• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Darkrai to be distributed in Japan: Mamoswine to also be available on Global Link

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Darkrai to be distributed in Japan: Mamoswine to also be available on Global Link

Darkrai will be distributed in the All Nippon Airways terminal in Haneda Airport in Japan from Dec. 27 to Jan. 10 and in various stores from Dec. 27 to Jan. 11. Mamoswine may be unlocked on Pokémon Global Link from Dec. 20 at 1 p.m. to April 20.

Read more on Bulbanews

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score
Yay, i was wondering when they'd start distributing actual event legendaries, btr when are they gonna move on to the Gen 5 event legendaries, we've only had a Victini event

GoldeenTail

wats a user title
Reaction score
Wait, wouldn't you need the national dex to get them? Oh its just a mystery number like the previous games?

FireEmblemPride

Reaction score
I'm reading the Japanese website and it says we can't get both the ANA and Winter Vacation versions on the same cart, while the Bulbanews page says we can...

Xellos-_^

Reaction score
I'm reading the Japanese website and it says we can't get both the ANA and Winter Vacation versions on the same cart, while the Bulbanews page says we can...
the Airline Darkai and Store Darkai can't be downloaded to the same game.

However you can have the Mamoswine and either Darkai downloaded to the same game.

Pride

The First Homunculus
Reaction score
I have both, but i gues it is pretty lucky for people who don't have them.

Lokitrick

Licensed Pokemon Trainer
Reaction score
So the Thick Fat ability isn't Dream World, it's something different?

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
I have both, but i gues it is pretty lucky for people who don't have them.
You mean you own a Darkrai from another event, and you got a Swinub from the Dream World? Otherwise...the Darkrai event doesn't start until the 27th and the password for Mamoswine hasn't been released yet, as the issue is due out on the 20th.