• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dawn of an Era (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bumping this up. I know the sign-ups are closed, but I AM waiting for one last person to whom I promised a spot. You know who you are.

Hey, all! I offer a thousand pardons, or... Whatever will keep you from ringing my neck XP Here's my sign-up!

Name: Monty
Species: Tangrowth
Additional Appearance: His vines and body are often covered in soot, dirt, and mud, as he often provides shade for smaller Pokemon on hot summer days, and as a place of shelter during harsh rain. He never eases from his acquired obligation as the forest guardian long enough to go for a wash in the mountain springs.
Personality: Monty is what most would call a gentle giant, lumbering around the mountain forests and over the small Pokemon he seeks to protects. One of the most selfless Pokemon you'll ever meet, Monty will defend the young and small Pokemon of the forest even in the face of death. He seems to fear very little, especially for his own concern, and has no problem flexing his muscles at any potential enemies. However, with the young and small Pokemon of the forest, he's extremely gentle and caring, often running around doing chores for the local mothers and playing games with the young ones. He does, however, do his best to avoid being seen by humans, though never at the expense of others.
History: Monty was raised by a bitter and rutheless Tangrowth father and Victreebel mother, who considered the entire forest their own. However, when Monty became old enough, he refused to follow their selfish examples and left the forest as a young Tangela. He soon met and became close with the Pokemon living in the mountain forests, who as a whole community raised him to be selfless and a guardian to those who couldn't fend for themselves. Because he was one of the only Pokemon who vowed to never leave the mountain, he was dubbed the "Mountain Man" by his friends, who came to call him Monty for short.
Known Moves: Vine Whip, Slam, Block, Bind, Ancient Power and Power Whip

Hooray! :-D Cool sign-up CB -- you're in. And now, finally, for my sign-up. Be forewarned that I may not actually get to start this RPG until next week, however; this weekend promises to be pretty hectic for me.

Name: Kitsune (mostly goes by just Kit)
Species: Ninetales
Additional Appearance: N/A
Personality: Kit is quite sarcastic, and quick to point out the flaws in others' plans or reasoning. She gets frustrated with others easily, but doesn't exactly always come off as trustworthy herself. However, she has a surprisingly strong 'mothering' instinct, and will do whatever it takes to protect those who she feels obligated to. She prefers to win her battles through strategy and cunning, rather than brute strength.
History: Kit was born in the Johto region by a young coordinator from Cherrygrove who was just starting her journey. She competed and did quite well in her trainer's contests, often being used in the appeal round. Soon after Kit's trainer evolved her, after a few years traveling together, she was ambushed one night by Team Rocket, who killed her and stole all of her other pokemon. Kit somehow managed to escape and wandered in vain, trying to look for the humans who killed her trainer. She finally found Deoxys, and decided to join his small group, despite rumors that she was a spy from Mewtwo's side. Whether or not those rumors are true, she has failed to acknowledge them.
Known Moves: Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Hidden Power (Ice), Extrasensory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom