hammersmith in London and they gave me 5 codes which were for each of my versions and one friend's X version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom