• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dawning Draws

PKMN/Oshawatt, Cottonee
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
Exactly what it says on the tin- It's an art thread, I post my art here. Mostly pencil and paper art, but I do digital art sometimes, too.

To start us off, I have an Oshawatt.
Oshawatt.jpg

Background is a blur of colors because I can't do backgrounds
And a Cottenee.
Cottonee.png

Last edited:
PKMN/Audino, Minccino
  • Staff
@NMLewis I'm glad you like it! Although, I am a lot more proud of the Cottonee I drew compared to Oshawatt.

Anyway, more art because that's what this exists for.
Greyscale Audino.png

No background at all on this one because I didn't feel like making one.
Grey because I wanted to see if that could be done to a colored drawing in my program.
Minccino Scratch Sprite.png

Last edited:
PKMN/Purrloin, Feebass
  • Staff
Webp.net-resizeimage (6).jpg

I made this doodle when resetting the staff counting thread. One of the ears is a bit odd, but otherwise, it came out alright.
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

This is from Sketch the Above. Actually looks pretty much the same in monochrome.

Last edited:
PKMN/Mareep
  • Staff
Webp.net-resizeimage (7).jpg

...And this is from the banned game. Someone said that they wanted sheep, so I drew a Mareep and said they were banned for making me draw this. But it didn't turn out badly, so I'm rather glad I drew the Mareep.
Almost wish I'd gone for Wooloo, though.
Well, a sheep is a sheep, right?

PKMN/Eevee + OC/Crystal but an outdated design for her + Some fairy
Oh wow I've left this alone for a while.

Got a few things to drop here, will hopefully be back with more of my recent and somewhat recent artwork in the near future.
20210127_133039.jpg

This one's from sketch the above. I did it little while ago, and pretty happy with it for the most part. The tail and ears are a bit weird and the shading's off though.

20210406_191749.jpg

20210406_192405.jpg

I changed the outfit a little because it didn't make a whole lot of sense, and the general proportions because somewhat more recent drawings of what I believe is the same character have had proportions more similar to that + all my super old characters had nearly exact same appearance except hair and clothes. The hair flows more nicely now (same with the scarf), and the pose works a little better. I kept the general roundness of the face because I liked it, and again more recent drawings of probably-the-same-character did as well. I couldn't tell if she was supposed to have gloves or not so I went with she didn't to save myself the effort. The scepter hand on the new one bugs me a bit, and the colouring's a bit ehh but that's because I was experimenting with brush tip markers for the first time (the original new drawing was done on the other side of the paper, but I found it looked better when I flipped it).

20210406_191807.jpg

This was kinda just a quick lil doodle I did. Not really too fussed about anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom