• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Collection: DarthWolf's TCG Dex

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
The same website has one for USM which has the newest UBs and Zeraora. Not sure about Melmetal, though.

For news of my own, I got Alolan Muk and Zeraora at the latest prerelease! Only six more to go! (Eight if you count Meltan and Melmetal)
Ah thanks I found the option. Too bad meltan isn't there as I got those 2 as well in a tin from Japan. If only mega's were also allowed

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
I’m not allowed?? :lapras:

Congrats on getting the Meltan line!

Beep Boop
Reaction score
Ooh nice, congrats! Really loving those Sableye/Tyranitar cards, they're beautiful!

Malevolent Mower
Reaction score
Whoa, nice additions! I’m hoping to get a M-Sableye & Tyranitar GX myself, someday

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Ooh nice, congrats! Really loving those Sableye/Tyranitar cards, they're beautiful!
The set also contains a Weavile, sadly I was only able to get some Sneasels

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Got some Hidden Fate packs, they had a Mewtwo/Mew set and it can have shiny pokemon so I had to give it a shot.

Each pack had 1 good card. Even got the shiny Charizard. Although it's hard to see, even in close up day light, the charmander is shiny.
This set is heavily focused on gen 1, all cards not shown are G1. I did get a psyduck to add to my collection but that's it.

Reaction score
View attachment 123701

Reuploading image cause it didnt work properly
While you'll probably want to keep it (I know I would), you could flip that Charizard for a good sum of money right now on eBay as it's a big part of the reason Hidden Fates has been so hard to find less than a week after its release date. The cheapest it's gone for on eBay that I can find is $250.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
While you'll probably want to keep it (I know I would), you could flip that Charizard for a good sum of money right now on eBay as it's a big part of the reason Hidden Fates has been so hard to find less than a week after its release date. The cheapest it's gone for on eBay that I can find is $250.
Yeah I've noticed that. I've put it on the dutch version of ebay already to see what would happen. 250 within the first hour. I tried ebay today but they had maintainance. Not sure if I would sell it or not. It's a lot of money and I already have multiple charizard for my dex.

Reaction score
Where am I? What is this?

Oh that is beautiful. Where can I get it and will I have to spend obscene amounts of money in the gacha hell that is booster packs?

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Where am I? What is this?

Oh that is beautiful. Where can I get it and will I have to spend obscene amounts of money in the gacha hell that is booster packs?
If you're really interested, check the hidden fates set. It also contains a full art version

Oh and my shiny charizard worth between 250-350 euro but that's less important :p

Also, welcome :bulbaWave:

Reaction score
Gotta admit, I really don't like the look of those full arts. The coloured lines really don't look good, and the 3D look on 'em tends to be meh at best.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Gotta admit, I really don't like the look of those full arts. The coloured lines really don't look good, and the 3D look on 'em tends to be meh at best.
I tend to agree with that, at least the full arts in this style. I prefer the regular style (full art if possible) but its still nice to have.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
I traded quite a few cards with a friend of mine who was willing to help me out with my dex. Something like 28 new additions. Adding up to 73.1% / 603 caught
Fun fact, I need 222 more... At least, until gen 8 releases soon.