• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Darth Gallery

Reaction score
Welcome to DarthWolf's Art Gallery, also known as the Darth Gallery. Here you can find all my Darthistic work!

I'd love to be able to draw art, but until I ahve the right equipment I will try to work on other fronts.

I love sprite art and started some basic editing by recolouring 2 of my favorite pokemon into an evil/Darth version.
Darth_Mewtwo.png
Darth_Lucario.png
Latias_Cyan.png

I used the Mewtwo and Lucario for my first banner, made by Rainbow Cloud. I only added the pokemon.
Darth_Wolf_Distortion_World_Banner__Pokemon.png

After getting 2 banners made for me I decided to start making my own.
cap_banner.png
Planning to make an updated version with the 20th movie soon.

I was happy with my first result and so I offered to make banners for the F&G staff in our october role-play event where we each became a Sinnoh Gym Leader.
Roark_Banner.png
Gardenia_Banner.png
Maylene_Banner.png
Crasher_Wake_Banner.png
Fantina_Banner.png
Byron_Banner.png
Candice_Banner.png
Volkner_Banner.png
UndergroundBanner.png

At this point I also started making banners for other people.
Brendan.png
Brendan_pic_small.png

Not really something I made, but I edited 2 frames together for this banner.
Mewtwo.png

If you would like to use any of these banners then go ahead. I'd love it if you could let me know that you're using it, it's always nice to see others use my creations. Credit isn't required but is appreciated.

If you would like to get a custom banner then go to the Darth Shop.

It's beautiful! :D The editing is really good (seriously). I probably won't be using it here as I already have the Poochyena in my avatar, but I really do love it, and I think it's really well made.
If a staff artist says that then it must be true :p Thanks anyway, I'm surprised how fast I was able to make it as well. Perhaps you can use it later

Back
Top Bottom