• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dawning Draws

YGO/Shark, Rio, Serena + MadoMagi/Sayaka + Dead End/Courtney
Mystery Kamishiros.jpg

Serena.jpg

Rio Winter Outfit.jpg
Negative Sayaka.jpg
Courtney.jpg
Older Crystal.jpg

OC/Crystal, Blaze, Winter, Ivy + YGO OC/Taylor, Nicholi, Mira + TDP/Rayla + Random 1-off char
6ueenv.gif

I'm well aware of the general inconsistencies in this, like the colour separating lines in her hair being missing in all but one frame and one frame is just weird in that it's missing one of the gems on her left shoulder and adder another circle to the front of the shirt. I'm actually not sure off the top of my head whether four or five is the right number for the shirt (it's five on the strap and four on the boots and it's times like now that I wished I used the same number consistently) because normally she has the strap covering it anyway. I think looking at a couple other ones its probably five though. The lines also wobble a lot and I do not know what to do about that.
Crystal Neon Thing I guess.jpg
Blaze ecplains stuff.jpg
Taylor and Nicholi.jpg
Mira Nicholi Taylor talking about something or other.jpg
Rayla blue orange colour palette.jpg
Energy blast.jpg

Last edited:
YGO/Yuzu Hiragi + TOH/Luz Noceda + OC/Ivy, Nari, Lui, Xarlene, Blaze, Winter, Crystal
Yuzu Doodle.jpg
Halloween Luz.jpg
Ivy alternate outfit.jpg

Ivy does magic.jpg
Nari Lui and Xarlene Chibis.jpg
British - The Academy Gag Comic.jpg
Training - The Academy Action Comic.jpg

PKMN/Absol + YGO/Sora, Yuya + OC/Crystal + YGO OC/Taylor, Mira, Nicholi + Some murder mermaid thing
ZD Deep Sea Contast Entry.jpg
6uhohx (1).gif
Halloween Absol.jpg
Yuya Colour Palette.jpg
Sora Doodle.jpg
No Trespassing.jpg
Mira Yellow Drawing.jpg

Last edited:
OC/Crystal + YGO OC/Taylor
6yxrkd.gif
Taylor Dream Mirror Coloured Lines.jpg

Dream Mirror Coloured Lines.jpg

Yeah anyway that's it I have not had time to do much else so small post this time.

YGO/Rio + YGO OC/Mira + Dead End/Norma, Barney, Courtney, Pugsley
Rio halloween outfit.jpg
Mira Turbo Outfit.jpg
Dead End Crew.jpg

Also potentially useless info but I've gone through and threadmarked like half the art posts in this thread, I will hopefully do the other half later.

YGO/Rin, Ruri, Yuzu, Yuya, Yuto + OC/Crystal, Ivy + Some other things
Ruri Don't You Dare Colour Pallette.jpg

Rin Green Monochrome.jpg

(In case you can't tell, card not hand drawn. Copied an image of it, clipped it to my own shape, and made it green for the sake of monochrome)

Yuzu outfit design.jpg
Yuya Yuto Incorrect Quote Thingy.jpg
Ivy Chibi.jpg

This Took Longer than It had any right to.jpg
Rotten Fruit Guy Blur.jpg

Rotten fruit guy actual drawing of a thing.jpg

Hands.jpg
Oil Painting Thingy I guess.jpg

Last edited:
OC/Ivy, Crystal, Xarlene + YGO/Harpie Girl + YGO OC/Nicholi, Mira, Taylor
Piano - The Academy Gag Comic.jpg
Not Me - The Academy Gag Comic.jpg
ZD Flight Contest Entry.jpg
Mira Taylor Nicholi Black Tie.jpg

Taylor messing with screens.jpg

PKMN/Riko, Sprigatito, Roy, Fuecoco, Absol + YGO/Romin + A bit of other stuff
Riko Roy.jpg
absol night.jpg
whole wheat texas toast.jpg
Romin.jpg
Person I guess vaguely.jpg

...I feel like I've drawn more since my last post here but I'm not finding whatever that more is in my art folder.

OC/Crystal, Nari, Adam + YGO OC/Mira, Taylor + Trees
crystak split complementary.jpg
Mira Bug Photos.jpg
taylor fully render.jpg
Nari Lightning Darkened.jpg

Trees.jpg

tree.jpg

Adam Hallway.jpg

crystak split complementary.jpg
roa.jpg
rio doodleboard.jpg

Too lazy to do separate spoilers, there's only three images here today anyway and two of them are YuGiOh. Haven't had a ton of motivation to draw as of late + migraines have been kinda kicking my butt this past week so I haven't got a ton done, mostly just a bit of quick doodly stuff. (Edit: Whoops just realized one of them was something I'd already posted before anyway...)

That said, I'm feeling a lot better today and hoping to get back into the swing of things! Last month I did an art stream on YouTube and I'm hoping to do another one soon, maybe like tomorrow at seven PM CST? Time subject to change based on my own + other people who are interested's schedules but I think it'll work for me. Doing that really helped knock my motivation up a few notches last time and hopefully we'll get the same effect again? Also it was just pretty fun. I'll put the link here and in my blog when it goes live for anyone interested.

Last edited:
Nemona.jpg

oshawott and axew.jpg
I definitely have my issues with how these turned out, they're not perfect, but I did really enjoy rendering them and I think the rendering turned out quite nice!

yuuo illegal monster meme.jpg
This was a pretty quick doodly thing, I'm probably never gonna even attempt to clean it up. Basically just joking about how the Rush Duel Robot thing is.

Penny and Vees.jpg
Been working on this a few days, and I'm very very pleased with how it turned out. Granted, I spent a good amount of time trying to find a good spot for Vaporeon and never did, so I'm a little disappointed in myself on that front, but I really enjoyed rending this piece and I think it came out really well! Especially Flareon's mane. Also did a tree but no leaves because I never like how they turn out and I wanted to like this piece.

ohdo twins full shading.jpg
I just started Go Rush recently, really enjoying it so far. Absolutely love these two kids, they're so much fun. Also quite happy with this drawing of them. Been a little while since I did more hard-lined shading and I feel like it gave this piece a nice cartoony feel that I think suits what I was going for.

Last edited:
amity redraw finished.jpg
This is a redraw of one of my absolute favorite shots from the latest TOH episode. It was just... so pretty? The entire episode was really. I don't super feel like I did the shot justice, but it was nice practice on a few things, especially side views of the face, something I am very not used to.

sevens mains finished.jpg
Asana's hair was the biggest pain for me to draw. Asana being the one furthest to the left. I don't know why, but every other character's hair came naturally, while Asana, who who has pretty dang normal hair by YuGiOh standards, was incredibly difficult.
That aside, this was a pretty fun piece. Aside from the large number of characters it was pretty simple, so outside of Asana it didn't give me a ton of trouble. Was nice to relax and draw something relatively easy, and for what it is I think it turned out nice.

Last edited:
Cinnabar Lighten.jpg
Just updated my avatar so now it's time to drop the old one. I still quite like this piece. Trying to figure out how to make their hair look gem-like was kinda hard but I think I did a decent job. I also experimented a fair bit with rendering stuff on this one and a lot of what I learned with that is something I've continued doing.

Back
Top Bottom