• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Dashing_stunning's dev dashboard

dashing_stunning

A relic of the glorious age
Reaction score
Alright, so here I am, just like I promised!
The blog about my dev and artistic process. I've been thinking about your suggestions and came up with a concept and a name (possibly will change in the future).

So far, the features of my game include:
• Steampunk setting
• Robots
• Ability to communicate with robots (Yes, you will be able to talk to creatures in your party! And each model will have a distinct personality.)
• Various missions and a crafting system
• A lot of friends you can build relationships of any kind with - from rivalries to crushes
• A BIG universe with SERIOUS villains. It's the most impressive thing about it so far.

As for the designs of robots you can expect, something like below:
helixlab1.png

So far, Rpg Maker MZ is doing mostly well for me as a platform for developing my game but I still need to streamline the crafting system somehow. What do you think? :)

Attachments

• helixlab.png
    847.8 KB · Views: 4

dashing_stunning

A relic of the glorious age
Reaction score
Maybe I should do game reviews here sometimes? Because there's one game I am itching to review here and it's Disco Elysium.
I don't know why I bought it but I read excited reviews about it and did, for a very cheap price. I am known for liking games with complex characters and storylines but man does this game NOT live up to the hype. I like to read dialogues but EVEN I got tired from reading immense infodumps it imposes on you, with little to no breaks or attempts to establish characters you care about beforehand. What's notable for me is that me and the author of the game are both from the same part of the world and non native English speakers but I still managed to catch very obvious mistakes and typos. Also... That may be my own preference of course but in my opinion English, and any language really, has its own unique intonation. For English it is more laconic, upbeat and nuanced/reserved/metaphorical/sarcastic compared to my native language. But this game failed to capture this easy feel of English. It feels like a game in a different language translated without any adaptation by a robot who thinks using the whole thesaurus every second is peak writing haha