• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Darkrai to be distributed at Toys 'R' Us: Americans can get it May 31 and June 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I was kidding.

I'm not giving up a movie with one of the coolest girls at school for a friggin piece of data, and I know I can't go Sunday so no Darkrai, but damn, I could care less because MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, I was kidding.

I'm not giving up a movie with one of the coolest girls at school for a friggin piece of data, and I know I can't go Sunday so no Darkrai, but damn, I could care less because MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you were.

I'd be rather concerned if anyone picked Darkrai first. :eek:hdear:

Stupid question time... what's the minimum point in the game you have to be at to be able to get Darkrai? I've barely played my Pearl version and I'm wondering how far along I have to get before this so I can get Darkrai on both my versions.

Actually, if I remember correctly, it shouldn't matter what point you are in the game. Yes, Darkrai isn't in the Sinnoh Pokédex, but you can trade any Pokémon outside of the Sinnoh Pokédex to a Diamond/Pear cartridge at any time.

The only limitation on this is (I think) Pokémon won't evolve. I once traded an Elekid to my Diamond Cartridge before I obtained the National Pokédex and it wouldn't evolve into Electabuzz until I obtained it.

Huh, I don't think so?

I remember evolving a Rhydon to a Rhyperior post-national dex.

One of my friends received a Charizard from another friend right after he got to Solaceon, and he bred it with something, and got a Charmander egg. Now it's a powerful Charizard, and this all happened well before he gotthe National dex.

I looked at the listings hoping to find a Toys R Us but there is not one within 60 miles of where I am. This is a major problem with events, Nintendo now has the ability to offer events on the internet as well as at Toys R Us. If this event would have been done online it would have been great for those of us who live in rural areas of the country far from the locations where the event will be done and can't get anyone to get the event Pokemon for them.

I looked at the listings hoping to find a Toys R Us but there is not one within 60 miles of where I am. This is a major problem with events, Nintendo now has the ability to offer events on the internet as well as at Toys R Us. If this event would have been done online it would have been great for those of us who live in rural areas of the country far from the locations where the event will be done and can't get anyone to get the event Pokemon for them.

Actually, I'd wager it's easier for people who don't have their DS/Wii hooked up to the internet to go down to their local TRU and get Darkrai there.

It's certainly better then giveaways at Six Flags, or very very limited locations. Toys R'Us is a nationwide brand of stores irc.

Dude, ask someone with two games to get one for you.
Someone get me a Darkrai, okay?

Mmm... I'll bring my pearl along and see what happens, if not, I'm getting it on diamond anyway. Thanks for the replies, as divided as they are xD

Guys, I was kidding.

Why would the coolest girl in school ask out someone who openly goes to Pokemon Events?

I would understand if she didn't know you played Pokemon.

If someone gets an extra, could you please trade it to me? or at least one of the berries from it?

Why would the coolest girl in school ask out someone who openly goes to Pokemon Events?

I would understand if she didn't know you played Pokemon.

Harsh man.

Colder than a Glalies bottom burp.

On another, more related note: Does anyone know of a UK event anytime soon?

So I can't use my Japanese Diamond to get a Darkrai? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom